Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:53 AM
I dreamt I went to a psychic who was a trump supporter and asked her what she foresaw to make her vote that way and everything changed around me to like 2026 and trump supposedly did something to save us and Obama said he would have done it and Hillary said no I would have and Bernie is just laughing at the both of them and then the 4 of them turn around and stab the people in the back and only serve the politicians and the fighting was a big sham and it was never about the people so we destroyed each other while they took over the country and we became slaves.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 3:53 PM
i had a horrible dream last night,

i kind of dreamed about the Halloween but in a worse part (worse then usual)
i dreamed about an haunted house

i said that i thought it won't hurt to look to an haunted house in a Halloween way so i went inside
but it turned out it was a maze so i didn't knew where everything was
then i went upstairs and they were like 2 monsters

and of course they saw me too so they hang me up to the wall and thought i couldn't come out but i did while they were away
and so i ran away to the roof but they caught me and hang me up again but this time i got a difficult chain with me
and i called for help but nobody could hear me, expect for the monsters, they were about to kill me

but i don't know how it ends since i didn't knew the whole details but i remember the monsters saying that they were using me for their experiment or something like that

thank god it was all just a dream
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 4:45 PM
Define "weird". I've definitely had some dreams that didn't make any sense, even though I barely remember them when I wake up.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
Define "weird". I've definitely had some dreams that didn't make any sense, even though I barely remember them when I wake up.

You answered your own question.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:39 PM
I'm in a large autoclave and someone starts turning it on, and I'm yelling "HELP! SOMEONE'S IN HERE!"

I've also dreamed of being naked in public - sometimes while riding a bus - and I couldn't find anything to cover myself. Also had dreams about meeting Weird Al and even getting flirty at times with him, but he'd kinda keep me at an arm's length most of the time. Though sometimes he'd kiss me. But yeah... I kissed him on the cheek once in real life. Dunno if he knew what hit him though XD
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 11:31 AM
i had this weird dream again about my old school (idk what i have with my old school last time)

i had a tradition we have to walk to the dunes but we had to wait till all students were at school
but someone was crying or was angry so i said to a girl to shut the f*ck up and she beat me up
then i had to sit to the reception (very weird) because i had to explain to the teachers why i screamed to the student who kept crying

then i was on the beach and forgot a shoe
so i was running to my old school again and in no time i was at a hotel, all exclusive
but the one bedroom was too tight and the other one the neighboors maked too much noises

so we had to stay at my friends house and i wasn't that happy because i wanted to stay at the hotel

i don't remember how it ends but i had a weird and a confussed dream
Field Researcher
#32 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:20 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:44 PM
i had a bad dream 2 weeks ago

i dreamed it was my birthday and my grandmother was still alive and was at the nursing home
i dyed my hair pink or something and then surprises everyone from my birthday

but then the alarm was ringing so my mom ran to her own mother ASAP and then she died (my grandmother died 10 years ago in real)
Scholar
#34 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:49 PM
Ooh a few nights ago in my dream pizzas were floating in the night sky with saguaro cacti (thanks google) also spinning in the air and suspicious ufo music was playing, and I was like "hmmm mystrious things are happening" and then I shurgged and was like "eh, what can you do?" Then I woke up.
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:20 AM
All of my dreams are weird. I honestly think I'm a sociopath. Sometimes, though, my dreams are so awesome, I could make a movie out of it. I think I am going to turn one of my dreams into a screenplay. That would be fun.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 25th May 2018 at 10:03 PM
last month or so i had this weird dream of sailor moon and i was the main character

in real i was looking for season 4 and i thought it won't be in episodes like it use to by season 1,2 and 3
but i accidently watched almost the last episode (episode 13 or something)

but it continues in my dream expect i was in there in my dream

the sailor scouts was trying to protect the earth and the other planets, most people have died but i didn't die even though i wasn't a sailor scout
the demon was anywhere on the ground, then the floods came (like most country have when it's raining more and quite often then usual)

and i was curious so i hit the floods and sailor saturn warned me not to do that but i did it and then the demon came and turned into a monster

i don't remember how it ends but 1 thing is for sure: i still didn't die even though the demon turned into a monster
Mad Poster
#37 Old 26th May 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
last month or so i had this weird dream of sailor moon and i was the main character

in real i was looking for season 4 and i thought it won't be in episodes like it use to by season 1,2 and 3
but i accidently watched almost the last episode (episode 13 or something)

but it continues in my dream expect i was in there in my dream

the sailor scouts was trying to protect the earth and the other planets, most people have died but i didn't die even though i wasn't a sailor scout
the demon was anywhere on the ground, then the floods came (like most country have when it's raining more and quite often then usual)

and i was curious so i hit the floods and sailor saturn warned me not to do that but i did it and then the demon came and turned into a monster

i don't remember how it ends but 1 thing is for sure: i still didn't die even though the demon turned into a monster

Ah, participating in one's chaos. I had a few like those.

