Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 3:43 PM
Default WCIF: Non-mermaid fish tail
So I have a nymph character I'm making and I need a fish tail for her, but with Island Living literally all I can find are mermaid tails ;-;

I have found this, but it didn't include a download link, so if you have the download for this tail or a similar one I will love you until the end of time.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 6:23 AM
Sadly is still a wip

In the furry mod there is a shark tail

(And I'm not sure if this works for you because they are mermaid, but the first ones from Merman Simmer are base game)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
Sadly is still a wip

In the furry mod there is a shark tail

(And I'm not sure if this works for you because they are mermaid, but the first ones from Merman Simmer are base game)

I already have the furry mod as I yoinked it for the digitigrade legs. Unfortunately, the tails on that mod will be completely black unless you use one of the furry heads as well, which doesn't work for me since my character needs a human face

Merman Simmer's tails also don't work because I need legs and a tail, hence why I'm specifically looking for non-mermaid fish tails. Plus while those tails are very well made, I find them awkward to use since they make my sims float in gameplay which just looks weird IMO.