Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egypt: The Temple

by alexasrosa Posted 10th Dec 2006 at 12:10 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2008 at 1:20 PM by alexasrosa : Changed mesh information

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:51 AM
This is so awesome ty..and by the way..sumone said the dancer had a nip slip about to happen...:D..I was gonna say most egyptian dancers didnt ware tops and were sumtimes naked..same for the children..if they were feelin modest they would ware a sash around there waist....
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:48 AM
These are fantastic. I love the level of detail and realism you manage. Your time in linking all of the meshes and information is also MOST appreciated - I know how long that can take.

Can you tell us where you got the dancer's hair? I have an unhealthy obession... I'd love to download that!
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:43 AM
LOL... Most of them spent most of the time with very little on their backs. To be accurate the clothes would have to be uploaded at the Adult Site ;o)

Now, for the hair...if I'm not mistaken it is by Sussisogoodsims (Venus, I think). Her site is now closed and her stuff is being uploaded here in MTS2. Maybe this hair will be uploaded soon too.

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:45 PM
Thank you so much for creating such beautiful egyptian items. I've been looking everywhere for egyptian things.. I even tried creating them myself (to no advail). These are perfect. THANK YOU! ♥
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:08 PM
thank you very much
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:50 AM
were did you get the hair for the dancer its soooo pritty good job!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Instructor
#32 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:30 PM
Gorgeous! Like so many others, I too love Egyptian things. For those of you who like Egyptian historical fiction I recommend Child Of The Morning by Pauline Gedge. It's about Egypt's only female pharoah, written out of history by her enemies. Alexasrosa, you do make beautiful content and oops, yes, that female dancer could use some two-sided tape. We'll just name her Janet. lol

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 5:00 PM
Thanks!! i love egyptian stuff!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 10:06 PM Last edited by lokewen : 4th Nov 2007 at 10:13 PM.
simply gorgeous! i love the dancer ^^
the link given for the hula hack i think is no longer useful seeing as it appears that Squinge has removed his hacks v.v
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 2:48 AM
Absolutely GORGEOUS work here! True beauty Ancient Egypt. ^.^

Umm...One problem though, the link to the mesh for the alpha dress meant for the priestess is broken. Is there anywhere else I can find it? ^^;
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 1:22 PM
Biene's site is down for me too... so I added the mesh, as she allows it

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:17 PM
WOW,this is really amazing! :*
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 9:58 AM
this stuff is awesome but for some reason i can't get any of it to show up in my game. can anyone help? thanks.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:41 AM
Gorgeous ! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 3:16 PM
These are amazing, thanks for sharing them!

Problem, though. I can't find either of the meshes from insimenator.net (the wrist bands and the soldier mesh). Is there somewhere else I can get them?
Scholar
#41 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:24 PM
Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:07 PM
You will find the mesh for the wrist bands here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=131384
Hope this helps!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 5:22 AM
This is great! Exactly what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 11:05 PM
I LOVE your Egyptian themed sets! These will go great with a challenge I have in mind! Thanks a lot!!! :-)
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 8:28 PM
It doesn't work in my Sims 2 game and I have the Seasons expansion pack? Do you need another for it to work?
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 8:29 PM
Nvm, I forgot this was a new mesh recolour
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 10:21 PM
mesh links don't work
could you upload them pls

ps. great work
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 7:17 AM
Most of the mesh links are down is there anyway to find them?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Rebellina : 29th Jan 2017 at 12:32 PM.
I was able to hunt down the mesh for the Egyptian High Priest. It is included with the first download on this site: http://mirkwood-sims.de/elrond.html, "Elrond´s Council Outfit"

Nevermind, I also found that Alexasrosa included it at the end of this download as maledressmesh:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=223146
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 8:59 PM
The mesh for the soldier priest is here:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,12624.0.html
Page 2 of 3