Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OMSP Controller

by julsfels Posted 4th Apr 2009 at 12:18 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2011 at 3:01 PM by julsfels : Update 11-08-04

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:35 PM
This super cool. I hate blundering around trying to find the buggers when I'm trying to redecorate! It is such an awesome idea, and the object itself is quite nice to look at, too. I'd download that even if it didn't come with such awesome functionality. Thank you so much for taking the time to create this, and for sharing it. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
Simply amazing...a million thanks for this!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Not actually evil.
#28 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:06 PM
Even without the nifty functionality, this item is handy as deco. Very nice pinboard.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 10:51 PM
Such a great idea!! I'm always losing these, or mysteriously not being able to click them because of wherever I've crammed them in xD;;

Thanks!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Apr 2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits.
This is really awesome. I hate having to go through my meelleeons of OMSP's and recoloring them one by one, so thank you for making my life easier.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 4:50 AM
newone08 beat me to it.
That's exactly what I thought too, when I saw this...AWESOME!!! and thanks!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 5:53 AM
This is an awesome idea! Thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:24 AM
very useful....but could you tell me in which category do I find it? I just have wayyyy too much stuffs...>___<
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#34 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:54 AM
This is just plain brilliantly brilliant! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 7:20 AM
Because of you and this download, I have visited the Fairy Forest site. It has lots of beautiful things, but does not say what expansion packs are required. Since you are an uploader there, would you please ask if they would show that on their information pages? I don't have very many expansions, so some downloads won't work for me. I would like to know which ones I can use. Thanks for your time!

And I love the controller!
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#36 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 7:57 AM
WOW ! Fantastic idea and strunning work on it ! Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hjkjr2
Because of you and this download, I have visited the Fairy Forest site. It has lots of beautiful things, but does not say what expansion packs are required. Since you are an uploader there, would you please ask if they would show that on their information pages? I don't have very many expansions, so some downloads won't work for me. I would like to know which ones I can use. Thanks for your time!

And I love the controller!
Thank you!

Hello hjkjr2,

the objects on Fairy Forest are all basegame compatible, except they have a special remark that an expansion pack is needed.
And for the bookshelves and TVs you can download different versions for different EPs.
But, in general, nearly every object is basegame compatible.

Thank you for the comment!

Fairy Forest - Downloads for the Sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dolores_Haze
very useful....but could you tell me in which category do I find it? I just have wayyyy too much stuffs...>___<

Ups .. sorry!

Under decorative/wall hangings.

Fairy Forest - Downloads for the Sims
Instructor
#39 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:47 AM
This is sheer genius! I so need this.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 5:08 PM
So useful! The Simlish is really appreciated, too.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 5:43 PM Last edited by ClicknPsycho : 5th Apr 2009 at 5:45 PM. Reason: why not?
I had no idea that this was your first upload (here on MTS2), amazing!
I thought you had many due to the fine work of this one.
Again, awesome!

Question: Is it ok to place more than one on a lot? (any self conflicts?)

ClicknPsycho
Field Researcher
#42 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 11:49 PM
This is Awesome!!
And VERY cute too! Thanks so much.
Theorist
#43 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:09 AM
This is wonderful. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:22 AM
this is awsome thank you so much! I didn't know what omsp stood for before. now i can use em.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:25 AM
Oh, thank you!!! I just recently started using OMSPs, and just yesterday I was wishing for such a way to turn them visible/invisible. I haven't tried this item yet, but I will definitely be working with OMSPs tonight, and this is going to make it so much easier!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 4:05 AM
I love OMSPs! This has to be the best thing I have seen in a while! Keep up the good work!!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 8:59 AM
Nice work with this. It's functional AND it looks good. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:18 PM
Now this is handy! Thanks!
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:52 PM
thanks so much for the explanation, i didn't know what it was either!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 5:06 AM
Oh, wow, thanks so much for this! It is such a pain to find the invisible ones, haha. No more trying to click it for an hour straight, yay!

P.S. I love your avatar, julsfels!
Page 2 of 4