Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 11:30 AM Last edited by TobiLuvsHuskys : 3rd Feb 2021 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Found the reason for the crash but need to find a fix now

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets
Default Crashing when having advanced rendering on
Okay, so here is what I am experiencing:

I have made all my friends and me a character. When being in play mode with the characters, I only last about 5 - 10 seconds before it crashes. I played around with the settings, and it happens because of the advanced rendering setting that allows me to use better shaders, which really make the game look much better. The game also stutters a lot, even though it is running at 120 fps on a really good gpu and cpu.
I am running Windows 10 with a Intel i5-8400 2.80GHz, 16 GB of RAM and a RTX 2070 Super, 8 GB of VRAM, driver version 27.21.14.6089

I have installed NRaasErrorTrap and NRaasOverwatch in order to fix this, both did not work at getting rid of this issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This is my first post, hope I did everything alright.

Thank you!

-Tobi