Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarlett Johansson - skintone now as a separated file

by @Stefan Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 11:50 AM by @Stefan

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:14 PM
She looks very similar, I hope you can keep doing so good sims as in sims 2, even when it looks much more difficult... still.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:18 PM
I knew who she was the instant I saw her. Very very well done!!!! Congrats on making a really fabulous Scarlett

Dragonsinger
Field Researcher
#53 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
@Stefan, gorgeous sim. Nice to see that you didn't have to photoshop the pic or make a hair with a million polys just to make it look like her.
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 8:18 PM
Stefan this is great work - I didn't use the body just the face makeup and it looks wonderful in game! Thank you! If I install the body will it replace the default I have now?

And one more thing, I unchecked the make up to look at the morph without it and compare and the minute I did that it turned black and now it won't go on again, I have to reload her from the bin. Isn't there any way we can use this make up on another Sim? I think I have another character with a mask where this doesn't happen and can apply to any Sim.

Here's what I mean:
Scholar
#55 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:57 AM
Your work is always exciting, Stefan! My jaw dropped when I saw what you have managed to accomplish here with this sim. I did not think it was yet possible to get results like this with Sims3! You always manage to be among the first to find ways around the game limitations and push the limits to get beautiful results. It was very thoughtful of you to offer the sim contents in ways that let us use whatever parts of the unique contents that we want. Normally for Sims2 I do not like face masks but for Sims3 I think it's a very clever way to get around the limitations of the game's habit of forcing default skintones on us.

I am so glad to see you are applying your talents to Sims3. I'm sorry some jealous people got rude to you. That is very disappointing behavior on their part. Let them stay where they are, if they can not be supportive. I'm glad we have you HERE on our team, as you have always been so nice and encouraging and supportive of fellow artists. I never had an unkind word out of you when I was new and struggling to make accurate celebrities. And best of all, you have always shared for FREE what you make. That along with your talent makes you loved and respected here. You have the self confidence to help elevate the rest of us, rather than trying to push everyone down to worship at your feet.
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:31 PM
Stefan you deserve all the applouse. thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 5:58 PM
Pynewacket, yes it should be black, because that's the clone of the original mas color. Open your black mask and then click the "shade changer" button or however you call it, and simply change the shade of the black color to white or however you want...play with it a bit, you'll see what I mean

And summersong86, that's so sweet and encouraging, I am glad that you feel that way, I will continue sharing free items and try my best as I always try to

Thank you everyone
Test Subject
#58 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
Yes that did it! Thank you! And it looks great on other characters too so you get much more use out of it than that specific character - nice

Thanks again for your excellent work and generosity.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:30 PM
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:10 PM
Default You are a great artist!
That sim is your best TS3 sim so far, I like them all, but this one is the best. Keep on this way - it's the write way and all of us, who are not a modders or creators, just downloaders are very gratefull.

I just can't understand some negative comments - it seem that some people are blind, jelaous, bad modders and artists or they are just mean or something?

But they are not important - until they come up with work which will be so good or even better than Yours - so guys, what are you waiting for? If somewere in the background there is a war, then fight - with beautifull creations. Anything else is just blablabla!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM
I don't plan on getting TS3 but this sim is amazing and I'm really glad that you are still creating. I wish you didn't leave us TS2 fanatics though.

Anyway, if I do get TS3 I will come to your page first!

Summersong86, you seem really sweet! If only we could all be like you. I'm slowly but surely working on it.
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 3:50 AM
caused game crash
Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:54 PM
i love her! but i am having trouble downloading it can people tell me how? thanks. and thank you very much Stefan for sharing her and taking the time for making her.
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
So beautiful!! I downloaded her as soon as I saw her. And her offspring
are awesome too, thank you for sharing : )
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:19 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 4th Sep 2009 at 6:42 PM. Reason: Removed off-topic-ness
I LOVE UR CREATIONS!!

enricox14
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#66 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:43 PM
Please keep comments on topic of the actual upload. Thank you.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:13 PM
Stefan as usual you did a great job with what you have to work with. However to me all Sims 3 sims look strange. I guess it's because I am still into sims 2 and don't see adding sims 3 for a long while. I haven't even looked at stuff for it yet.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:29 PM
Stefan, she really is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 3:32 AM
I think you did a very good job, it looks just like her. When I saw the thumb, I knew it was Scarlet before even reading the topic name! I don't know why anyone has to go out of their way to insult your work. Turning cc creation into a competition and flinging nonconstructive insults says more about the other person's self-esteem and maturity level than it does about your talent. This is a very convincing Scarlet!

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Stupid monkey! "
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
hey, i have downloaded Scarlet_Johansson.sim and open it

but where do I find her in the game ?
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:20 AM
The only problem that I can see is that the face and eyebrows look too dark, and the face looks rather red.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
hey do you have non-default replacement skintone?
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:44 PM
Wow! You did an amazing job!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:24 AM
Default how to install
i dont know how to install it can you help me ?
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:01 AM
Good try, but I think it fell a little short. Scarlett's known for her gorgeous, glowing skin, and the blush (or...something) you used makes her look very old. It's close, but not quite there. Maybe try playing up her eyes and lips a bit more? She often wears red lipstick, that might be a good starting point.
Page 3 of 4