Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultra Time Speed Changer - Game Time Speed Modifier

by AshenSeaced Posted 12th Jul 2018 at 11:27 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2018 at 12:16 PM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.45.62

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 2:11 AM
Default Having trouble loading in game
Hi!
I downloaded the file, did not unzip - as per instructions. I then Opened up my game and there is no change in time. Any solutions? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:53 PM
Hi ! Nice mod ! There is a way to increase the "accelered time" too ?
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 8:44 PM
Hello, thanks for the mod, but I must report that I encounter a problem with your mod.

Technical informations :
Game version : 1.46.18.1020 (official game version, no crack)
Expansion packs : Get to work; Get Together; City Living; Cats & Dogs; Seasons
Game packs : Outdoor Retreat; Spa Day; Dine Out; Jungle Adventure
Stuff packs : Movie Hangout Stuff; Cool Kitchen Stuff; Bowling Night Stuff; Luxury Party Stuff
Mods/Scripts... : Only your mod

I previously used IceM's mod without any problems. Your mod load correctly, no crash at start and is shown in the Scripts tab but ingame the time speed isn't changing.

Thanks for the update of IceM's mod =)
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 5:41 AM
quick question does the mod affect the game play ? for example. i am using deaderPool's MCCC mod that includes something like this mod but the down side about it is that it also slows down your sims game play so if they take a shower or eat or "ect" they literally take years until that complete what they are doing :/
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:38 PM
So maybe I'm confused or maybe it's broken, but I thought this was essentially supposed to give me more time in my sim day. Instead tasks seem to take just as long in the slowed down world time. Is it supposed to just... slow down EVERYTHING? I don't get it. I'm confused and maybe I need to change some settings?? Help?
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:27 PM
Update this mod, please. The command center is giving last exception and anyone can't help me.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 9:45 PM
Crashes my game at startup screen, version 1.48.84.1020. zip placed in mods folder.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:13 AM
Hi. Having trouble with this mod (which I need badly) the game just quits. I've repaired files and it still just quits out. Do you have any ideas that will allow me to keep this mod and run the game properly. It takes about 7 sim hours to eat and bathe three toddlers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th May 2019 at 5:00 AM
This is mod, I can't live without!
Thank you so much for sharing. You saved my sims!
Scholar
#35 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 10:45 AM
Is it possible to add this mod to existing saves without messing up the calendar? I had saved at Friday morning 6am, it was the day after Thanksgiving. After adding this mod, the save loaded at Tuesday evening 6pm with Thanksgiving scheduled for the next Thursday and Winterfest right after that at Friday. I did remove the mod immediately because I don't want to start all over again right now.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 4:47 PM
Hi,
I try to install it with "Island Living'' expansion but it's not working. Is it normal or I do something wrong ?

Thanks for help !
Test Subject
#37 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 9:03 PM
Hi !
Still nothing for the Island Living extension ?

Thanks !
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 7:03 AM
I am not having any problems with this mod using version \0\0\01.56.52.1220. The modder has set the new speed to 50 which is not that far off from the default. If you are not seeing any difference try a larger number. I use 200.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 3:35 AM
It is not working with the new update. all it does stay on the logging screen when you are trying to log into your sims. Plus it takes the game forever to load.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 6:46 PM
Works for me perfect under Version 1.58.63.1010
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:07 AM
Hi AshenSeaced. I'm not sure if this mod is broken, but it definitely did something to my game. I have a huge save file that usually takes 15-50 seconds to open up (on a good day , but about a week ago, the sound from the game was gone (both music and UI sound) and none of the save files would open up.
The only reason I realized it was this mod is by weeding out my mods one folder after the other until I got to the zip file. I took it out, and voila, my game was working fine.
I didn't get to use the mod before my game broke, but it sounds like an amazing mod that you put effort into! Unfortunately, I won't get to use it right now. Don't feel pressured into doing anything about it; just wanted to inform you.

Have a good day/night
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 6:45 AM
same, this mod is sadly not working with the latest patch (saves won't load) and i was hoping to enjoy more freedom with the game this way
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 2:45 PM
Hi thank you for this mod.
I have the setting at 300 (was at 500). Time is slower now. But am I really gaining anything? I mean everything the sim does takes forever now. For instance, going to the bathroom or taking a shower took seconds before. Doing anything now takes a really long time. My question is have I gained the ability to do more in a day, or no? Now that the time is slowed down is there a way to speed up tasks?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 1:53 AM
Changing script is causing me to go backwards or forward. Can this be avoided until I find the right soft spot for my time speed? Also, saving the game doesn't make a difference. I think saving with the mod script enabled is causing this.
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Aug 2022 at 8:38 AM
not working after 7/26 patch
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 8:21 AM
doesnt work anymore
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Jul 2023 at 3:50 PM
Hello,

This is really weird, I play many sims, no problem at all since years.

And suddenly, one of my sims just crash when I try to play with him. I had a lot of mods so I went by elimination.... and finally it was the time changer who make him crash...

It happened in Komorebi map... I changed him from his house, changed the city, I can't play with this sim. It happened after I changed his job from teacher to spy... I tried today to make him quit this job to see if it changes something but it still crashes.

I have error 102:2c9ee95a:28a2d33f

I really don't understand why THIS sims crash with time changer and not the others.

Can you help or have any idea ?

I cleared cache, tried to delete some item from his inventory, still not working.

Thanks for advices !
Page 2 of 2