Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Conversion Content- PJs for Elders, Teens, and Bonus Extras for Others

by Phaenoh Posted 28th Mar 2008 at 7:16 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:38 AM by Phaenoh

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th May 2008 at 8:53 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 12th May 2008 at 1:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by K-030
However, the elder male mesh has a gap between the top and the trousers.
....hates this mesh... -.- .... I fixed it.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
....hates this mesh... -.- .... I fixed it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

"Sometimes the solution / is worse than the problem"
-- Pet Shop Boys, "Twentieth Century"
Field Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:11 AM
yay! this is so perfect! i made a hair salon, and the owner is a male, who just aged into elder, and he needs to be in style at all times

i love it i love all of your work! I dont really know what else there is to convert, but the only idea i seem to have is maybe working on the female maids? but you always seem to have this knack of finding things and fixing them, in a way a lot of us wouldnt even see
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 5:56 PM Last edited by ceinie : 17th Jun 2008 at 6:22 PM.
I love these pjs!! Thanks. Can you convert the adult male long formal coats to elder male? I have the fur coats for my elder women. But their husbands look out of place wearing just jackets. I think they came with Glamour Life. And the formal pjs also from GL would be nice for the elder women and men.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:38 PM
These will be handy for my sims, thanks for doing this.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:34 AM
I love the age conversions! It seems that the adults get the most choices.
I am always on the look out for better workout clothes and decent pajamas. I think most people work out and sleep in shorts rather than pants; but then I live in Texas, so my view might be slightly different than others.
Of course decent swim attire and underwear is also good to have; but my sims don't usually sleep in their underwear (except after woohoo, and that is just adults and elders in my game) and they don't go swimming all that often in my game either, so those are definitely lower priority for me.
Thanks for making opportunities for my sims to have more choices without having to load a lot more textures and huge file sizes.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 2:05 AM
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:24 AM
I don't understand why anyone would want to delete these in the first place!

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Instructor
#34 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:22 PM
Very cool! Finally! Something for the other boys!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 1:41 AM
Thanks! Will you add the new adult male PJs included in AL?

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM
I've been working on them on and off, eventually!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 4:52 AM
Thanka again. You are awesome. BTW if you are really looking for something to fix, try the ugly speedos.
Page 2 of 2