Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers Extra Activities

by Arsil Posted 19th Apr 2017 at 4:07 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2017 at 9:37 AM by Arsil : BugFix and removed Testing tag from the title

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 9th Feb 2022 at 7:51 PM
FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT THINK THIS MOD SLOWS DOWN THEIR GAME: I had this problem when I added it to my game and I blamed it on the mod, then I realized the reason it was slower was because my .nhd file in my save in the Saves folder was too big (940 MB and it should be like 40). This slowed the game down on its own and adding the mod just made it worse ('cause it includes a lot of extra stuff I suppose). So if you want this mod, make sure your game isn't so bloated. If it is, download Nraas Packer to transfer your whole sims population into a new town.
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simona.omina
FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT THINK THIS MOD SLOWS DOWN THEIR GAME: I had this problem when I added it to my game and I blamed it on the mod, then I realized the reason it was slower was because my .nhd file in my save in the Saves folder was too big (940 MB and it should be like 40). This slowed the game down on its own and adding the mod just made it worse ('cause it includes a lot of extra stuff I suppose). So if you want this mod, make sure your game isn't so bloated. If it is, download Nraas Packer to transfer your whole sims population into a new town.

There is a way to un bloat your save as well without having to move if anyone is interested
Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 3:10 PM
Does anyone know how to disable the automonous playing in water puddles? My toddlers are always doing it and I don't like it.
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Mar 2023 at 4:30 AM Last edited by iridian : 22nd Mar 2023 at 6:13 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
How does this mod work? I tried it and couldn't get anyone of any age to interact with crayons on the ground. I also clicked on the wall and toddler to see if it could get him to draw (trying from both his and the adult/ parent points of view), but there were no options given. This art activity (drawing on the wall) is the one I really want the most, but the only other activity I was able to easily test in my game of the moment had the child with no interactions when I put him in the sand, too. Not sure what's going on. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Edited on 3/22/23: I figured out how to get it to work. Before, I was placing the crayons on the floor and trying to interact with them through the parent or child. Nope. Keep the crayons in the child's inventory, and not only can the child interact with the crayons through his/ her inventory, the child will also autonomously decide to scribble on the wall and start learning the art skill. Awesome.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st May 2023 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maryajoao
Does anyone know how to disable the automonous playing in water puddles? My toddlers are always doing it and I don't like it.

I would use NRaas retainer to turn off autonomy or lower the advertised output
Page 4 of 4