Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 6:32 PM
Default Trait That Gives Humans Alien Abilities
Trait That Gives Humans Alien Abilities

Someone asked me to work on a trait that gives humans Alien abilities, however, how do I add alien interactions to human sims?
I plan to make the buffs for this new trait that gives humans alien abilities acknowledge the species of the human,
with buffs like:

"I have super powers!"

This buff should have a energized moodlet or happy buff.

Along with other buffs & buff replacements for humans with alien powers in the case they use them.

I should allow human sims with this trait to do the alien powers on aliens.

Can anyone teach me how to achieve this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 2:01 AM
You have to clone the interactions, adjust the tests so it works only with your trait, then add them either to the trait or inject onto sims. I have a tutorial here where I show how to unlock interactions of various types, and I have a mod here that is similar to the alien idea, where I unlocked ghost abilities for human sims, if you want to take a look.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 9:24 PM
When you do let me know I look forward to having that ability!