Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Same energy gain for any bed

by Marhis Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM - Updated 12th May 2009 at 9:18 PM by Marhis : Chosen as personal pick

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th May 2009 at 12:55 AM
Oh thank you so much! I'm going to use this from now on!
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th May 2009 at 3:58 PM
You are a GENIUS. Thank you sooooo much.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:46 PM
nice mod, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:25 PM
I absolutely love it! I hadn't really consciously noticed why my children were tired at school ha! Glad you explained otherwise I think I would have gone for version 2.

I play on a mac so I am very grateful that now all those luxurious beds really will be usable.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:47 AM
Sweeeet! Ps. Very good job explaining the instructions. It was long but, an easy read. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:48 PM
Great mod, and I thank you for it.

But is it possible to make the adults, teens, and elders sleep a little longer? I keep having the same problem now with the adults because they keep waking up way too early during the night and I'd rather have them sleep most of the night. Is it possible to change the energy gain to 6 or 7?
Instructor
#57 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:22 AM
Really, it annoyed me that the Sims always wake up so much! Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 7:03 PM
Thanks from a grateful Mac user.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:50 PM
Woohoo! This is best, thanks!
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:08 PM
Great idea! I hope it works, cant wait to try it Thanks!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 2:08 PM
Thank you! This will be put to good use
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:46 AM
This rocks, but I have a question, and forgive me if it has already been answered, but I didn't find it. How many expansions does this work for? The newest I have is University Collection w/ Ikea and Teen style stuff. Love it!
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 10:55 AM
Extremely helpful, thank you.
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:04 AM
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will so totally make use of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 1:47 PM
Thank you soooo much!!! I've been waiting for something like this!
Scholar
#66 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 7:24 PM
This mod was available since March and I found it just now, through the link on other site...
Thank you so much for making it and sharing with us!
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:04 AM
Thank you! I like this mod.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM Last edited by cfmoonfire : 18th Mar 2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Needed to add
I had Lord Darcy's already, and although I was thankful for it, and it was VERY useful, boy was it a pain in the butt to find it again, located in some TS\Catalog\res\bin folder. Ugh! I have so many custom beds, that yours is far better for my needs. And, in fact, I've been NOT downloading custom beds lately because of the low energy/comfort levels. Now I can have any bed, so this is fantastic. Now, one little question--unlike Lord Darcy's, does yours simply go into the download folder? Since you didn't have a 3 or 4 step directions to install for yours, I'll assume it does! Thanks!!

Oh, and call me silly, but I'd like a version 3. LOL! I love the idea that it takes the kids longer to wake up (I do already have a "Sleepallnight" hack for toddlers), but I really would love the high comfort for all the beds.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:05 PM
Cool! I like doing some homes in the Country theme, but the beds don't give enough energy for my liking. And when you have babies and toddlers--especially twins--the parents NEED to get as much sleep in as little time as possible!
Mad Poster
#70 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:07 PM
I might also add that it would sure help in University, because those beds are pretty crappy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 3:24 AM
In SimPE 6, how do I modify the /per hour energy gain a bed would give? I know it's in the bhav files, but I can't seem to find it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 6:07 PM
well this mod make my sims sleep in there beds instead of the couch?whean i put a couch in my sims house thay sleep in it insteade of there bed i hope that this mod fixes that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#73 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 4:41 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, this is not for TS3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:35 PM
you...are....awesome ^.^ thanks much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 9:11 PM
Thank you. (;