Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 4:24 AM
Default Teen Cannot Go To School
My child aged to a teen and silly me, as in 3 you can have a teen get a part time job, I thought I would look at the option. Well.....the game has totally deleted the school option for her and I have not found any way to get her back in school. I did not save and it still kept that. I even made a twin and the twin has lost the skills but cannot go to school either. She has taken a job and quit and all it does is want her to take another. And it is giving her full YA career choices.

Anyone else had this?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 2:33 AM
You don't have MCCC with the option of Teens/Child Can Quit School checked ?

For me, I had a problem of being forced to quit school just to start a Part-Time Job, I could not have both until I unchecked it.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:41 PM
I think Triplis has a mod that might help. Let me see if I can find a link.

Edit: Found it!

https://triplis.github.io/mods/school-quit-rejoin.html

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 9:30 PM
Thank you for the replies. I did not have MC but got it and so far did not find anything but I will look again. I got that mod and so far it is not working.I had the family adopt a kid and she can go to school and will be very curious to see what happens when she ages to a teen?