Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer/Shorter Pregnancy Length

by MasterDinadan Posted 21st Sep 2014 at 7:17 PM

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:34 PM
i dont know how to install the mod..besides the copy and paste it on the mods folder. i dont know how to the the open resource thingy. HELP!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for sharing!But I will not use the editor,Can you make a time for permanent MOD (or very long time), thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:13 PM
Having a similiar issue to those above, done the new folder and pasted the package into the mods folder, but I have no idea what you mean by adding a line to the resource.cfg. Opened it in notepad and just copied and pasted the text into it, played the game and ALL my other mods (apart from the script ones) had disappeared. Any chance of a screenshot of how the resource is supposed to look in notepad after you've pasted the text in?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 5:24 PM
thaks
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 3:30 AM
I'm having an issue with at least the 30 day mod where the aging of my pregnant sim stops for the remainder of the pregnancy. Not sure why it's doing that.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RagnarokJ
I'm having an issue with at least the 30 day mod where the aging of my pregnant sim stops for the remainder of the pregnancy. Not sure why it's doing that.

The same thing happened to me when I used the 9 day version. My sims were only a few days apart in age and when she had the baby he had aged during the 9 days and she hadn't. I figure since we can just age them up using a birthday cake that will be my workaround until it gets fixed.

Edit: Also, since the 10/01 patch the need for the unpackedmod folder and adding to the resource.cfg is no longer needed to get package files to work. I removed the extra line in the resource.cfg file and deleted the unpackedmod folder and all of my mods are working just fine.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#57 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 6:05 PM
Thank you!! Just a quick question. Does this mod need to be updated for the 10/21/14 patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM
Awesome mod, (>^_^)> thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:28 AM
Thank you....
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BklynGrl72
The same thing happened to me when I used the 9 day version. My sims were only a few days apart in age and when she had the baby he had aged during the 9 days and she hadn't. I figure since we can just age them up using a birthday cake that will be my workaround until it gets fixed.

Edit: Also, since the 10/01 patch the need for the unpackedmod folder and adding to the resource.cfg is no longer needed to get package files to work. I removed the extra line in the resource.cfg file and deleted the unpackedmod folder and all of my mods are working just fine.

Now when you say that, do you no longer have the age stunt in effect or is what you said for everything else?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 2:34 PM
I love this mod but nine days just seems too long for a normal life span with the mother's discomfort levels in the 3rd trimester. Plan on making a 6 day pregnancy?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 12:32 AM
Please I need Help!!! I can't install the mods!!!! I've tried everything!! I really want this mods!! not because I can not! I think it would be because I have not updated the game to the latest version! Is that? I hope you can help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:33 PM
Hello, I'm trying to download the mod, but when I go to open the File it says "Can't access file 7zxa.dll" Any clue what that is?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RagnarokJ
Now when you say that, do you no longer have the age stunt in effect or is what you said for everything else?

I have an aging mod in to increase my age lengths so maybe that was the issue. I haven't had any sims get pregnant since I mentioned this. The pregnancy was the only thing different and her aging stopped until she gave birth while the husband continued to age so aging was turned on, just not working for her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 8:09 AM
Thanks, this is great ! =)
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:35 AM
I love this mod. However, one day seems too short, but three days always seems too long. Could you maybe do two days (16 hour trimesters)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:48 PM
Finally!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 4:35 AM
thank you so much for the options i thought 30 was too long but the 9 day one which i downloaded was perfect :)
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 10:27 PM
Would it be too much of a problem if I were to ask for one with 6 days? :3 Then that would be double the length of regular pregnancy time, which is just what I persionally want. Thank you very much for a fantastic mod btw, but I couldn't cope with 9 days lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 3:34 AM
I love this mod but I'd kill for a six day version
Test Subject
#71 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:51 PM
Does this still work with latest 12/16 patch? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:48 PM
Make sure you remember to exercise through the longer pregnancy. My sim carried her baby to full term, and then ended up fat because I just couldn't stand to see a hugely pregnant woman running on the treadmill or lifting weights. I suggest swimming laps. Otherwise, coupled with the longer sim lifetime app, this was much more realistic.
Test Subject
#73 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 11:09 AM
Love this mod, but seem to run into issues with aging. The pregnant sim (both times) has stopped aging during her pregnancy, and then resumes once she has had the baby. Just pointing it out, I can simply age her with a birthday cake if need be.
Test Subject
#74 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 10:01 PM
Thanks and the only thing is that when I put it in but when I start it up a blank space
which I think the mod is but doesn't work help please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:56 AM
Спасибо большое )) А то очень бесило что беременность так быстро проходила
Page 3 of 6