Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Child Rideable Bike - Custom Animations - Testers Needed

by rebecah Posted 1st Dec 2007 at 8:26 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 3:17 PM by rebecah : update no ep controller

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:40 AM
awesome! i have been waiting for such an object to appear! this is a true godsend! xD thanks lots!

try making one for adults too!
Mad Poster
#52 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 2:19 AM
The updated bike works great in my game-the kids love it..and the adults love their bike; in fact it's hard getting them to stop riding them for five seconds! I'm gonna have the Tour de France pretty soon!
Thanks for the upgrade in the coding!
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 10:55 AM
Before i had to reformate due to OS problems, I tried the bike in my game and it worked great - THANK YOU

Cloud

Walks softly upon the Earth, Feel her heart beat from within, Listen to the Wind for it speaks.. Listen to the silence for it talks.. Listen to your heart and you will Know...
Scholar
#54 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:45 AM
I Am Too Happy About All These Bikes You Have Made for Us! I Love to Bike Ride! ThankYou! My Sims Will Enjoy This Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#55 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 11:08 PM
I love your creations btw I have a question however. I cant get it to work now with freetime installed. I also have kitchen and bath. Is it me, as in a hack I have installed, or is it freetime/k&b?
Field Researcher
#56 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:43 PM
That's incredible! Thank you so much!

Why this hasn't been featured is beyond me.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:37 PM
Yes, can anyone confirm if this works with Free Time?

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LongTallSally
Yes, can anyone confirm if this works with Free Time?

Yes, it does work with Free Time.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:13 PM
Great, now little simmies can work out their body and have fun, thanks.
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:25 AM
Hello! I got this in my game, and I adore it. It keeps those kids outta trouble for a while. It works great with Apartment Life.

^_^ Good Job
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 6:49 AM
This AWESOME, Rebecah, thanks! Very, very well done!
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 4:25 PM
When I put this into my downloads folder, all my 900 other files disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 6:56 PM
Hey, cool! I got the toddler bike and floatie made by you too. And I wanted to know, I have EPs, will this bike still work in my game while I have EPs and stuff packs too?

Xx Monica xX

Common Sense:
It's not all that common.
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 9:02 PM
Yes! Finally! Now I have something to put in the garage! I think a garage is empty without a bike... ^_^ This is amazing!
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:36 PM
Yeah ~ something else to entertain our Sim Kids and building their bodies Thank You for making it Extra Special
Instructor
#66 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 4:49 PM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 12th Apr 2009 at 5:11 PM.
Does the bike have an action to fall down while the child is on it? because I need that for a youtube video i will be making.

also,i tried downloading it and the files a damaged.
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
Does the bike have an action to fall down while the child is on it? because I need that for a youtube video i will be making.

also,i tried downloading it and the files a damaged.

I checked the file and it is ok. Sometimes the server has problems, you just have to retry at a time that is not as busy. That usually works.

I don't have a fall animation, it seems like the game has an animation for a child to fall down, doesn't it. Jez it's been so long since I've had time to play.
Instructor
#68 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:44 AM
Just to let you know, it seems toddlers are capable of riding the bike. I had one little scamp get on it not long after moving in the family:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v..._child_bike.jpg
Instructor
#69 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
I checked the file and it is ok. Sometimes the server has problems, you just have to retry at a time that is not as busy. That usually works.

I don't have a fall animation, it seems like the game has an animation for a child to fall down, doesn't it. Jez it's been so long since I've had time to play.

It does? there is an animation for a child to fall down?? Where?
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:42 PM
Thank you!
Haha,I didin't know that toddlers could ride it to! My toddler was missing,and I like:
"OMG WHERE'S THE KID?" so click on him and he's riding the bike around the house. I was like holy crap!

Anyways,Thanks for this creation I ♥ it. :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:54 PM
Oh my this is amazing!! As soon as I bought some, all of my little sims were riding them around! They love them, and now my moms and dads can watch TV and cook dinner in peace.

Thank you and I promise to look at your other creations!

It was the night everybody agreed I was wrong
About you
I told them you were being so STRONG
I knew you were a liar
I knew you were a liar from the start!

LOVE NEVERSHOUTNEVER!
Banned
#72 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:01 PM
Hi :-). Thanks for all your creations and they are great, but can you try and improve the animations cuz she can walk through it and stuff and the animals act wired lol :-) its funny. I know your not working for Maxis or EA but it would be great to try and get them more... maxisy like?

Ty so much tho x
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:44 AM
Love You Becky Thanks Tons!
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 12:08 AM
Ur AWSOME Rebecah! I just LUV all ur creations! Thanx!
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:39 PM
This Rocks! your awesome! Can you do a training wheeled one for tots?
Page 3 of 4