Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Give" Interaction *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 10:18 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:59 AM by treeag

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:57 PM
I deleted this mod and now I can't interact at all, how do I fix this? :s
Theorist
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:18 AM
No idea, other mods interfering maybe? You can try posting in the help section. I don't think this mod could cause that problem.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 1:44 PM
Thank you so much i love you <hugs>
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 3:06 PM
i just have to say again I LOVE THIS THANKS SO MUCH
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 1:46 PM
I have an idea/suggestion/request for the next time you update this. As well as the give item command, it would be nice to have a give simoleon option, with a popup to ask how much and a relationship boost.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainyaviel
I've thought that this was available before, because I did it with just dragging items to sims by hand from their inventory, but it's certainly useful with bigger amount of objects.

The awesomemod does that. I use it too so this mod isn't for me but it's cool that this option is now made as a stand-alone mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 7:56 AM
Nice mod, but I mistakenly gave away my sim's mobile phone, and I cannot get the phone again to work.

Maybe you can change some codes so that the cellphone doesn't appear in the give interaction.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 5:54 PM
Who did he/she give it to ? Whichever sim he/she gave it to should have 2 mobile phones now so if you use the same interaction to give the phone back to the original sim maybe ( hopefully ) it will work again . If that isn't an option maybe you could go back to play a previous save before that happened
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bruce Banner
Who did he/she give it to ? Whichever sim he/she gave it to should have 2 mobile phones now so if you use the same interaction to give the phone back to the original sim maybe ( hopefully ) it will work again . If that isn't an option maybe you could go back to play a previous save before that happened

To my sim's neighbour. I hope that there will be a version that will hide cellphone from the list.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 7:55 PM
Have you tried playing and looking in your neighbour's inventory to see if an extra mobile phone is there ? If it is then hopefully you can use the same interaction on the neighbour that gave him the phone originally to give it back to him ( ie call him over to visit ) . And then go back to playing your normal sim as usual . Yeah , changing sim households gets rid of the current wants/wishes/whatever ( I think ) but at least it would get your sim's phone back hopefully
Theorist
Original Poster
#61 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:15 PM
Yes, if you gave away your sim's cellphone by mistake you should be able to just select that sim and give the phone back to your original sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:33 AM
I would love it if you would up date this for 7.0 and up
Theorist
Original Poster
#63 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:39 PM
I'm pretty sure it works fine in 7.0. Do you have any problem with this mod?
Forum Resident
#64 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 6:22 PM
But needs update for Generations?
Theorist
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:36 AM
I don't think so.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:14 PM
Works fine with generations, however EA has added their own "Give Gift" interaction, which works pretty much the same.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 2:59 AM
wait isnt this mod pointless if you have Generations? cuz it adds the "give gift" interaction to things in your inventory...idk if it lets you do ANY object, or just certain ones like flowers or little things, though. If it only lets you do some objects and this mod does ANY objects then i guess it isnt pointless!

i love MTS :)

Moogloo88

The Sims 1 <3 this brings back memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNiz...feature=related
Theorist
Original Poster
#68 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 7:57 AM
Yeah but this was made waaay before Generations.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 10:08 PM
I like to use the no relationship boost version vs. EA's give gift, especially when it's a business transaction. Also multiple items at once is very useful too.

Thank you for the mod!
Theorist
Original Poster
#70 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 2:39 PM
Updated for 1.26/Pets.
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 1:57 PM
hint: never give your cell phone... you cant select any interactions with it anymore :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#72 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 3:47 PM
Just make the sim who received the phone give it back.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 8:47 PM
I always give my sims' cellphones away on purpose. It's great in medieval/victorian games!
Please don't fix this :D
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dear_dori
I always give my sims' cellphones away on purpose. It's great in medieval/victorian games!
Please don't fix this :D

use a mode that can delete cell phone manually

(use master controller?)
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 4:08 AM
is this compatible with Seasons? Would love to download this. Tired of selecting one thing at a time. I shop for books all at once instead of having each Sim go. So yeah the books take forever to hand over lol
Page 3 of 4