Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Cutie :)

by burcu0701 Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:31 AM by burcu0701

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
The ModFather
retired moderator
#26 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burcu0701
Did I make a mistake?I couldn't understand this problem ..What can I do about this?Could you help me ?

It's quite odd that the game didn't pack the straight flowerbox with the lot...
Now I can't check myself, but is there at least one flowerbox placed on a straight wall? I don't think so, looking at the screenshots.
You should place one on a straight wall, if you want the game to include it automatically; or you can manually add the straight mesh in the Sims2pack using the Clean Installer (but it's a bit tricky, I don't remember exactly the procedure).

As for the oleander, it's not your fault and there's nothing you can do.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
It's quite odd that the game didn't pack the straight flowerbox with the lot...
Now I can't check myself, but is there at least one flowerbox placed on a straight wall? I don't think so, looking at the screenshots.
You should place one on a straight wall, if you want the game to include it automatically; or you can manually add the straight mesh in the Sims2pack using the Clean Installer (but it's a bit tricky, I don't remember exactly the procedure).

As for the oleander, it's not your fault and there's nothing you can do.

I knew the oleander was a normal thing but some people are bugged by the blue in their neighborhoods, doesn't bother me at all..

Downloading the flower box separately did the trick.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:53 AM
Thanks so much friends ..I got it..I try to fix it...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:18 PM
A great house, I've been looking for something smaller that I could turn into MY dream home, sadly all the others have been HUGE and "oh I wish", rather than being realistic. This one, however, has great potential

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:24 PM
Okay, sorry for the double post.

Noticed that Sims were trying to enter the house thru an "invisible door", deleted the Oleander and they were able to find doors again.

A question, how can I get rid of the blue canopy (?) thingy?

^^^^this, to be exact.

Don't get me wrong, it does look okay, but I have other plans Managed to delete some parts of it, but others just refuse to vanish. Clicked all over the canopy, but can't seem to find the right "spot" to delete it.

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 9:15 AM
You can delete from Build Mode/Misc./Awning ..CTRL+Right Click and drag..Of Course you can change something, no problem for me

I hope It's usefull..
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burcu0701
You can delete from Build Mode/Misc./Awning ..CTRL+Right Click and drag..Of Course you can change something, no problem for me

I hope It's usefull..

Damnit, that easy, huh Yes, I am kinda new at playing Sims, but thanks for help

Field Researcher
#33 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:38 PM
beautufil floorplan!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:01 PM
Hi, me again

That's my problem. Again, I know it's not your doing, but thought I'd ask for help, anyone? I just can't seem to delete the awning, no matter how I try. Those are the remaining parts, I can't find a "deletion spot" and I can't think of any other tricks that I could make it disappear with.

Help?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Del Sonya
Hi, me again

That's my problem. Again, I know it's not your doing, but thought I'd ask for help, anyone? I just can't seem to delete the awning, no matter how I try. Those are the remaining parts, I can't find a "deletion spot" and I can't think of any other tricks that I could make it disappear with.

Help?

You should delete moduler stair or objects around..And try again delete the awning..
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:19 PM
Bleh Bulldozed the lot and started over, managed to get it down to 2 "pieces", but after that, no luck, so built a shed Again, thank you so much for a great lot!

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:12 AM
what an awesome house..nautical-looking almost..i'm diggin it.

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:10 AM
Thanks, this is just what I was looking for.

Could you possibly tell us where the furniture in the pictures is from? I like the bedding recolor and the outdoor table and chairs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:00 AM
Bed: www.zifengling.com/index.htm (Sims2Heaven)
Out Table&Chairs: www.woodforsims.de
Living room set: www.holysimoly.com
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Del Sonya
Hi, me again

Help?

An easy way is to use a cheat that comes with Pets. Open the cheat box (ctrl, shift, C) then type in DeleteAllAwnings. It will remove all the awnings on the lot.
Scholar
#41 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 3:07 PM
This is really nice! I put it in my game immediately and went through the house and wow! I am going to use this a lot for my college graduates etc.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:34 AM
This is one of the most well laid out houses I have used in Sims. Thanks for the excellent work.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:33 PM
Thank you very much! I love it

If you ever want to see something amazing check my Hogwarts Castle and more photos from my creations HERE
Instructor
#44 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 7:32 PM
cute house "lot" thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:18 PM
The home looks beautiful. I'm not great at creating floorplans. This looks like a wonderful starter home. Thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:21 PM
hi i love this house!

the only thing is, sims struggle to walk around outside, i had to place some extra shrubs outside. i think the diagonal walls confuse them. once i did this it was fine.

the basement is great and the mural is amazing.

i also wish i knew how to place objects on the diagonal in the sitting room!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:03 AM
Adorable; it's cheap but so beautifully furnished. Nice work!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Field Researcher
#48 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:35 PM
looks great! thank you
Instructor
#49 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 10:49 AM
Re: Starter Cutie
Hi, Burcu, just wanted to let you know that I love your Starter Cutie house! My Sims will love it, too! It's a cool- looking house, thanks for sharing it. Oh, and please make more?!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 1:49 AM
Thank you very much. Once I get my game fixed up, this is going in every neighbourhood I have!!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Page 2 of 3