Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One More Slot Please! (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011]

by granthes Posted 16th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 193 Feedback Posts, 214 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 10 of 17
Instructor
#226 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:34 PM
I appear to be having similar issues as other have mentioned with Seasons / Patch 1.42. The OMSP remains visible in live mode. However, I do not have a seasonal marker in my lot as other have said. It is a simple community lot I made before Season ever came out and now the OMSP are visible all the time.
Test Subject
#227 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 6:32 PM
I'm having the visible in live mode issue as well. I'm playing with Seasons and am fully patched. I also don't have a 'Seasonal marker' that I know of because I'm not sure what that even is.

I love this otherwise, so hopefully this can be fixed soon!
Test Subject
#228 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:25 AM
Me too having visible in live mode. Using Seasons as well. May be, the problem is with snow cover?
Test Subject
#229 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:13 AM
im having a promblem i can't move my sims on to a bed for a pose with this or do i need something else
Instructor
THANKS POST
#230 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:11 PM
Hi Granthes, seeing as so many of us have commited our homes and decor to your wonderful invention, do you think you could possibly spare a few minutes more to update this to 1:42?
Test Subject
#231 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:47 PM
An update for myself: These are no longer showing in live mode for me. Although I really highly doubt that it can possibly be related, the only change is that I updated my graphics drivers. Perhaps just restarting the game and/or my computer solved the issue, I'm not sure.
Instructor
Original Poster
#232 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 3:00 AM
I'm hoping to have time to spare in the next week or two to get OMSP working again...

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Instructor
Original Poster
#233 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 3:43 AM
I just checked OMSP with Seasons (patch 1.42) and it works just fine...

http://youtu.be/CqwvN0l4oAQ

Those of you who are having trouble with it not disappearing properly must have a mod conflict or something...

Test Subject
#234 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 10:30 PM Last edited by Oloriell : 15th Dec 2012 at 12:04 AM.
As for me personally:
If I play in the house with OMSP used, all is right: after clicking "live" mode it disappears. But if the house doesn't belong to my family or it is the community lot, OMSP is visible, when my sim comes here. The only method is to use "build/buy here" in "testingcheatsenabled" mode, then after clicking on "live" mode again it dissapears.
Moreover, people who downloaded my houses, say, that it can not dissapear even in families' houses: I didn't face with it, honestly.
I doesn't have any mods except OMSP cause I need it for building.
May be, this info could help.
Regards,
Oloriell.
Test Subject
#235 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsoliviasims
im having a promblem i can't move my sims on to a bed for a pose with this or do i need something else

you need to also use a cheat called moveobjects on which is used by bringing up the cheat bar (CTRL + SHIFT + C) and then typing moveobjects on this will then allow you when you go into "Buy / Build mode" to pick up your sims and place them on the OMSP.
Test Subject
#236 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:57 PM
It's not appearing in my game. :c
I don't know if it's a mod conflict but yeah. I have the latest patch, is that why..?
Test Subject
#237 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Opalia
It's not appearing in my game. :c
I don't know if it's a mod conflict but yeah. I have the latest patch, is that why..?

It shouldn't have anything to do with the 1.42 patch as I have that installed and can still use it... when you extracted it did you put it in your "packages" folder? if so may take out any other mods you have installed (paste them on your desktop) while keeping the OMSP installed and see if it works.

If it does then its you've obviously had another mod installed that was conflicting with it, so all you have to do is add the other mods that you pasted to your desktop back into your "packages" folder one by one and see which one is the one that's conflicting.

If you take all the mods out but keep the OMSP installed and it still crashes I'm not entirely sure what to problem is has I have the latest patch installed and use alot of mods (mainly from here and nRaas) and I can use it without any problems.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#238 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:36 AM Last edited by coolspear1 : 31st Dec 2012 at 11:06 AM.
For all those people, like myself, who are experiencing the OMSPs getting their wires croseed and remaining visible in play mode and invisible in buy mode due to a Seasonal Lot Marker, there is a simple fix. While in buy mode, Ctrl+Shift click on Seasonal Lot Marker. Click "Set Season..." Click "Common." Now go one by one to every OMSP, sell/delete it, use undo to bring it straight back. When all are done, click "Lock Common Objects In Place", and that's it, you're good to go. That should reset the OMSPs to be properly aligned with the Seasonal Lot Marker and, indeed, the year round Common setting for normal behaviour throughout all seasons. Happy New Year.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#239 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:56 PM
Loves it!!! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#240 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
For all those people, like myself, who are experiencing the OMSPs getting their wires croseed and remaining visible in play mode and invisible in buy mode due to a Seasonal Lot Marker, there is a simple fix. While in buy mode, Ctrl+Shift click on Seasonal Lot Marker. Click "Set Season..." Click "Common." Now go one by one to every OMSP, sell/delete it, use undo to bring it straight back. When all are done, click "Lock Common Objects In Place", and that's it, you're good to go. That should reset the OMSPs to be properly aligned with the Seasonal Lot Marker and, indeed, the year round Common setting for normal behaviour throughout all seasons. Happy New Year.

Ooh. I had no idea that the lot marker could cause that kind of issue.

Thanks for the update!

Test Subject
#241 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM
Default Omsp
This is great. Wish it could move left and right as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#242 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 5:26 AM
wait what does this mod exactly do..?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#243 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 12:17 AM
Does this need to be updated for the newest patch?
Field Researcher
#244 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:37 PM
Is this compatible with patch 1.50?
Instructor
#245 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mera Benzema
Is this compatible with patch 1.50?

It seems to be working fine with it so far yes. ALthough there is one issue, not sure if its to do with the update or if its just like it on certain lots, but the OMSP has started to vanish completely in buy mode when you move it too high up in the air, this didnt happen before as I used it to place sims at the top of the SL Volcano with no issues a while back. Like this:

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDeta...ontentId=447174
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#246 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 2:26 AM
This is great! Thank you But I am having a bit of a problem...it isn't disappearing in live mode! Any suggestions as to how to fix this issue?
Field Researcher
#247 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 12:20 PM
Fix is mentioned in last couple of posts:
Test Subject
#248 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 8:39 PM
Wow this is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#249 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 8:47 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#250 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for sharing this.
Page 10 of 17