Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moveable/Buyable City Living Apartment Objects

by NikNak513 Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 8:48 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2017 at 8:33 PM by NikNak513 : Added the "Great View" windows

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 9:41 PM
Does this mod allow for building apartments in other neighborhoods, or no?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Createdx1
Does this mod allow for building apartments in other neighborhoods, or no?

This mod just enables the hidden problem objects for placement on non-apartment lots, and also allows you to delete them from existing apartments.
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:45 AM Last edited by c zwijsen : 29th Jan 2017 at 4:10 AM.
What a job! Thanks
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NikNak513
This mod just enables the hidden problem objects for placement on non-apartment lots, and also allows you to delete them from existing apartments.

Okay, thank you
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 7:07 PM
Hello, I just need to know, can I use these objects in older neighborhoods or only in the city living neighborhood. And will you be working on more objects from the pack, as I like the idea of some of the things like the basketball court, I would love to have that in one of my current lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 12:49 AM
TY just what I was looking for <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 9:58 AM
This is great! Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:43 PM
Hi,
How can I delete bugs in apartments? :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 4:54 AM
hmmmm.. I installed this and the unlocked lot traits mod and these objects have disappeared from catalog and removed from apartment.
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 7:47 PM
I installed this mod and doesnt show these objects, just the fireplace, the memory sign and the windows
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 10:25 PM
After last origin update the objects disapear. I had this objects in my game before and they worked fine. Need update please.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 5:41 AM
Were we able suppose to move the windows or add windows with this mod? You have pics of the windows but I'm not sure what they're suppose to indicate when it comes to this mod. It doesn't say anything and with this mod, the windows don't budge. I've been using this mod for a while and everything else works fine.I was just curious about that one part of the mod. Thank you so much btw.
Scholar
#38 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Were we able suppose to move the windows or add windows with this mod? You have pics of the windows but I'm not sure what they're suppose to indicate when it comes to this mod. It doesn't say anything and with this mod, the windows don't budge. I've been using this mod for a while and everything else works fine.I was just curious about that one part of the mod. Thank you so much btw.

The windows (I'm pretty sure) are meant to be used with the Unlocked Lot Traits mod by Dorsal Axe. You use the lot trait for a Great View, but I believe it doesn't work without the windows. Try them together and see what happens. This mod and no other's going to let you edit the shell of a building they're in though. This is for use on a new lot.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#39 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:52 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:06 AM
Yessss, perfect, thank you! I'm definitely making the Goths' house Historical now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 6th May 2017 at 6:13 AM
Yay! This took care of the constant parade of vermin in my Sims's apartment! Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 5:43 PM
This works perfectly! I can’t thank you enough for making this.
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 8:06 PM
Is it normal that the "random events" like power failure don't work sometimes? They work in all apartments but in normal houses, it works just sometimes. In some households I get this random event once every 1-2 sim weeks, in some not even after 5 sim weeks playing. Or are those events generally randomly triggered with no time span set? I hope everyone gets what I mean. :'D
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:11 AM
Is this mod working with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:57 PM

The creator hasn't logged on for awhile. And with this patch being so big to accommodate for cats and dogs i'm just gonna assume there might be some ticks.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 3:56 PM

I've tested it. This mod still appears to be working properly as of the Pets EP.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 11:45 PM
i had a power outage from the utility box but i could not click on it to command my sim to fix it. Am i supposed to use the liberated lot trait for it to work?
Scholar
#48 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
i had a power outage from the utility box but i could not click on it to command my sim to fix it. Am i supposed to use the liberated lot trait for it to work?

I think you do, but I don't know for certain because I use this just to be able to delete utility boxes and water pipes from apartments. I would try it with the lot trait if I were you since I know the windows in this mod require their lot trait to work.
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
I've tested it. This mod still appears to be working properly as of the Pets EP.

Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:38 PM
This needs an update, as Dreamadove said everything seems to work fine until you get a repair to do and realize that you can't interact with the item at all; I also tried with the unlocked trait TLC and nothing.That's too bad since I had installed the electric box and the pipes in all my houses because they really add some realism. That's too bad
Page 2 of 3