Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crayola Carpeting

by iCad Posted 31st May 2014 at 4:07 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2014 at 8:21 AM by iCad

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 3:26 PM
Just like the other comments above, thank you for filling the gaps between green, too much green and not-so-green. Trust me, obsessive-compulsive sim builders need a pantone just to build a virtual house, and Crayola colors are a nice idea. Seeing the color swatch made me imagine breathing in a box of new crayons... Ah, that iconic waxy smell. Yes, I was a weird kid. Anyhoo, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 5:38 AM
Great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 5:38 AM
Great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:24 AM
This is amazing, so many beautiful colors, and I love your texture. Thank you! And I love the picture you made, that room looks lovely.
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 11:31 AM
More comments which I have been neglecting. Bad iCad! No cheesecake! Anyway...

@gazania: Are you telling me there are no other light green carpets out there? Anywhere? In all those 39 million carpets that must be out there for download? I mean, I wouldn't know because everything I have except for these and the nasty Maxis stuff is neutral, neutral, and yet more neutral... Wow. Well, glad to be a gap-filler. Like a dentist. Only not.

@mintyrose02: Sims 3? What is this you speak of? Nay, this is for Sims 2. TWO! The ONLY game. Everything else is a lie.

@Emmery: Well aren't you sweet? Thank you. And yes, I try to make things interesting so that people will actually read the damned thing and not ask me stupid questions that I answer in the description because that's, like, my pet peeve. And yes, I too like realistic stuff, stuff that you'd see in the real world, so that's what I generally make.

@lolly_thomson: Most of the furniture, aside from the closet that you can barely see and I assume you're not asking about that, is HugeLunatic's "Cynthia Bedroom," which can be had here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=395335 The white recolor in those pics is included in Lunie's download, and I've also recolored the set, which, if you're interested, you can find here on my Tumblr: http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.co...-6-i-think-well

@Kawaiichef: Hey, at least you liked crayons and, I presume, coloring, so that's not so weird. Not liking to color when you're five years old, though? That earned me a visit to the school psychologist for an evaluation. Seriously, it did! My dad laughed his ass off over that. Plus, he applauded my innovative non-violent protest. In retrospect, my dad caused all my weirdness or at the least encouraged me to nurture my innate weirdness. For which I thank him.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 3:59 PM
But ... but ... not a carpet quite that color. (And I actually did go through all my green carpets ... forest, lime, etc. etc.) Or a plush carpet that color (as opposed to berber, shag, etc.) Behold, though! What do my inquisitive eyes behold here but a Granny Smith apple-green plush floor covering?

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 11:36 AM
Great :-D I love this
Instructor
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 7:42 PM
I can't stop using these carpets; every Sim household has to use them. It's become mandatory. The texture is just so clear and cozy looking. Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:11 PM
Lovely colors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 12:43 AM
Thank you thank you a million times... so what are the chances of you doing a set of Crayola colored floor tiles? I'm tired of making white tile floored bathrooms.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:01 PM
Fabulous. :p
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:11 PM
I thank-you so much!!! So many beautiful colors to fit any decor great job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 4:47 AM
Lots of great colors. Thanks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:03 AM
Thank you, these colors are amazing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 11:43 PM
I love your work. I'm so glad you're still creating for TS2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 9:38 PM
I love the color options for the carpet!!!
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:22 PM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:21 AM
Lovely! Thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 6:58 PM
As always... your work is amazing and of the highest quality. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 10:03 AM
Wow! 8-o no words... Fantastic! thanx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 7:27 PM
I'd like to say that this is probably going to be the nicest find of the day. Because it is. :D
Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:09 PM
I love the colors, I just found the fringes on your sight. Thanks for those too. I am so looking forward to using them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 7:38 AM
thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 8:45 PM
Awesome set of floors. I just had to snatch them up, thanks! n_n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:06 AM
Your sense of humor is just simply fantastic and may I just add that I am so happy creations for Sims 2 are still being put out there? My computer is simply too slow for 3 and 4, but I still love playing 2! Thank you for this!
Page 2 of 3