Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#876 Old 17th May 2019 at 9:34 PM
[QUOTE=Roquelina]"Even cool big guys are afraid of little bees."QUOTE]
======
The pic you are talking about are bees?! They look like micro chips/micro bots. That would be more scary.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#877 Old 18th May 2019 at 5:04 AM
There! Now you can water yourself!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#878 Old 22nd May 2019 at 5:30 PM
A good mother knows how to juggle a 1year old and a 3year old
=========
And there is this alien, who has her skin on backwards...
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#879 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 1:09 PM
OK, anybody home? So am double posting: CAPTION THIS...
Screenshots

Test Subject
#880 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 2:57 PM Last edited by lemurs : 7th Jun 2019 at 3:09 PM.
"After all the years I've spent gaining enough aspiration points to earn the Elixir of Life, it was filled with the wrong potion! It didn't make me younger, it only turned one of my hands backwards!"

Here's my out of context image...I actually sent this one to some non-Simmer friends with no explanation, and they had some funny reactions, but I'd like to hear your caption!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#881 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 2:52 AM
Arriving home late one night after a heavy gig, Stan was about to take a shower when he heard noises downstairs...
"That's the stupidest lie I ever heard! You're Santa with your pixie helper!!??Here with my presents?! Get out, ya stupid bugger, before I call the cops! If I wasn't so bashed I would kick your fuzzy butt!"
===============
Screenshots

Scholar
#882 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 4:10 PM
It's true! Technology is making zombies of us!

Mad Poster
#883 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 12:36 AM
"'Get cats,' they said. 'It'll be fun,' they said."

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#884 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 4:45 PM
"NO! That outfit is even worse. And your hair is boring too."
==
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#885 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 8:45 PM
Once thought to be dormant, the Simcano is estimated to erupt in 30 seconds; scientists believe it results from a gross mix of loud sounds. Experts recommend wearing headphones to avoid hearing damage from the Simcano's expected screams.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#886 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 10:58 PM
"I told her this was the 'no girls allowed' hot tub."

Screenshots
Scholar
#887 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 5:35 PM
"I told you that you had to be THIS tall to ride!"

(I can't believe this thread has been inactive for so long! I think we need some silly amusement right now, so I'm taking the initiative to try to bring it back.)

Mad Poster
#888 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 4:39 AM
Um, camouflage pants...No, don't think I need.
{agree with you, miss this thread;runs off to take funny picture...}

Instructor
#889 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 5:55 PM
Here's a pic
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#890 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 6:21 PM
Operator: "991 whats your emergency?"
Sim: "My friend is in the floor!"

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#891 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 7:03 PM
Here's a pic...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#892 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 7:59 PM
"Good job, little sorcerer! Now take the pin out of the poppet, we don't REALLY want to kill Auntie Jane."

Instructor
#893 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 6:17 PM
New pic...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#894 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 5:41 PM
Mary Sue : "Hey there cutie, call me!!"
Blonde : *turns around* Huh?
Mary Sue : "Oh, I thought you were Tom Petty, sorry..."
Redhead : Ummmmm, lol
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#895 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 3:09 PM
I want to resurrect this thread! Get your funny pictures out!

Caption for the above image: Oh, that's where Ileft my chewing gum...

New image to caption:
Mad Poster
#896 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 3:00 PM
can't think of a retort, but love the sack (hat? where can I get one?)

Field Researcher
#897 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 4:09 PM
Caption: If you keep that paper bag in your head, You'll never reach the fame, you owe me 50 bucks.

@simsample I'll go a bit "off-topic" with this comment, but I love the composition in your pic, eyes goes directly to the paper bag in the guy's head and then jump to the cashier's hand, excellent use of the "rule of thirds", when we are into photographic art and/or 3D art, we tend to use it in a natural way, without realizing we are making use of it and I think it was what you did.

Image for caption:

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#898 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 6:16 PM
@grammapat It's by Kielen, site dead now (I think they may have uploaded it to GoS) but archive link here and Download link still active here. The face on the bag my sim is wearing was a recolour I made, get it here. The sim under the paper bag is actually Bob newbie, in my game he's called Mystery Sim and his thumbnail (complete with paper bag) appears in all of my sim's memories for 'kissed mystery sim'. :D
@jotaerre Thanks, of course I knew all about that, I'm a total expert in art and in fact the art galleries often call me to ask my opinion on art.  (They don't really, I know nothing about art and that was a complete accident as you guessed, I have no idea on composition!  But thanks for the compliment!

Caption for above picture:  Despite his T-shirt, Ken had never tasted alcohol in his entire life, he was too worried about ruining his complexion. Mary-Sue's T-shirt was true though, Barbie is a slut, Ken's friend Don told him so!

New image to caption:
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#899 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@grammapat It's by Kielen, site dead now (I think they may have uploaded it to GoS) but archive link here and Download link still active here. The face on the bag my sim is wearing was a recolour I made, get it here. The sim under the paper bag is actually Bob newbie, in my game he's called Mystery Sim and his thumbnail (complete with paper bag) appears in all of my sim's memories for 'kissed mystery sim'. :D
@jotaerre Thanks, of course I knew all about that, I'm a total expert in art and in fact the art galleries often call me to ask my opinion on art.  (They don't really, I know nothing about art and that was a complete accident as you guessed, I have no idea on composition!  But thanks for the compliment!

Caption for above picture:  Despite his T-shirt, Ken had never tasted alcohol in his entire life, he was too worried about ruining his complexion. Mary-Sue's T-shirt was true though, Barbie is a slut, Ken's friend Don told him so!

New image to caption:

Caption: My figurine collection is now complete with the addition of the ever elusive toilet paper roll goddess!
Field Researcher
#900 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Caption: My figurine collection is now complete with the addition of the ever elusive toilet paper roll goddess!

Neat Caption!

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
that was a complete accident as you guessed

@simsample I would not call it an accident, I'd call it natural talent.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Page 36 of 43