Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amberly Hall

by Slipslop Posted 17th Jul 2010 at 4:14 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2011 at 3:37 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed audio lotion link, added link to Anach UI mod instead of Rez Delnava's

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
#26 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:37 AM
Another download I'm going to add to my favourites
She's soo sweet!
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:39 PM
I just wanna say that you did a great work, she's amazing... But i have one question, wich slider did you use to put her breast like that? lol i have all sliders and i cant get ones like that.
Once again, great work thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:47 PM
Very nice work she is beautiful...thank you
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:53 AM Last edited by SakuraAmaya : 19th Jul 2010 at 3:57 AM.
She is beautiful! Thanks so much! I'm playing her now xD.
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:00 AM
wow, shes very pretty! i like the combination of her skintone and haircolor. thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:58 AM
Hey guys im having trouble installing this. So as the direction states to download, extract, and install. I do that with installer monkey or whatever and all the custom items install. But the sim herself (the full sim) is nowhere to be seen. Can anyone help me please, im trying to figure out what im doing wrong... Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:21 PM
Thanks everyone

Quote: Originally posted by Dimalex
Hey guys im having trouble installing this. So as the direction states to download, extract, and install. I do that with installer monkey or whatever and all the custom items install. But the sim herself (the full sim) is nowhere to be seen. Can anyone help me please, im trying to figure out what im doing wrong... Thanks

Sim files go to "my Documents/Electronic Arts/The sims 3/SavedSims", if you install the .sim file in this folder, it shows up in the Young Adult category in the game.
If you can't find the folder search it with the windows searchfuction.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 8:43 PM
figured out my own problem lol..

Really love the sim thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:45 PM
Well, I downloaded her and stuck her in SavedSims, and wonder of wonders, she actually showed up, unlike other sims I download. However, there was one problem: The skin. I could not change it. At all.
Screenshots

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 2:27 AM
Would you be able to make a version of this Sim just in package file format? I tried downloading this Sim using the mods you mentioned in the description but it won't work for me.
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:25 PM
OMG! she is amazing! How do you make such amazing sims?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elaineavalon
Well, I downloaded her and stuck her in SavedSims, and wonder of wonders, she actually showed up, unlike other sims I download. However, there was one problem: The skin. I could not change it. At all.
This happens to me when i haven't installed the "Rez Delnava's UI Mod" and the non-default skintones correctly, i don't know how the coding works exactly with these things, but you can try to delete the cache files in "my documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" the start the game again.

I also had this problem, when i started using the skins, maybe you had a corrupt download too (was is my case i think), try to redownload the skintone AND the mod, place them correctly, delete the cache files and try again, please report back if this worked for you.

infernape971: Many Thanks! I create sims since the game's release, i gathered a lot of experience during that time

The Giant Mitchet: Yeah i can do this when i have time in the evening, but i'm interested what exactly doesn't work for you, doesn't it show up in your game? Maybe you do one of the install basics wrong, recheck everything please.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 9:08 PM
She's so super cute!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:50 PM
When i try adding her it says the file is corrupt.

Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:10 PM
WOW Just Wow. Now my sisters are hooked on the game. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:23 PM
[QUOTE=Slipslop]This happens to me when i haven't installed the "Rez Delnava's UI Mod" and the non-default skintones correctly, i don't know how the coding works exactly with these things, but you can try to delete the cache files in "my documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" the start the game again.

I also had this problem, when i started using the skins, maybe you had a corrupt download too (was is my case i think), try to redownload the skintone AND the mod, place them correctly, delete the cache files and try again, please report back if this worked for you.

Of course, I already have a default skin downloaded, so that could definitely be a source to the problem... But I can't really play sims because there's a problem with my mods being more updated than my game and I can't update my game...

When you say "to delete the cache files", do you mean delete a specific cache file, or just delete 'em all? Thanks. I will try now...

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elaineavalon
Of course, I already have a default skin downloaded, so that could definitely be a source to the problem... But I can't really play sims because there's a problem with my mods being more updated than my game and I can't update my game...

When you say "to delete the cache files", do you mean delete a specific cache file, or just delete 'em all? Thanks. I will try now...

I always thought deleting the 4 cache files is an allround cure if something doesn't work or doesn't show up if installed correctly, but it's not the problem here as it seems.

You say you have the default tones, my sim was made with the non-default VELVET full skintone, so if you don't have them too, you get a black Amberly. Not much of a problem as you can also manually change to another LadyFrontbum skintone, the major changes in the new skintones are the nose, SOFT = soft nose , VELVET = defined nose.

Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 5:34 AM
Everything worked out

Gorgeous girl. Great work
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:46 PM
Hey i have tried to install this but i cant find the SavedSims Folder where is it located? I have also tried to search for it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ricardomcs
Hey i have tried to install this but i cant find the SavedSims Folder where is it located? I have also tried to search for it.

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...alling_TS3_Sims

If you don't have the folder, create it.

Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:06 PM
gorgeous!
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:42 PM Last edited by drycat : 1st Aug 2010 at 10:48 AM.
You don't happen to have a seperate download link for the chin to neck slider do you? The link from Heiret's Blog to the slider indicates a security threat in norton. Can live without that slider, but would be a nice addition. I'm also surprised this slider hasn't appeared elsewhere.

Thanks for the great Sim.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:20 PM
[QUOTE=Slipslop]This happens to me when i haven't installed the "Rez Delnava's UI Mod" and the non-default skintones correctly, i don't know how the coding works exactly with these things, but you can try to delete the cache files in "my documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" the start the game again.

I apologize. I said skin which made it sound like I meant change to another LF skin, but I actually meant (since at the time I didn't have any skins but default Busty St. Claire) change it to EA skintones like red, blue, etc. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
I always thought deleting the 4 cache files is an allround cure if something doesn't work or doesn't show up if installed correctly, but it's not the problem here as it seems.

You say you have the default tones, my sim was made with the non-default VELVET full skintone, so if you don't have them too, you get a black Amberly. Not much of a problem as you can also manually change to another LadyFrontbum skintone, the major changes in the new skintones are the nose, SOFT = soft nose , VELVET = defined nose.

Well, my default skintone is LadyFrontbum, and I can't find a full velvet skintone. The link that you used for it leads to Full Non-Default Velvet Package, which I have. The default skin I already have is Busty St. Claire, and that's included in the velvet package. So I will redownload her and then see if she works.

Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:33 AM
Wow, Amberly is absolutely adorable. I'm picky about what Sims to download and put in my game, but I'm not even hesitating about this Sim =)
Page 2 of 4