But most as of late have been the same: The Fox King is getting uncomfortably close in terms of personal space and begs me not to feed the fears. I'm already scared of him to begin with. He's roughly the same size as a fully grown male African elephant, so he could crush me at any time.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Space Pony
#38 Old 29th May 2018 at 10:35 AM Last edited by RicoSuavecito : 29th May 2018 at 10:36 AM. Reason: mistake
A couple weeks back I had a dream that I was with Tal Fishman and we were lost in the woods and there was a warning sign for killer giraffes and we were filming a video. So we find one and then the SWAT team takes us to a building and some of them caught the giraffe we found. We entered and there was a ladder and a film studio. I was asked to walk up the ladder so I can present my findings and so I started climbing. When I got to the top there was a floating donkey and when I turned to ask wtf is this, the SWAT team brought the giraffe next to me. It had razor sharp fangs with blood and it had on a muzzle. Anyway I turned to look for Tal and ask him what to say but them I immediately woke up. Probably the strangest dream I had for 20 years since I was a tween.

Dag-Dag
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 1:20 AM
not that long ago and before it was my birthday i had this weird dream about a death someone i used to know.

at first it wasn't compared to that since my dreams was more about my old school then the death one i used to know

i had to switch school because i didn't belong to the school i was (and it was the school i used to go where i didn't belong in my dreams) because of my IQ or something
and then i was at this new school with no friends (like usual duh) i got bullied but someone stood up for me and told the bullies to stay away from me and him
after that, he and me became friends

right after that someone walked into my new school and i wondered who that person was and then there was someone i used to know who's death for almost 3 years in real now
but he took his middle kid and 2 youngest grandkids too (i don't know why they had a roll in my dreams too, maybe to come along with him or so since he was alive in my dream)

and when i knew who that person was he said that he'll Always be there for me no matter what, in good times but also the bad times
he also said that he'll Always watching me with how i am doing and all, i cuddled him because i missed him so much <3

but after that i woke up and turns out it was just a dream, but it felt so real to me, i dreamed about someone who's death for almost 3 years now! years flies by
Mad Poster
#40 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 1:49 AM
Some of my numerous crushes appeared, 13 of them to be exact, doing romantic interactions with me, but surreal absurdist twists happen.

Then I find myself in front of Weird Al Yankovic, who gives me an ultimatum: Break the will of the Fox King.

Then I spy on my Aunt Lucinda, cooking an intricate dish with Uncle Gary in my grandparents' home. I was spying through the screen door into the kitchen in the foyer, so I confronted my aunt and Uncle Gary's voice sounded like he had been dosed with enough helium to sound like he was hiccuping in tone.

She joked about my harem, but I told her nothing but surreal absurdist twists happened, so it was awkward.

She told me that "Dreams have power." I wished for a huge plate of sushi, but I then turned it into the Egg Viper, the most difficult boss in the Sonic series in a top 40 of toughest bosses (1st went to Kurt Zisa)

She warned me that feeding the fears only destabilizes the dreamscape and things.

Then I woke up and realized I will have to eventually face the Fox King in my dream to have him stop tormenting my sweet dreams

I haven't watched the King Worm episode in a long while, but the Fox King has been my analogue to Finn's King Worm in Adventure Time. We get red foxes between Easton, PA and Washington, NJ. My parents work the graveyard shift at their respective jobs and don't normally get home until the early morning hours.

And no, I haven't sung Ylvis' "What Does the Fox Say?" If anything, the Fox King makes the irritating noises like in the choruses.

Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 1:22 AM
sometimes i have dreams that looks so real to me

i had a dream about my old best friend last night, gosh i keep having dreams about her and most of the times she promised me to spend the time with each other more often then we used to when we we're drifted apart
just the last words she said when i last saw and spoke to her in real, it's been 3 years when i last spoke to her but she keeps come back in my dreams, how weird that might sounds

this time she didn't promised me a thing in my dreams but she agrees it was for the best we no longer are friends and leaved each other
and of course to move past this and leave it behind me

what's the next dream i dreams about while i'm sleeping? i hope it won't turns out into a nightmare though
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:25 PM
i had this weird dream about mario party (DS) and i was in the game too
but i kinda had a dream about mario card at the same time too

and i was all like: What The F**k
Mad Poster
#43 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:30 AM
Lately, I had the dream of me with a rather rotund male orange tabby Japanese Bobtail. He had a sweet little meow and was very affectionate to Gemini. I called him "Poyo" after an anime character cat that he resembles.

Poyo would jump into bed and guard me in my sleep. He enjoyed eating cheese with Gemini.

Being he was round, he ran the risk of rolling around the house like a ball. He even beat up the neighborhood bully cat and won.

