Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(WIP) A.I. Upscaled Food

by Cowplant's Cake Posted 1st Dec 2020 at 1:25 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2022 at 12:32 AM by Cowplant's Cake : Update 4 (Just updated progress)

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thzkittengoesroar
I keep getting errors when trying to extract. Read the instructions and followed the directions still no luck.

Can't help without more details, like the error
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cowplant's Cake
Can't help without more details, like the error

Do I rename the file before I extract the file?

'
Mad Poster
#28 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaraCroftEyes1
Do I rename the file before I extract the file?

'

Yes. You have to rename the rar files before you try to unpack them so the program can find them all.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#29 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Yes. You have to rename the rar files before you try to unpack them so the program can find them all.

Do I download the merged set or the separated set?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaraCroftEyes1
Do I download the merged set or the separated set?

That's up to you.
The merged set includes everything in one big .package file.
The seperate set lets you pick and choose which ones to use.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Cowplant's Cake : 14th Dec 2020 at 11:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
That's up to you.
The merged set includes everything in one big .package file.
The seperate set lets you pick and choose which ones to use.

A bit late but if you are downloading the separated version, follow the "separated note" in the description, like it says, that versiom have way too many files and can cause massive slow loadings and frame drops
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 1:00 AM
when I rename part 2 and try to extract it it throws up a data corruption error and the file size becomes 0kb, also it asks if I want to overwrite part 1. I am very confused, yes I have read the instructions multiple times, the problem is I don't understand them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shrimpboatchiken
when I rename part 2 and try to extract it it throws up a data corruption error and the file size becomes 0kb, also it asks if I want to overwrite part 1. I am very confused, yes I have read the instructions multiple times, the problem is I don't understand them.

Just rename them like the first to a.part1.rar and the second to a.part2.rar and try to extract both. If it keep giving you a currupted error, try downloading both again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 12:07 AM
Thanks, I was able to get it. It looks great!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 9:02 AM
Nice, can't wait to see the difference. Mostly interested in Seasons right now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 9:00 PM
Simple, rename the two files to MTS.part1 and MTS.part2, and then extract part 1. Completed.
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by srluk
Simple, rename the two files to MTS.part1 and MTS.part2, and then extract part 1. Completed.

Why only extract Part 1 though? This is confusing as heck. I did exactly as you wrote, but trying to extract Part 2 is giving me a corruption error no matter how many times I re-download.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by srluk

Okay, so I finally extracted both but both .package files have the same exact name and file size...what am I doing wrong? I feel like this is so simple and I'm just being really stupid.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OptimusGnarkill
Okay, so I finally extracted both but both .package files have the same exact name and file size...what am I doing wrong? I feel like this is so simple and I'm just being really stupid.

Part 1 and part 2 are parts of only one file, think like one compressed file cut in two. Each one carry part of the files, so it can be shared like in specific occasions (had to do this to upload here).

Basically: extract any of the parts to get the mod, but you need both files to do it.(also, you don't need to do it twice)

Hope this isn't more confusing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:32 AM Last edited by Cowplant's Cake : 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:43 AM.
Why only extract Part 1 though? This is confusing as heck. I did exactly as you wrote, but trying to extract Part 2 is giving me a corruption error no matter how many times I re-download.

Really didn't wanted to do it like that but the file is just too big for this site...
Anyway, you have to change the name of the file to match, but keeping the .part
Like merged.part1.rar and merged.part2.rar, then you select both, right click and extract. You can search on youtube how to extract a .rar with multiple parts if you are too confused, just make sure to rename (thing that will not be told in a video, since it's more a 'this site issue')
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cowplant's Cake
Part 1 and part 2 are parts of only one file, think like one compressed file cut in two. Each one carry part of the files, so it can be shared like in specific occasions (had to do this to upload here).

Basically: extract any of the parts to get the mod, but you need both files to do it.(also, you don't need to do it twice)

Hope this isn't more confusing

Alrighty...I think I did it? The file I have is 99.5mb...is that right? If not, do you have the complete mod uploaded anywhere else where we dont need to download 2 separate files by chance?
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 3:55 PM
I've always thought, that I am quite good in English language, when it isn't my first language and I've learned it at school, but now I have to say that I have absolutely no idea what I am suppose to do here. Your work looks really good, but clearly it is not for me =) Thank you anyway and keep up the good work! Maybe some day we even get download for us not-so-smart ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 12:15 PM
Alrighty...I think I did it? The file I have is 99.5mb...is that right? If not, do you have the complete mod uploaded anywhere else where we dont need to download 2 separate files by chance?

Yes, that's it, I should have said the size before...
Theres a site where I uploaded the mod for the first time and still been updated, I'm not sure if I can share links here, but it have the same name, if that helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Windolyn
I've always thought, that I am quite good in English language, when it isn't my first language and I've learned it at school, but now I have to say that I have absolutely no idea what I am suppose to do here. Your work looks really good, but clearly it is not for me =) Thank you anyway and keep up the good work! Maybe some day we even get download for us not-so-smart ;-)

English is not my first language either so part of it is probably me not constructing good sentences and translating too literal from my first language.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 8:05 PM
This has really increased my enjoyment of watching them eat/cook! Everything looks so nice. Thank you!
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 4:00 PM
I got an error when starting my game. It says the mod file is corrupted and wont let me open my game at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KierstenRives
I got an error when starting my game. It says the mod file is corrupted and wont let me open my game at all.

This is an extraction error, you probably downloaded only one part or extracted wrong somehow, I don't have details to know but try download it again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 4:27 PM
This is awesome! Thank you so much and I can't wait for this to finish.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 12:32 PM
i think the paranormal drink looks great tbh!

You can call me Crimson. It's shorter. 8y
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle
i think the paranormal drink looks great tbh!

Oh, thanks! It looks odd, the shine is also pixealed for some reason and yet, took 30 minutes each to clean... but looks kinda fine when distant (they are far in the print because of this)
Hope to not find other of those so soon
Page 2 of 3