Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adidas superstar sneakers

by arjannl Posted 15th Jul 2009 at 11:45 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:54 PM by arjannl : new version

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:03 AM
Can't wait to try these out! Thanks for sharing. :D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:09 AM
These are really, really nice! Thank you for sharing them. I don't normally like to have anything "brand-specific" in my game, but these are very nice looking and I can see them being quite versatile.

I'd also love to see them for females, if that's possible. I haven't taken a very close look at the female athletic/flat meshes, so it might not work. But it would be awesome if it were possible!

I can't wait until we can figure out how to add more meshes to the game...but then my downloads folder will be even more bogged down. XD

Thanks again. These are great.

Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
The first shoes download ever, and they are great quality too, right from the start. Do you really know how ground breakingly earth-shattering this is?

This is far from the first shoe upload. *Might* be the first shoe upload for *males* that I remember seeing, but I'm not sure. Maybe that's what you meant.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:45 AM
Awesome! <3 Thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:58 AM
lol, I'm with ms arbez. Puppy dog eyes x 2. As Katana said though, if a female version cannot be made, I still fully appreciate these shoes. They're great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:49 AM
really nice !!!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
really cool, thank you
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:20 AM
Absolutely fantastic!

Any chance of doing more (eg Nike, Puma, etc)?? I will have you baby if you can (and Im I guy by the way - thats how much I will appreciate it!)
Instructor
#33 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:03 PM
thanks *bow*
Forum Resident
#34 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:29 PM
I've been waiting for some name brand shoes. I'd love some Nikes now. Any chance you could make these shoes for females, too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:38 PM Last edited by arjannl : 16th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Thanks for the kind comments. I am very excited about the happy simmers

At the moment this texture cannot be applied easily on a female mesh, because the mesh I used is a male-only one. It was also a lot of work to get the three stripes of this shoe as straight as possible, because the texture is curved around the mesh. I had to load CAS in the game itself *a lot* to check my progress. Making one for female will will require quite some work...I can't promise anything right now.

I am working on some old school Nikes at the moment, I'll upload it when it's ready.
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
just perfect!!
keep it working lol
thanks!
ciao!
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
These are awesome!!! Thank you so much! I would also love to see a female version...
Field Researcher
#38 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
these are great! do they replace any of the current shoes, though?

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Instructor
#39 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:30 AM
Oh my god, this was so necessary. Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arjannl
Thanks for the kind comments. I am very excited about the happy simmers

At the moment this texture cannot be applied easily on a female mesh, because the mesh I used is a male-only one. It was also a lot of work to get the three stripes of this shoe as straight as possible, because the texture is curved around the mesh. I had to load CAS in the game itself *a lot* to check my progress. Making one for female will will require quite some work...I can't promise anything right now.

I am working on some old school Nikes at the moment, I'll upload it when it's ready.

Thanks for filling us in regarding a female version. You did a great job. I can't wait for your Nikes to be released.
Scholar
#41 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:36 AM
Nice! I love this hoes in real life =D
Inventor
#42 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:47 PM
Very well done. Every little detail is on these shoes. Thx.
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
very coolGJ
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
Cool Thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 12:26 PM
Thank a lot
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:13 PM
I have the same shoes so I want them for females too!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:15 PM
Looks great! I also want them for females too. I have a couple of pair myself. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#48 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I love these!
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM
Downloading not working for me. Done what is said. Comes up with the Error page. Can anyone upload this to Rapidshare or any other file sharing website for me to download? Thanks.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:02 AM
These are awesome! I sure would love them for females too... hint hint :P
Page 2 of 3