Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - 40DDD Top, Nat38DD Update

by Warlokk Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 5:49 AM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 7:43 PM by Warlokk

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
if u got em flant em !@!! omg ,,,, i cant spelll :muffy: ghjggrjr :offtopic: :cowboy: jtjtj :jaw: jhjhj hgrjg :Pike2: j :strat: jrjty
Field Researcher
#77 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:53 PM
I want your set of non-default skin tones and all the clothing, etc, but I have Chirco's (xnm Sims Vault) default nude Meshes for the male molded penis, and i'm afraid the 2 sets of meshes will conflict or over-write one another or something. I am still blissfully happy with your Clothing Mesh Tops and Roxy99's shapely Bottoms; the combination is stunningly curvy. And LOVE your new Formal gown with the large bosoms. And I happen to think the 40 DDD is awesome!

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
Cherokee, they won't conflict... my skintones/meshes are all non-default by design. The nude meshes are only referenced when you use a skintone from my set, or one created using it. So there shouldn't be any problems at all with using both, you'll get my shapes when using one of my skintones, and for all the rest of your skintones it'll still use Chirko's mesh. That's why I recommend clearly marking any skintones created with mine to show the sizes used, since each skin will only reference one mesh set.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#79 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
Cherokee, they won't conflict... my skintones/meshes are all non-default by design. The nude meshes are only referenced when you use a skintone from my set, or one created using it. So there shouldn't be any problems at all with using both, you'll get my shapes when using one of my skintones, and for all the rest of your skintones it'll still use Chirko's mesh. That's why I recommend clearly marking any skintones created with mine to show the sizes used, since each skin will only reference one mesh set.

You are so nice to answer so quickly! And I am excited now, to try all your gorgeous stuff I will take me a minute to figure it all out (sizes etc.) but it will be nice for my Female Sims to stay consistent when they shower and when naked. Thanks a million

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:53 AM Last edited by SpydeerMoonkey : 9th Jan 2006 at 6:17 AM.
Warlokk... let me just say that you are absolutely incredible! I have to say that you are a major contributing factor to me getting back into this game.

So, the 40DDD looks awesome, but is there a 40DDD enhanced version? Any way to go even bigger? I know that the sky is probably the limit... I'm not talking like 78GGG or anything... haha. Like 42 and 44... whatever the next cup size is? haha

Also, I see a 38DD nude clothing file, but no 40DDD nude clothing. Am I missing it?

~Peace
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:06 AM
The nude clothes are in the main pack... they're listed as Undies, the Und40DDD34, 36 and 38 files.

I wasn't planning on doing an enhanced version, or any larger sizes, at least not for now. I have too many clothing projects for what I've already done planned, and each new size multiplies it quite a bit. I will be doing some other projects later though, with higher-res meshes, that may have some different sizes/shapes, I haven't really decided yet.

Glad I could reintroduce you to the game... I haven't played it since NL came out, been too busy making stuff Once I have enough outfits done I'll have to give the whole thing another go.

Test Subject
#82 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:08 PM
I Just Have to said OMG ! Now I can Make Puertorrican Girls!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
The nude clothes are in the main pack... they're listed as Undies, the Und40DDD34, 36 and 38 files.

I wasn't planning on doing an enhanced version, or any larger sizes, at least not for now. I have too many clothing projects for what I've already done planned, and each new size multiplies it quite a bit. I will be doing some other projects later though, with higher-res meshes, that may have some different sizes/shapes, I haven't really decided yet.

Glad I could reintroduce you to the game... I haven't played it since NL came out, been too busy making stuff Once I have enough outfits done I'll have to give the whole thing another go.

Thanks again for everything. I can't find the 40DDD nude clothing anywhere in my clothing... I've tried reinstalling it a few times and the clothes just don't appear... I have all 4 of the files (MESH_BodyNude40DDD-28-38.package, MESH_BodyNude40DDD-28-36.package, MESH_BodyNude40DDD-28-34.package, and MESH_afTopNaked40DDD.package) installed in my EA Games\Sims 2\Downloads\Clothing Folder...

~Peace

~Peace
Instructor
Original Poster
#84 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:18 AM
OK that sounds right, but you also need the clothing files that go with the meshes... otherwise nothing will show up. Also for any of the other sizes of bottoms to show up, you need the stuff from the original set, linked in the main post.

Basically, a mesh is just the underlying shape... you still need an outfit/skintone using that mesh for it to show up anywhere. You only need the mesh once, the outfits will all be individual files that reference it.

Hope that helps!

Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 5:29 AM
OK that sounds right, but you also need the clothing files that go with the meshes... otherwise nothing will show up. Also for any of the other sizes of bottoms to show up, you need the stuff from the original set, linked in the main post.

Basically, a mesh is just the underlying shape... you still need an outfit/skintone using that mesh for it to show up anywhere. You only need the mesh once, the outfits will all be individual files that reference it.

Hope that helps!

I went through an unzipped everything directly into the folder... All of the 40DDD clothing shows up, without a problem and looks great. However, the nude clothing doesnt... still nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

~Peace
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:14 PM
40DDD would be a pretty erm, 'plump' woman. 40 is the chest/under-bust size, so the smaller that is, the bigger breasts appear.
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:53 PM
SypedeerMonkey-- I think you may be misunderstanding something... there is no nude clothing included in the set, there are nude meshes and skintone files so your sim will keep the shape when she is actually nude (shower, etc). So if you give your sim the new skintone, and have them get naked, they'll still have the custom shape. The full-body nude mesh is actually used for the underwear, it's just a nude shape, hence the name. Making a nude version is simple enough in Bodyshop, however, you just have to black out the Alpha texture. I'm sure there's a ton of info here about that.

Darkslavechaos-- Yeah, I've gathered that since I made them, I was just using a logical progression of numbers with a misunderstanding of what they meant. I probably should have just named them all by letters only. Oh well... :D

Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 4:33 PM
SypedeerMonkey-- I think you may be misunderstanding something... there is no nude clothing included in the set, there are nude meshes and skintone files so your sim will keep the shape when she is actually nude (shower, etc). So if you give your sim the new skintone, and have them get naked, they'll still have the custom shape. The full-body nude mesh is actually used for the underwear, it's just a nude shape, hence the name. Making a nude version is simple enough in Bodyshop, however, you just have to black out the Alpha texture. I'm sure there's a ton of info here about that.

Darkslavechaos-- Yeah, I've gathered that since I made them, I was just using a logical progression of numbers with a misunderstanding of what they meant. I probably should have just named them all by letters only. Oh well... :D

Oh! Makes sense now. Haha! Thanks for the help Warlokk

~Peace
#89 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM
Thank You Warlokk! I can now make my future wife Anna Ohura.. heh.. These are perfect for that. I'm just hoping that more clothes will be made for the 40DDD size.. I'd like to see some sexy lingerie and some swimsuits for this size.. O well.. Great work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
Spicysims.com has put up a few new outfits using the 40DDD sizes, pop on over and check them out, if you're not offended by the racier side of the Sims. Also check out my tutorial on how to convert existing outfits to use the new meshes: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=117053

Inventor
#91 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:39 AM
I added the DDD size with 2 choices of patterns (purple paisley and pink spotted) swimwear using the 36 and 38 hip for anyone interested..

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=99616

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:41 PM
Hi Warlokk!

Lovely work! But I am really confused on what I should download for the 40DDD38H figure? Is it possible to download only those meshes, or do I have to download everything in all sizes? I would appreciate it if you could direct me to the proper files, I just want the 40DDD38H, figure in my game, if possible.

I am sorry, there are just so many files, body meshes, clothes, recolors.... to choose from, I don't know what to do.

Thank you!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Instructor
Original Poster
#93 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:41 PM
I only packaged everything as complete sets, so you'd have to download pretty much everything. However, all the files are clearly labelled with the sizes they use, so you only need to install the ones with the 40DDD-38 labels. You'd need this set, and the main set to get the bottom separates to go with it.

Hope that helps... I didn't really design it to be used individually, since I was going for variety, so you'll have to work at it a little bit

Test Subject
#94 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
Outstanding!

The whole series. I use as many of the combination as I could to populate my neighborhood. There are some great modlers doing clothes for them, I hope they continue. Now I hope some start to do some skins for even more variety on the bodys.
Warrlokk, you have done some great work, please keep it up. I eagerly look foward to it.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:39 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your creations, Thank you to all
Scholar
#96 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:56 AM
Bless you! Thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#97 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:16 PM
they look a bit droopy though :O

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:36 PM
They're the Natural version... they're supposed to droop. I have the 38DD Enhanced ones in the main BodyShape set, and a DDD Enhanced version will be included in my Hi-Res Bodyshape set, currently in production.

#99 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:14 PM
Kinda scary... but at least someone likes it
Test Subject
#100 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:07 PM
Warlokk,

I'm not sure if there is a thread on here about making your special skin meshes like this one (40DDD top and Nat 38DD) into a default body mesh. That would be so cool, I love your default skin that you have already with the 3D detail, but I would like my lady sims to be more top heavy.

Thankyou for all your beautiful work by the way
Page 4 of 5