Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shodoku Gardens (Pagoda)

by en7en Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:12 AM - Updated 22nd May 2006 at 5:55 PM by en7en

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:31 AM
Very, very nice.
It isn't actually /that/ cheap, but I'll cheat for sims to live there it's so pretty. xD
Thanks for putting this up. I'm not good at making pagodas, and my older Japanese neighborhood's going to be pretty retarded if I make it have modern buildings. xD
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 3:49 PM
Your buildings are amazing, every piece of the Shozen series. Thank you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 12:37 AM
This is wonderful, now my kimono wearing sims can have a real japanese home to live in! Thanks! ^^

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 4:52 PM
i love your lots so much! I have a small japanese neighborhood and use several of your beautiful lots for my kimono wearing sims. the only problem is, now with seasons, my children keep getting taken away because the houses are too cold. i guess that's kind of like real pagodas. either way, i just thought i'd let you know that the game doesn't seem to think your pagodas are real roofs, because snow comes right in. beautiful though, and i'm going to find some way for my sims to live there through the winter.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
So neat, thank you! ;D

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Instructor
#56 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:10 AM
So imaginative!

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 10:01 AM
Gorgeous! This one is actually my favorite, and hack-free means I'll be using it immediately. Thaaaank you.
Scholar
#58 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:28 AM
Too bad this crashes my game...
Wiki Wizard
#59 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:10 PM
ooh, nice thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#60 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 2:02 PM
Just great! How do you build that japanese roofs? Looks amazing!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 9:24 AM
OH MY GOD! lovely
Page 3 of 3