Maybe all this talk of adopting a cat after Gemini passes had been getting to me.

Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 10:59 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 28th Jun 2018 at 12:36 AM.
today i had this very weird dream about me and my best friend

because i had this weird dream that it turned out we had the same father without us even know about that, because his real dad turned out it wasn't his dad at all
so we were like half siblings i know for sure i only have 1 sister

but that dream sounded so hilarious
Mad Poster
#45 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:13 AM
I've been struggling with my sleep lately, and for some reason I dream a whole lot more than usual. Just this morning I had a very strange dream, maybe on the edge of being somewhat lucid or aware.

I dreamed that I was doing some kind of test that included lots of drawing, but my left arm was for some reason rendered useless (can't quite remember how/why, but it went down the side, somehow bound, and I couldn't move it). The dream felt very long, and just before I woke up I dreamed I had to go to the toilet.

When I woke up I was lying on my belly, left arm down the side, and I really had to go to the toilet. I think my dream was trying to tell me something... :/
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
today i had this very weird dream about me and my best friend

because i had this weird dream that it turned out we had the same father without us even know about that, because his real dad turned out it wasn't his dad at all
so we were like half siblings i know for sure i only have 1 sister

but that dream sounded so hilarious

i already see this coming if it weren't for my dream i had

me: hey (with the name of my best friend) i...….i...….i n-need t-to tell you something i recently found out

Best friend: what is it? you can tell me, i can keep secrets

me: well, i recently found out your dad wasn't your real dad because well, my dad is *sight* your dad too

Best friend: WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! HOW CAN THIS BE?!?! HOW IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?!?!

me: i don't know i just overheard the conversations between your dad and my dad

Best friend: you must be joking because i don't have the same last name like yours

me: don't tell me but tell our fathers about us

both of us: so that means we're siblings

i already see that conversations coming if this happened in real instead of my dreams
Mad Poster
#47 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 7:28 PM
Not much has happened since the Fox King dream.

But I found myself teaching Alice Cooper how to operate a smartphone and a Nintendo Switch. (In reality, he's usually at a loss when it comes to technology beyond his ken. Usually, the only equipment he works with is for loud hard rock). I told him, if they release a Mario Golf title, he might get the hang of the technology in the Switch.

I was wearing a winter version of a Japanese school uniform and wore knee socks with the indoor shoes and my purple horn rims. He was dressed casually, without makeup.

It was weird, because usually, I am teaching my mother the knowledge needed for high tech. But yesterday, I ended up venting about my mother and her broken family she grew up with. I guess what I still hold onto in therapy does not let go easily. Hence how a gamer in her 30s is teaching a rock star legend in his 70s the basics of high technology and daily standard operations.

Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:45 PM
i had an super weird dream about my old friends, we had a time machine or something and then i changed into a child and so are my friends and my old friends,
we were going to the playplace where you could spend the time with, however i bumped into all of my friends and old friends and i found that really weird
because i haven't met most of my friends back to when i was a child, then the teacher was calling me and i tried to hide it by playing at the red rope (that's my favourite place)
and tried to climb as high as i can but then i got caught by my own friend, my teacher said that i had to caught up my lessons or something, or she either way bullied me or something

i don't know, she said to teach me a lesson by not doing that kind of stupid things in my dream i had a pretty short hair, i know in real when i was like 10 i had really short hair and got bullied of that, most kids thought i was a boy because of that

thank god it was just a dream because i don't wanna reminds it from the past when i REALLY got bullied from my hair. i wanna leave behind it and let the past go
i don't wanna look back to my bad past in general

but my mom's dream got worse today: she had a dream about cats. the cat attacked her and leaved her bruises and scar. she couldn't control her own bodies.
she was rolling in her dreams and her mouth was open, close and so goes on without her REALLY talking. my dad woke my mom up because of that

i laughed so hard because of that when my mom recently told me about that. it's not the uncontrolled moves i'm laughing about, it's the dream about the cats mostly
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#49 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:48 PM
I had a dream the other night I was a baby again, it was super weird because I couldn't really talk, only say a few words (I was probably 1) and everything around me was really big!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:49 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 6th Jul 2018 at 11:31 AM.
I was back in Toys R Us in an abnormally large doll section (Toys R Us closed its doors forever in America on June 29, 2018) and there were fashion dolls of the 1\6th scale variety from around the world and some of the dolls from my youth that were discontinued, like My Scene and Flavas as well as dolls modeled after various Teletoon characters (Total Drama metaseries, Stoked, 6teen) and a line of dolls that was made from my idea called "DX Dolls" which were ones I made that had 30 points of articulation and based on the Funko Pop concept of famous characters rendered in figurine form but instead is like the old GI Joes from the old days where he could be dressed for whatever mission needed. And then...

...the crazy mob of fans spotted me and I passed out.

Page 2 of 30