Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)

by douglasveiga Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:14 AM - Updated 4th May 2014 at 11:25 PM by douglasveiga

736 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 448 Feedback Posts, 287 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 30
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 7:57 AM
*Jumping up and down and dancing place* Yay! Finally! A wonderful Simmer has heard my pleas. We DESPERATELY needed Gardeners. We had them in Sims 2, so why not in Sims 3? EA has no brains! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this great Mod!
Test Subject
#202 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 6:52 PM
The mod works flawlessly for me now.
I can't thank you enough for it. It is truly a blessing for my garden(s) and something that EA should have implemented already a long time ago.
You also showed what can be achieved true modding and it raises a question.
How difficult would it be to construct a mod to have a doctor come to the house when you called him/her to do some examinations:
- do a checkup (charge so much simoleons)
- check for pregnancy ( ... )
- give cures ( ... )

Thanks for your time.
Inventor
Original Poster
#203 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pcsbvba
The mod works flawlessly for me now.
I can't thank you enough for it. It is truly a blessing for my garden(s) and something that EA should have implemented already a long time ago.
You also showed what can be achieved true modding and it raises a question.
How difficult would it be to construct a mod to have a doctor come to the house when you called him/her to do some examinations:
- do a checkup (charge so much simoleons)
- check for pregnancy ( ... )
- give cures ( ... )

Thanks for your time.

thanks, i really appreciate.

i really don't know, it's difficult to say if it's difficult or not to create a npc.

because if the person has some previously knowledge in C# programming, maybe it's easy or not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#204 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
It its not working for me u.u
I have the Version game what say in the download descrption y also have the last version of the mod, but its not working for me

(The contry is Mexico)

Can you giveme a solution please?
i really want a Gardener for my game!!!
Thanks n.n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 2:28 PM
Thank you so much! This is a life saver!
Test Subject
#206 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 12:36 PM
Had problems with this as well. When I installed this mod, all NPC stopped visiting. (Even my maid stopped visiting my home which resulted to utter mess!). I also tried to adopt a pet and a child, didn't worked either. I deleted the mod, still didn't worked. I really want this mod but it just basically broke my game. Any idea how to fix this?
Inventor
Original Poster
#207 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ragmurin
It its not working for me u.u
I have the Version game what say in the download descrption y also have the last version of the mod, but its not working for me

(The contry is Mexico)

Can you giveme a solution please?
i really want a Gardener for my game!!!
Thanks n.n

wall-phone only
Test Subject
#208 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 12:31 PM
Hi for some reason the downlode do not appear in game. It state that it is downloded but when I click on the phone the message for Call Gardener do not arrears. What am I doing wrong please help...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 7:05 PM
I really really love this mod! I love playing green thumb sims, but it's too exhausting to do all the work alone!

But one thing, it seems, at least for my game, that if you have this mod active no unicorn will spawn in the neighborhood. One of my sims was already in touch with a unicorn and after installing this mod it didn't show up again. I played several sim days and also did reload plenty of times before 8 pm to look for the unicorn. Nothing. Then I disabled the mod and there it was again!
But maybe it's just a coincidence.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#210 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 12:32 PM
What has been changed in version 1.1.5?
I love the mod and have used it for a while with no big problems.
Test Subject
#211 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 2:44 PM
Default Problem
Hi,

Why do I get like 40 gardeners?
I have a lot more than 90 flower-things (I dont know what it is called)..

Should I delete the download? Or can it be solved?

Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 4:41 PM
I tried this but it does not work with some NRass mods. I think there is a time issue with the NRass Relativity Mod. I get 100s of NRass errors, and the Gardner never shows up. I'll try loading it again Since the last update.
Inventor
Original Poster
#213 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monuette
Hi for some reason the downlode do not appear in game. It state that it is downloded but when I click on the phone the message for Call Gardener do not arrears. What am I doing wrong please help...

wall-phone only, need to be in your house.
Inventor
Original Poster
#214 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rockmongrels
I tried this but it does not work with some NRass mods. I think there is a time issue with the NRass Relativity Mod. I get 100s of NRass errors, and the Gardner never shows up. I'll try loading it again Since the last update.

actually, i never tested with nrass's mods. the nrass's creator "twallan" told me it's working with his mods. so test without mods and start a new family to see if it's working or not.
Inventor
Original Poster
#215 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SceneQueen
Hi,

Why do I get like 40 gardeners?
I have a lot more than 90 flower-things (I dont know what it is called)..

Should I delete the download? Or can it be solved?

Thanks.

that's really weird, maybe it's conflicting with another mod. because who manage the quantity of Npcs in a Lot is the base game. try run the game without mods, and start a new family/town to see if it's working or not.
Inventor
Original Poster
#216 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noxnoxnox
What has been changed in version 1.1.5?
I love the mod and have used it for a while with no big problems.

i removed the debugging messages that appears.
Inventor
Original Poster
#217 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naora
I really really love this mod! I love playing green thumb sims, but it's too exhausting to do all the work alone!

But one thing, it seems, at least for my game, that if you have this mod active no unicorn will spawn in the neighborhood. One of my sims was already in touch with a unicorn and after installing this mod it didn't show up again. I played several sim days and also did reload plenty of times before 8 pm to look for the unicorn. Nothing. Then I disabled the mod and there it was again!
But maybe it's just a coincidence.

i think it's a coincidence, because in my game is still working.
Test Subject
#218 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 5:46 PM Last edited by rockmongrels : 7th Dec 2011 at 7:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
actually, i never tested with nrass's mods. the nrass's creator "twallan" told me it's working with his mods. so test without mods and start a new family to see if it's working or not.

Ok the gardner shows up and works great. however I still get the error cascade, should I just ignore them? I did start a new sim, still get errors when I call for service.
Test Subject
#219 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
that's really weird, maybe it's conflicting with another mod. because who manage the quantity of Npcs in a Lot is the base game. try run the game without mods, and start a new family/town to see if it's working or not.

OK, ill try.
Thanx
Test Subject
#220 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:53 PM
I Downloaded This And it didnt show up...can someone please help..did i do something wrong?
Inventor
Original Poster
#221 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pty1980
I Downloaded This And it didnt show up...can someone please help..did i do something wrong?

wallphone only
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#222 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 6:51 PM
o meu jardineiro joga fora as plantas mortas e eu tenho o gnomo que as revive.mas tenho q ficar vigiando ele antes q ele arranque
Inventor
Original Poster
#223 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psaraceni
o meu jardineiro joga fora as plantas mortas e eu tenho o gnomo que as revive.mas tenho q ficar vigiando ele antes q ele arranque

sinto muito, tenho que levar em consideração que 99,9% das pessoas não usam esse gnomo. :D

além disso, como vc descobriu que sou brasileiro?
Test Subject
#224 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 5:11 PM
Can not download
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#225 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:13 AM
Thanks a lot! I've been wanting a Gardener since the base game came out. Gardening takes up too much time!
Page 9 of 30