Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton V2

by @Stefan Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 2:26 PM

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Inventor
#51 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 11:26 PM
That's so creepy her. Amazing work!
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM
i can't stand paris hilton, but i love you're creation! i will use her to be the neighborhood s*ut who tries to break up marriages ... than kill her off and do it again.
thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 2:43 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Oct 2008 at 2:27 AM. Reason: Off topic. And no, you can't have a pony. Check the gamehelp Wiki.
Omg this is great
i love it thanks
but can you help me out
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 5:20 PM
LOL! You even got her lazy eye nailed down perfectly! That's the funniest thing ever. Thank you for making her! I'll put her in my game and make her hated by everyone. :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:54 PM
ew i hate hilton
but the one u made,looks just like her !!!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 6:13 AM
How Real picture and Sim picture look exactly alike, Both of them are stoned! I never noticed how googely her eyes were

They are always looking for ways to harm our people, And so are we - George Bush
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 7:30 AM
I like her, she's ridiculous but I still like her. Great job!

what lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#58 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 2:53 AM
now I can put one more ignorant trouble maker in my neighborhood haha...
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 8:10 PM
Wow ! great job
waiting for someone to make Avril Lavigne XD ..
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:04 PM
She's real!!
Great job. Thank you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:51 PM
great job you have made the best Paris sim there is

"Ya know she could be faking."
"Yeah what do you wanna do poke her with a stick?"
[nods]
"Dude youre not gonna poke her with a stick?"
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 10:34 AM
love that you captured her wonky eye!

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:05 AM
mwuahahahaha! I could have fun with this..I'm not big on celebs either, but it's worth having her as a married housewife, knocked up and plenty of kids about the place..not that there is anything wrong with that..but when it's Paris...

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:47 PM
lol, you even included her wonky eye.
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 5:45 AM
thkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Mad Poster
#66 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 12:50 AM
lol, definitely kill her. I love her expression as well. I think she'll be a ghost in my celeb garden, but first comes the KILLING!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 5:39 AM
lol I love how you got one eye bigger than the other like she really has. I hate her too. I wish I could figure out how to get sims imported into the game. They never show up for me. If I could I would kill her lol mwauh haha
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:03 PM
You forgot to mention in your overview her neglectful abuse of all those pet store dogs she buys and uses for accessories.

I plan to download and kill her every way I know how, fill a house with every color of her ghost and then burn it down. Then I'll builld a rescue shelter for dogs where the house was. I'll buy Pets just out of principle alone if I can make the dogs I create pee on her gravestones.

Thank you very much @Stefan for allowing me this opportunity to release my particular type of vengeance upon her. You did do a nice job.

(I'm really not crazy, people. Just...interesting).
Instructor
#69 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 9:01 PM
WOW! Great likeness!...Now to get the ugly bitch in my game. I'm going to put her in one of my Trashed slums with lots of Cockroaches for company. God I Love this Game!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 8:58 AM
She's sooo ugly in real life, but you made her look pretty

Onii-chaaan! ~
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM
Hah! This is just awesome, can't wait to tortu-I mean, play with her. Thanks so much, you did a great job. Specially with the eyes!

'An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th May 2009 at 2:40 PM
good job!!

i live forever...i will play sims forever...
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th May 2009 at 3:17 PM
WOW!!! You even got that lazy eye thing perfect! I'm impressed.
Test Subject
#74 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:44 PM
hellooo new sims homocide victim...hehehe
good good...
even if i would gladly murder her in cold blood.
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
Great likeness, if you hate her so much you should check out Repo! The Genetic Opera. She plays the whinny daughter of a rich guy who's addicted to plastic surgery(therefore herself under a different name and Gothic attire)
Anyway, her face falls off at the end of the movie before the main characters have their dramatic/bloody finale. Great music too.
Page 3 of 4