Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandstone - A Generation Home

by romagi Posted 21st Mar 2011 at 3:06 AM - Updated 8th May 2011 at 11:27 PM by romagi : had some oops's :(

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Thank you everyone!

nonamena, do you have pics posted anywhere? I would love to see what you have done with it after 3 family's!

Sorry for the super slow reply.. I never noticed you were talking to me! Anyhow, unfortunately I haven't got any pics but I'll work on that

I've played with some of the other houses you've built as well. They are all gorgeous, but I'm finding Sandstone to be my favorite.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 3:59 AM
stunning!! can't wait to use it, it's perfect for my Olympian family

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 10:24 PM
I think that it would've looked even better if you putted the 2 trees in the middle more to the side
Nice house tho, thanks :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th May 2013 at 3:55 PM
is much of the house fast lane stuff? cos i dont have that pack, it wont ruin it all, will it?
anyways gawjus house <'3
Inventor
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AimRea
is much of the house fast lane stuff? cos i dont have that pack, it wont ruin it all, will it?
anyways gawjus house <'3

The windows are base and the doors and fence are from AMB. The living room furniture is from FL. Not sure if the chairs in the master are from FL or LN. So it should play ok, it will just replace the few pieces of furniture.
Page 2 of 2