Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim model:Veronica

by applesoveroranges Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 6:46 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 7:17 AM by applesoveroranges

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 7:13 AM
thanks for sharing! but since i use a mac and can't use Clean Installer it won't install into my game, do you think you could upload it to the exchange or something?? ^_^ please!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 7:48 AM
Default Same Here
I have some sims that are just gorgeous, but I don't want to upload them. I do have a tutorial on gorgeous sim making, male and female, but I don't know where to upload it. It looks like you wouldn't need it. Good Job.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:36 AM
She's the most beautiful, realistic Sim that's not based on a real person I've ever seen! Superb work!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:00 AM
I absolutely love her, but when I try and install her, it tells me that it requires an expansion I don't have and I have all the expansions except the holiday pack and the family pack. Is that what it's talking about?
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 4:43 AM
She is so gorgeous! Where can I get the hair she has in top picture?

"Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly. "
- Mr. Krabs
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 4:44 AM
great job
is amazing human *-*

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:18 AM
WooooooW Thank You

yo !!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:28 AM
thank you all for the gracious comments :]

@Jen- It's photoshopped. I use Jessica Alba's body for the pose.
@Kersis- I have no idea what's going on... :[ it shouldn't need any expansions.
@Vash- I'm sorry >< I don't have an account on sims exchange and it's a hassle to make one >< However, if you can find someone who's willing to upload it for me(I must know who this person is), with given credit, my approval, and link back to here. I'll make this exception :]

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:15 AM
oooh, love her!
Thanks for sharing but, jus asking..how do you make her pose like that, I mean she is an adult and adults cant check self out in the mirror unlike teenagers? So how d'you do it?
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:19 PM
GREAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!

in the modling pics.. on the one where shes in a white bikini, where did you get that hair!
I lovee hherrr!!!!
oh and witch celeb did u puther face on? she has gorgous hair
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 6:56 AM
Oh my god! I can't get over how gorgous she is. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:20 AM Last edited by gwencrazy : 28th Feb 2007 at 5:55 AM.
she looks so lifelike!! where did you get the hair in the white bikini model contest photo!!?? and the one in the first pic of the contest shots??

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:22 AM
can I get her in a zip file?

Jerk: Why do you wear a bra?, It's not like you have anything to fill it with.
Girl: You where pants right?...
LOL
~Girls Rock~
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:40 AM
Hi, where did you get the black shirt and necklace at the bottom of your contest picture ?
Instructor
#40 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:19 AM
Well you sure got me wowed!!! She looks awesome :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 4:33 PM
I notice Helaene has archived most of her downloads...which collections did you get her lipstick, eyeshadow, eyebrows and blush from?
She is a very amazing looking model.
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:38 PM Last edited by msada : 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM.
does anyone know which hair is she using in the first picture in the one that says Veronica Doyle?
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:00 PM
W....O...W amazing!
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
Shes abserloutely STUNNING!
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 2:41 AM
Can I use her in my modeling series? She's very beautiful.
Page 2 of 2