Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 19
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:00 PM
Wow! This is incredible. Great job. I love all of the functions that come with it. Thank you! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:07 PM
I didn't even thought that sims can be violence :PPP, but this is so great for films, screens, and for not wanted sims ]:->

"...One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie." - J. R. R. Tolkien
Space Pony
#28 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:10 PM
Very nice.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:10 PM
you did wonderfully! this is great! thanks so much for sharing! i wish i could do something like this!

*waves hi*
Instructor
#30 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
Wow, this sounds so interesting! I can't wait to try it out in-game. Very creative.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
Very imginative and well done. By far the coolest mod I've seen so far.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:30 PM
You are awesome! I can't wait to try this out.
Thanks man!

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM
Thanks to you and to all the wonderful people who helped you. This is amazing.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:12 PM
Holy SNAPPERS! This looks pretty cool! Too bad I can't download, I'm getting a Service Temporary Unavailable message...

EDIT Nevermind, got it!

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:35 PM
I'm getting a problem with it, I've tried it with just the 3 packages on its own and when ever I click on draw sword, the sword just dissappears from the stand and the sim doesn't have it either. It can't be a problem with conflict mods because I disabled them. I don't have any expansion acks other than holdiay stuff pack (I doubt THAT would effect it). Is anyone else getting the same? It strange in the sims2 pack installer that kill a sim package is labedled as a social - hug -friendly though.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:36 PM
That's so amazing!
It looks great and the functions are fantastic.
Thank you so much for making this.

Katanas with the same functions would be cool ;-)
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
This is really great, it will be great for movies. One question though, will our sims use it without any direction from us? I would like to know rather than find out for myself when all but one member of the family is slaughtered. If this is the case I will lock in some sort of display case, only to be used under my supervision.

I guess this will replace the cow plant as the weapon of choice for Sim assassins!
#38 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:51 PM
Yeah after 6 months you got it done, new animations, tons of fun, straight genius, WELL DONE DUDE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
#39 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:00 PM
Congratulations to this amazing and extraordinary object!!! I'm surprised to see what's possible to make in this game! Thank you for the long time of work on that object and for sharing!
hexameter
Forum Resident
#40 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:23 PM
This has to be one of the coolest things I have ever had the oportunity to download for my medieval sims! :lovestruc Thanks you so much for taking the time to complete this project. I hope you make more medieval content in the future!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Mad Poster
#41 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:28 PM
This is way cool!!! Thank you for sharing! Now I'm seriously considering a Highlander type of sim.
Instructor
#42 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:46 PM
I'd say it is worth six months. I have always wanted a death fight in sims. Now I can have it.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:29 PM
really quite miracules
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:35 PM
Wow, what a great idea!
Alchemist
#45 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM
Wow. It really takes you six months to finish making your sword.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:38 PM
O_O Oh. My. Dear. God.

Absolute perfection!
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM
would it be terribly difficult to change the actual sword object to say somthing smaller like a knife? If so there are endless possiblities to the weapons we could give our sims.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:57 PM
Thanks! Where will it be in the catalouge? Misc. or Decorative, etc?
Instructor
#49 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:01 PM
I am so wowed by this - amazing! Glorious! I admire it so much that you managed to create all those new things: routines, movements, objects... can't say how much I adore that.

It's probably terribly greedy to ask, but... could you add a possibility to gain body points when using the "demonstrate skill" option? Rather like the way Sims gain body points from doing yoga. (Sorry, it's just that it would be so perfect for medieval Sims.)

Anyway: Thousands of thanks for this great download!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:04 PM
*steals the sword and run to kill* *squeel*
Page 2 of 19