Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 th Upload Anniversary - 10 Privacy Fences W/ Matching Gates

by Cooldadx4 Posted 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:40 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2007 at 12:51 PM by tigdadx4

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#51 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JeffreyC
These look great! but i'm getting an error in the file. I redownloaded it twice and getting ! CRC failed The file is corrupt! Unexpected end of archive errors

I do not know what would be causing your problem i just downloaded them and they opened up fine for me ...All i can tell you is download them again ..
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:45 PM
Great looking! Thanks so much. I can't wait to use them in my game. I am still amazed at the patience and creativity of folks like you who bring so much to this game. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:02 PM
Thanks sooo much! These look great - so much better than my current options! I can't wait to use them in game.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 8:35 AM Last edited by harry_tristan_harding : 25th Apr 2008 at 3:41 AM.
I love these and love playing with them in my game. I do wish there was a two tile gate for it but I'm not sure how to recolour things. This isn't a need but it would be nice if you could make one. Thanks Again for the great Fences and Gates.

P.S. Your doggy's so CUTE, I wish I could hug and pet it. LOL wow random moment ^_^

~Eileen~

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Field Researcher
#55 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 2:25 AM
These are exactly what I have been looking for. The house I grew up in had this tall wooden privacy fence in the backyard, and I'm always trying to build one for my sims, forgetting that it does not exist in the game. These are all perfect. Thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:57 AM
Congratulations on the feature! Well deserved! The quality is fab and there is quite some varieties of fences too.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:01 AM
Woop Fencie Goodness!

Life is a curious game..
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:24 PM
Funny enough, I came here today specifically looking for privacy fences. And what did I see on the first page?

Thanks so much CD, these look great!

"We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
And bash on each other with sticks and debris.
And make up the world's largest private army...
Harmless, Historical Nuts."
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:40 PM
These are spectacular! We haven't really had a satisfactory tall wooden fence in either the base game or any EPs, but between these and Frillen's interweaved fences we're now spoilt for choice!
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:02 AM
Yes! These fences are just perfect for my houses. Now my Sims can finally have a real private backyard.

"Always keep an open mind in such strange times we live in."
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:33 PM
*picks up jaw* These are exactly what I was looking for. The Maxis privacy fences are so....off; these are realistic & just perfect. Thanks for these!

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:35 PM
You are officially my hero of the day! I have been waiting for some fences just like these! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

"I will show you the light of heaven and the sorrow of falling from grace... I'll take you beyond heaven and hell, my love. For a price. All things for a price..."
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:57 PM
Just wantedt to thank you for these. Love them. Im using them in my houses that are for dwl at AnnoSims. Some of the houses are not up yet as they are part of a project.

/Marbi
Test Subject
#64 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:24 PM
I really love them and the work you did really shows. One question, are the gates lockable (OFB feature)?

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:06 PM
Oh My God... This is exactly what I've been wanting for ages! I only just started looking for custom content today, cos I am rather scared of downloading things of teh inter-webs, so having found this like right away is so cool. Thank you so much, this is totally cool, and don't stop making more!!!
Instructor
#66 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:19 AM
Fantastic set, one I can't live without. There's really nothing else like it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 4:06 PM
Hi, Cooldad, hope you are still checking your threads. I love your set of fences and gates. Just one thing. The #9 gate full size is actually half size. Can you fix that? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:01 PM
The first one is my favourite.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:27 AM
This is perfect for my lot! Thanks! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 6:08 AM
These are gorgeous =] This is my first official thank you comment. I can never find a perfect fence for every house, and I'm sure these will help tons.

Thanks bunches. =]
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM
Whoa! This is awesome! Thank you Thank you!
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:02 PM
oh my gosh, the're sooo realistic <3 love ittt!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzannah
I really love them and the work you did really shows. One question, are the gates lockable (OFB feature)?

No, these don't lock but OH HOW I WISH THEY DID!!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:20 AM
thanks for the fences, just bought sims2 myself, decided that with sims3 people would start selling sims2 and was right ty for the fence
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:08 PM
Fantastic job!
Page 3 of 4