Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Different Kind of Home

by JRW Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2008 at 4:21 PM by JRW

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 282 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 13
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:58 PM
woow this amazing, so creative, thanks alot!
Forum Resident
#77 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I don't know if I would ever use it, but I gotta say, this is by far the coolest creation I've ever seen for the Sims game. Bravo!

Hrm, maybe I'll download it and convert it to a community lot!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:34 AM
Wow! That Is really cool! I have no idea what I'd use it for. But believe me I shall find a use for it! Perhaps an interesting downtown location.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:10 PM
Wicked!

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
Field Researcher
#80 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 3:27 PM
This is by far and away the most unbelievably and incredibly designed house I've ever seen for the game! I thought I've seen it all...but--but THIS...my God, man (woman?), how long are we talking about here, several months to create, or something?! This blows my mind!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 4:01 PM
Thank you ALL for commenting! :D

Making all this actually didn't take as long as it seems.
In fact, it took even less than a week.

But I was quite experienced using the floor-elevation cheat,
so there wasn't an actual reason for this to take much longer.

However, a great amount of thought WAS put into this...
regardless the time the construction itself lasted.

Oh, and I'm a guy

Thanks again!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#82 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 4:24 PM
This is so awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#83 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Amazing! How in the world did you even think of this? LOL! I've been delaying updating SimPE, but for this, I will - and I'll turn it into a nightclub!

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:24 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
WOW!!

This is THE most extraordinary, amazing house i've ever seen created on The Sims.

It's truely unique, you must have put alot of time and effort into creating this.

But unfortunately I can't download it because I don't have all the expansions and stuff packs required but I thought i'd still give you feedback anyway because it's cool ^-^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 6:44 PM
For all those who don't have all the expansions required...

you can try installing the house using the Clean Installer.
It installs it without the unsupported objects.
You might want to give it a try, if you like.

And thanks! again!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
This is the most unique house I have seen.

Thumbs up!
Test Subject
#87 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:24 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
that's, that's... amazing !!! Incredible!!! Wow!!! I have no words!!! Compliments !!!

enjoy my videos

°°°how wonderful life is now you're in the world°°°
Field Researcher
#88 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:25 AM
Wow. Simply unbelievable!!!!!
#89 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:41 PM
Wowy wow now thats what i call CREATIVE!!!!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#90 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:02 PM
HAHAHA, That's awesome!!! I really love the tilted chess board and the piano. Those are really impressive. Thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#91 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:46 PM
Oh my GOD. :D This is...wow. Just...wow. I'm speechless! You are amazing, amazing, amazing!

Oh man, you make me want to ditch my city and create a whole new fantastical Alice in Wonderland-esque neighborhood. xD
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:20 AM
WOW! This i absolutely fantastic, wonderful job and congratulations on it being featured: I'm not surprised.

SMILE! :D
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:16 PM
Ooooh, ma' friggin' gawd! This is ART! A Rubix cube, a Chess board and a piano! Does it get any better? :D

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 7:37 PM
Talk about incredibly creative and innovative! It's spectacular in its originality. Your imagination is truly inspirational.

Excellent job and spectacular in its uniqueness.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Test Subject
#95 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:11 PM
Wow, this is just AMAZING !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:23 PM
Thanks a lot people, nothing would make me happier than reading your great feedbacks!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:34 AM
Absolutely Brilliant! What wonderful creativity and imagination... and really hard work! Thank you SO very much for sharing it here! Lots like this are why I just LOVE MTS2!

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Mad Poster
#98 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:51 AM
...!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!11

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#99 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:42 PM
There isn't even a single that can describe how much I love this house. This must have taken awhile for you to do. But this house is just so very amazing and awesome looking. Thank you for this I can't wait to try it out in my game.
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:44 PM
Just so you know, you have several of the half-tile flowerbeds with fencing along them. (I'm assuming you used "MoveObjects on"?) The game doesn't like this, so it won't allow any sims (including Gardener NPC's) to water or otherwise tend to the plants. (This includes disposing of it once the plant dies of not being watered.)

I can't tell based on the pictures an easy way to rectify that, but maybe someone with the creative genius to make this lot could also figure that out. :D

I dont create. *hides*
Page 4 of 13