Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One More Slot Please! (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011]

by granthes Posted 16th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP

407 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 192 Feedback Posts, 214 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 8 of 17
Instructor
Original Poster
#176 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NoFriendz
This mod crashes my game, but I REALLY REALLY want it for movie set making. I've tried a couple of times running the game with it and without it installed, and whenever it's installed the game either shuts itself down or crashes when saving (it deleted my whole neighbourhood in the process, good thing I have back ups)

I'm currently running sims 3 on a seperate computer with no internet access, as such I don't have the latest patches installed, my game version is 6.0.81.00.9001

I was wondering if this could be the reason this mod is crashing my game, even though it says it should work with the earlier patches? If so, do I download only the 1.26 patch and install it or do I have to download every patch from my game version onwards?

Thanks in advance

If you don't want to patch, just get the other download version of the OMSP. It works on pre-1.26 versions of the game.

If you do want to patch, just get the latest patch file. Each patch version is complete so you only need the newest.

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 10:08 AM Last edited by Tauno : 27th Jan 2012 at 3:54 PM.
I'd still like to know if I can use this with 1.29? It doesn't seem to work.

edit: I found it. For some reason it was listed under paintings and posters.
Test Subject
#178 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by granthes
If you don't want to patch, just get the other download version of the OMSP. It works on pre-1.26 versions of the game.

If you do want to patch, just get the latest patch file. Each patch version is complete so you only need the newest.

Thanks, I downloaded the pre-1.26 version and it's working fine now. Keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 10:26 AM
in my game slots are still visible in live mod!!!!!!!!!!!
help me!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 9:05 PM
is it for any flooring or am i looking for the red and white checkered tile shown in the example?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#181 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
It works with 1.31 patch? Please,say yes!
Test Subject
#182 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:09 AM
This might be a silly question, but how do I prevent them from standing up and then falling off the edge of the earth??
Instructor
Original Poster
#183 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fieriee
This might be a silly question, but how do I prevent them from standing up and then falling off the edge of the earth??

Unfortunately, sims cannot be used on the OMSP in live mode. If you wish to pose them on the OMSP for pictures, be sure and move them back onto the floor before you return to live mode.

If you have lost a sim, use the RESETSIM command in the cheat console.

If you place a chair or bed on the OMSP, the sim can still use it most of the time, but if you try to place the sim directly on the OMSP, it will be totally disconnected from the world.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 7:10 AM
Amazing! Now I can truly decorate my house the way I always wanted to... thank you!
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:26 PM
Is it working with Patch 1.32 or will it be updated?
Quote: Originally posted by Bluna The Sims
It works with 1.31 patch? Please,say yes!

I have the same question I am asking because I used it to place candles on the tables at a coffeeshop and when I returned there in live mode the tables and chairs dissapeared but the candles where still there Running my game on patch 1.32.
Instructor
Original Poster
#186 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
I have the same question I am asking because I used it to place candles on the tables at a coffeeshop and when I returned there in live mode the tables and chairs dissapeared but the candles where still there Running my game on patch 1.32.

Yes, this works fine with patch 1.32

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#187 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 9:33 PM
Thanks Grant. I will just try it again and see what happens. Maybe it was something with the table and chairs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#188 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 8:36 PM
Very useful for poses- Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 5:43 PM
Thanks for this awsome creation. The only problem I had was having no idea how to make this OSMP unvisible, but finally it came to me. :DD
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 1:39 AM
The only problem I ever had with OMSP was that if I placed it on top of something, I could no longer interact with that object.

For example, I placed a papertowl holder on top of the microwave using OMSP.
Now, I can't use the microwave to cook or upgrade it, etc.
My sim will just give the no route message.

I found out that if I enable the "OBJD>Wall Placement Flags>IntersectsObjectsOffWall" that my Sim no longer bumps into the invisible OMSP object. Also, I can now use the objects underneath it.

Just thought you'd like to know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#191 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:51 PM
I'm having issues accessing the menu. When I ctrl + shift + click it just asks me if I want to delete the object. I have all of the current patches and am using a Mac. Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#192 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:06 PM
Does this work with the new patch?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#193 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 7:54 AM
Thank you for updating it for Pets!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#194 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:30 AM
Does it work with 1.34?
Sockpuppet
#195 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaRiennee
Does it work with 1.34?

yes, it does.

Granthes?
Could you plz enable the OBJD so it snaps to existing slots?(slotplacementsflags: small and decorative)
It will give much more possibility's.

I made a car mod(without wheels)
The wheels are deco objects and will snap to the cars slots/joints
However, if i use your ''updated'' omsp first then people will be able to edit the wheel ofsett.

Test Subject
#196 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 7:39 PM
Will this conflict with XCAS core mod?
Instructor
Original Poster
#197 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MisterLuvsFilm
Will this conflict with XCAS core mod?

There shouldn't be any chance of a core mod conflict with this. It has a totally self contained script.

Test Subject
#198 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 10:10 AM
I'm so sad that in my game I simply cannot find it. It just doesn't show in miscellaneous surfaces. I have pets so I downloaded the version for Pets... Maybe I should use something else?
Test Subject
#199 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 11:15 PM
JoAnn try looking in decorative instead of surfaces
Test Subject
#200 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kransper
JoAnn try looking in decorative instead of surfaces

I have so many decorative objects, awww... however, last week I actually did try to find it there I just have no idea how it looks in this tiny boxes!
Page 8 of 17