Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Gotei 13 - Divisions 11-13 CPTs, VCs, and Others

by Izz35178 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 4:45 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM by Izz35178

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:06 AM
Do you happen to remember where you got yachiru's hair? because i've looked but i cand find it. thanks if u remember and thanks for tryin if u cant.
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imperialmog
The outfits look real nice, I just have a couple of quick questions. Is there a list showing the sources of where to find the hair and also things like Kenpachi's patch? Hopefully as well someone will try to set the characters up as a packaged sim to make it easier. The different characters you made look real nice and I want to be easily able to recreate them. I was also wondering are the VC armbands also set up to be an assesory so for example if Yachiru becomes an adult she can still have her VC outifit?

Just check the comments before yours. She mentions where she got Kenpachi's hair from and in the post itself she says she got the eyepatch from Rosesims.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:34 AM
please, make the Espada characters......i love them too much.... especially Ulquiorra!!! he's such a studdmuffin~! :3
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 5:51 PM
I am currently having a problem in having Mayuri's getup to show up in game. It just turns into blue glowing area. How can this be fixed?
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 10:59 AM
Great work, just wondering if theres any chance you remember the link to nemus hair?

oh and by the way how do you get kenpachi's hair from the link you posted? I cant seem to get it working.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:38 PM
I adore Nemu's outfit. I've always loved the short kimono. I wanted to use it for a sim version of one of my Bleach characters for her display image but getting rid of the vice captain badge is really hard. So I just had to change it to something fitting the character for now...but do you know how to remove it, while keeping the oufit intact or is it part of the mesh?

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:00 PM
Wow! Awesome stuff! I downloaded all of your stuff cause it's so awesome and I wanna make Karakura Town/Soul Society, but I have a question. Some of the stuff I couldn't find in my game, like kurotsuchi's hat. Do you know where it would show up?
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th May 2009 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by narutoroxmysox101
Wow! Awesome stuff! I downloaded all of your stuff cause it's so awesome and I wanna make Karakura Town/Soul Society, but I have a question. Some of the stuff I couldn't find in my game, like kurotsuchi's hat. Do you know where it would show up?
Never mind! I found it! But, wow! Awesome stuff!

3rd Seat 10th Squad of Soul Society
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM
I downloaded the wolf head mesh but now komuhura's face is grey. Help?
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:59 AM
First of everything congratulations. These sets are just amazing *.*
I love them so much ^^
But there are a couple thing I need to ask you if you don't mind.
On my Komamura he keeps with his head grey . Why this happens? It shouldn't turn to brown with your Komamura's skin? x.x
I also already looked at rose sims for Kenpachi's eyepatch, but I can't find it everywhere o.o I also went to the site you alreadu mencioned below for his air, but that site is not working :S
Can you please help me? I would be fully thankfull
Thanks for reading this and keep doing such great works like these sets
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:22 AM
Ok I finally found my Komamura head xD
But I still need help with Kenpachi :/
Gratefull **
Test Subject
#37 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Torterra1
I downloaded the wolf head mesh but now komuhura's face is grey. Help?

Look over the personalized hairs. I think it's like this it wrote o.o
Anyway, Komamura's head is somewhere around there . Search through every hair you have there, because it don't appear a wolf head . But you'll find it
I searched mine everywhere and I found it there . It was hidden beyond a bigfoot air can you imagine? o.o
So if you look carefully you surely will find it
Greetings*
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 10:34 PM
You still remember were u get Kaien's hair? I've been looking for it but I can't find anywhere o.O
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:39 AM
i got the product downloaded but how do i get it to work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:10 PM
These are amazing!
Ha, the site where Kenny's hair is is down
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 6:36 PM
Hi ! I'm Sorry For my Bad English I'm French :Where did you find the Ukitake's hair ? :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 12:50 PM
Kenpachi's hair can now be found here: Mohawk Dreads by Kavar
Page 2 of 2