Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sheila's Decay

by electropanda Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 12:07 AM

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#2 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM
Great job on this. Makes a fantastic haunted abode.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:12 AM
can i just put the extractet files in the mods map or do i need to do something else, and were can i find the house in the game.
its maybe a dumb question but i had issues with downloaded lots in the sims 2 so im just curius
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:17 AM
I don't even play TS3 anymore, but I'm tempted to download this just to see it in game. Amazing job!

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:17 AM
Great job on the house! I love the design and the spookyness the house just gives off. Keep on going!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:17 AM
Simply double-click the Sims3pack file, and the game launcher will pop up; it appears under 'Downloads'. Use the launcher to install it, and you can find it in 'Edit town' mode under the 'Empty lots'.

Also, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this forum. ;q
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:18 AM
Whoo hoo I like playing teens living on their own struggling to make it, having a teen hide out here would be fun. And it looks SOOOO creepy. Great job!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:19 AM Last edited by Flipi234 : 14th Aug 2009 at 12:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by electropanda
Simply double-click the Sims3pack file, and the game launcher will pop up; it appears under 'Downloads'. Use the launcher to install it, and you can find it in 'Edit town' mode under the 'Empty lots'.

Also, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this forum. ;q

thanks

also, do you now if i could install it with Sims 3 Multi Installer because ive got some issues with the sims 3 launcher
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:19 AM
amazing job!!i can never make that feel of house!!!!!!

wow!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:30 AM
Very nice design, it really gives this spooky feeling and the exterior is placed very naturally imo, nice work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:44 AM
Absolutely stunning... I'm speechless. GREAT job!
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:44 AM
Different and decrepit, I like it. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#13 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:46 AM
Whoa. This has a very 'Oblivion' feel. I love it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:52 AM
Ohh, it's pretty! Very well done! *_*
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:53 AM
Is Shelias grave still on the packaged lot?
I was thinking of putting this lot on the empty plot by the waterfall fishing hole and designating it "community" so that my sims could explore an abandoned house there.. but it would be really cool if the house was actually haunted too!
Just wondering if it came haunted or not.
Either way this is an amazing lot!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:58 AM
This house is awesome! It reminds me of a place that would be in Left 4 Dead for some reason....haha anyway great job!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:07 AM
This is gorgeous! Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
Really spooky, nice job!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:20 AM
Wow! This is fantastic! Thanks for the effort you put into this! You did a great job! It should definately be featured!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:22 AM
Nice work. Very nice to see something that stands out amongst the plethora (which there are too many of and most of what is made people could just make themselves if they were so inclined) of houses.

Again, very good work. I will certainly be downloading and using this.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:23 AM
It's perfect! I love old scarey places like this.Thank you very much......make some more,lol.jk,but great job!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:42 AM
Awesome and super creative

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
Absolutely stunning!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:46 AM
This is so creative you did a great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:02 AM
OK first of all Very nice job! love it! Next i noticed a couple thing wrong with this house if it is supposed to be abandoned... there is live flowers in the study and there are ultra-modern lights in there as well! But otherwise NICE JOB!!! Yeah im sorry but i do have to find flaws in every download!
Page 1 of 4