Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HD feet v3 Update 25-09-2018 Season patch update

by necrodog Posted 12th Jan 2017 at 1:55 AM - Updated 26th Sep 2018 at 4:37 AM by necrodog

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:54 PM
What is the difference between the two files?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#102 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 4:27 PM
I have no children or toddler feet in CAS, I think I must have something that conflicts. All other ages are fine. I'll be checking tomorrow, but it's no big deal. I need these! LOL Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:34 AM
This mod is awesome but i'm having trouble using it. Every time my sims go barefoot the game automatically chooses the default feet skin (original feet skin). If i want to use this mod i have to manually go to CAS and choose your feet texture every time they go barefoot. If they dress up and then undress i have to repeat the process. Is there anyway to make the game use ONLY your feet texture and somehow delete the original feet texture ?
Field Researcher
#104 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutz
This mod is awesome but i'm having trouble using it. Every time my sims go barefoot the game automatically chooses the default feet skin (original feet skin). If i want to use this mod i have to manually go to CAS and choose your feet texture every time they go barefoot. If they dress up and then undress i have to repeat the process. Is there anyway to make the game use ONLY your feet texture and somehow delete the original feet texture ?

You should download the default replacement version instead of the sandals one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#105 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 4:09 AM
Is there a way to fix the issues of Sims' socks looking like paint? Their toes and toenails show through the socks :/ thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#106 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ezeliastarpuff
Is there a way to fix the issues of Sims' socks looking like paint? Their toes and toenails show through the socks :/ thanks in advance!

I created wearable Maxis feet to solve this problem some time ago
Quote: Originally posted by Hellena_Maezono
I love them, great job Necrodog! I can't play without these!
The socks issue bothered me sooo much, so I've decided to do a little fix for that. Anyone else is free to download, I shared it on my Tumblr! http://simminglena.tumblr.com/post/165855196524/
Test Subject
#107 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 11:36 PM
What does the sandals file do? I thought it also changed the feet to realistic feet when wearing sandals but my sims' feet still look like the default version when wearing sandals even with the file in it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 3:14 PM
thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 6:35 AM
Thank you for your hard work!
Test Subject
#110 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beekee404
What does the sandals file do? I thought it also changed the feet to realistic feet when wearing sandals but my sims' feet still look like the default version when wearing sandals even with the file in it.

Sandals in create a sim
or
Default Replacement
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#111 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 8:06 PM
Thanks so much for this!
Instructor
#112 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 5:34 AM
Do these still work with the August 2019 or Island Living update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 6:55 PM
Test Subject
#114 Old 18th Oct 2019 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kit11
https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.co...d-living-update

Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 1:32 AM
Beautiful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 3:06 AM
Gracias!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#117 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 5:31 PM
Just wanted to let you know that your default feet (v5, I like these best) conflict with the new snowy escape no shoes inside rule sign. Do you plan on updating all your feet' models for this? It causes random high heels to show instead of feet.
Test Subject
#118 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourFalseHope
Just wanted to let you know that your default feet (v5, I like these best) conflict with the new snowy escape no shoes inside rule sign. Do you plan on updating all your feet' models for this? It causes random high heels to show instead of feet.

Same issue here.
Instructor
#119 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 9:05 AM
Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Hellena_Maezono
I created wearable Maxis feet to solve this problem some time ago

I love Necrodog's Feet! However, the way the socks always conform around the toes bothered me a lot. Thank you so much for creating Wearable Maxis feet for Necrodog’s HD Feet!.
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 7:13 AM
Hi, i am running into an issue with your Sims 4 feet mod, version 7 to be specific. I have Snowy Escape installed, so the Houses will have shoes option. My sims is a mermaid, living in a household with the "no shoes indoor" option on. Whenever they take a bath, the mod breaks and shows the Sims bathing with noodle legs and feet, instead of transforming into a mermaid and bathing with a mermaids tail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 12:45 PM
They look really good in game, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 6:05 PM
Pedicures for the spa refresh update do not work with your feet
Page 5 of 5