Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

arm and belly sliders (updated for 1.55)

by pcfreak147 Posted 10th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2014 at 10:38 AM by pcfreak147

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
#26 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:47 PM
I"v been waiting for arm sliders for so long now my sims arms can match they"re body type i really wish the belly slider could work for females as well mainly because when you use the butt slider it tends to make your sim get more of a stomach which is ok except for if you want your sim to be really thin are fit right now just having the arm sliders is the best for me
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:28 AM
Thank you for this mod. Sometimes, I like to make skinny Sims and I've gotten pretty tired of how the arms looked a little funny. :/
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 2:55 AM
uh.... anyone else have a twitching arm problem? atleast in CAS?
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:45 AM
omg these are perfect, ive been waiting for an arm slider for a LONG time Thx u for making these
Field Researcher
#30 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:56 PM
Thank you very much. I'm very glad the belly slider does NOT work for females as I wouldn't want them to inherit that.

That being said, I'm very appreciative of the belly slider, but would like more of a ball shape to it if that's possible.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:23 PM
I too have been waiting for a belly slider, and would like to see it work for females. Thanks so much for your work thus far.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 9:12 PM
Great sliders, thanks a bunch, but...

...Please release the female belly slider!!!
Scholar
#33 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:10 PM
This is usefull for sims who go too muscular or the other way around.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 12:32 PM
Thanks a lot for the updated female belly slider !!

Great job !!
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:58 PM
Thanks for updating!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:42 AM
The arms now look MUCH better! Great job drastically improving this, and so quickly.

And not to jump on the bandwagon, but thank you for adding the female belly slider. That's looking great as well.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:08 PM
Thank you. It useful
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:52 AM
Everytime I try to download it, I don't see it in my hacks folder. I tried bunches of times and nothing appears.

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:48 AM
to nandypanda: If you have windows vista, you can try it with the administrator account or you download it first at the desktop
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 2:19 PM
Great work on these, but on the next update (If you do one) Would it be ok if you could make the bellies more round, is that more possible? ><'
Sorry, seeing that you're busy and all... ><
Field Researcher
#41 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 7:30 AM
Uhm, if I change either of the belly sliders at ALL, the hands start to shake.

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:44 PM
Mr smith:I can make them more round, but it would end higher than the belly of the fatness slider. It looks very weird.

Six by nine: Do you have a slider increaser or do you use another slider? that can explain it.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:34 AM
works great in my game, I hope your able to get the female belly to work. If not oh well, thanks for this! <3
Field Researcher
#44 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:11 PM
awesome work pcfreak. thanks alot for these and for ur hardwork its much appreciated.
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:58 AM
There is a famale siders out there it just make the breast bigger and the ass and what ever esle u want it to do
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Six_by_Nine
Uhm, if I change either of the belly sliders at ALL, the hands start to shake.

Same problem over here. There seems to be an incombatibility between the belly slider and chest sliders, e.g. "Jonha_Sliders_ChestSize".

All other "Jonha Sliders", as well as Delphy's "BreastSliders" work absolutely fine in combination with the belly and arm sliders.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kfeekanne
Same problem over here. There seems to be an incombatibility between the belly slider and chest sliders, e.g. "Jonha_Sliders_ChestSize".

All other "Jonha Sliders", as well as Delphy's "BreastSliders" work absolutely fine in combination with the belly and arm sliders.

I can't change that problem, If I change the belly slider so the hands won't shake with the chest slider, they will shake when you don't use the chest slider.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 1:16 AM
Can u make it base game compatible?

If u can, thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:21 AM
where do i put this
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolpup
where do i put this

In your mods folder.
In CAS (In my game anyway) it is under the nose sliders.
Page 2 of 7