Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Tea and Teacups

by FlowerBunny Posted 18th Nov 2020 at 1:48 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 5:43 PM
These look really cute; I'm looking forward to see them in game!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 4:24 AM
I love these but when I set the menu in restaurants they show up with 2-5 different versions of each normal tea (none of the custom) and it doesn't show which ones have the custom cups. (IDK if this made any sense)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hecata678
I love these but when I set the menu in restaurants they show up with 2-5 different versions of each normal tea (none of the custom) and it doesn't show which ones have the custom cups. (IDK if this made any sense)

oop, I honestly forgot abt the restaurant expansion. I'll try and make a restaurant version when I get the chance! thanks for letting me know !
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FlowerBunny
oop, I honestly forgot abt the restaurant expansion. I'll try and make a restaurant version when I get the chance! thanks for letting me know !

Youre amazing, Thank you! : Loving the idea of a little tea house cafe with these <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 10:55 PM
love this mod so much, the cups and teas look so cute
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 10:49 PM
Default Thank You!
This is beautiful for at home. Looking forward to the restaurant version. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 3:42 PM
Sweet ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 4:38 PM
I love this cups but is there any way to make the cups like the espresso cups they have in GT?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jane466
I love this cups but is there any way to make the cups like the espresso cups they have in GT?

Were you wanting the cups from the tea maker to be changed to expresso cups? bc i can do that no problem, however if you were wanting the teas available in those cups in cafes or whatnot, im still trying to figure out how to make them compatible with retail.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 8:18 PM
Not sure if this is a problem on your end or my end, but my Sim's fingers are clipping through the cup. This is a really good mod apart from that.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Mar 2023 at 1:08 AM
Are you able to add the custom teas as a separate mod from the cups? I would like more teas but I am fine with the default cup.