Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Male Muscle (New Bodystyle) UPDATED: 2/20

by Xenos Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2005 at 1:40 PM by Xenos : Added Instructions

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:49 PM
those are great Xenos. Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:25 PM
I tried the muscle man and it looked good, but the fact it was clothing was annoying so I took it out of my game. I think it would be much better if you could create a body skin with that physique. I liked the overall look of the guy, he looks like my oldest son before he stopped body building.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:41 PM
I too found it weird watching muscles go to 'regular' when bathing or going in the tub (as I have very outgoing sims) they look great but its true a 'body mesh' is needed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 6:58 PM
Quote:
I think it would be much better if you could create a body skin with that physique.

Me too.

X.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trevorscrazy
made a pair of overalls for the guy and switched a peggysims2 mesh for the girl.. kinda redneck looking, altho i thing the guy looks veeeery sexy in the overalls o_o

hehe..i used that same peggysims2 outfit for xenos' superheroine mesh. i've imported it into the game, but i have yet to see how it actually looks on one of my simmies. great, i'm sure! anyway, the male muscle mesh looks very nice in the game.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:17 PM
I just got one thing to say Xenos, YOU are a GENIUS buddy, finally there's more options to work with. Really appreciate your effort.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 10:45 PM
This will definately add more realism to my game. Thanks for these great new looks for our sims.

Please join us at the Gay Sims Club 2 forums. Where you will find discussions and links to great Content for the Sims 2!
The Gay Sims Club 2
Mesh Maestro
#58 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 2:43 AM
Great work no Sims going to mess with him.... He's a big boy!! LOL Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 5:50 AM
I love this mesh
http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...lkamania6ir.png
Now leave my Lawn Gnomes alone, Mortimer, unless you want Hulkimania to run wild on you!

I always hated it when the elderly used to pinch my cheeks at weddings and say "You're next!". That all stopped when I started saying it to them at funerals.
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 10:51 PM
Oh wow! What a great addition!

One question though- do the muscles get in the way of other interactions? Cuddling etc?
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 11:00 PM
I don't know but the waist of the 'punk' and 'shorts' looks different from the 'swimsuit' picture. Are they different?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote:
One question though- do the muscles get in the way of other interactions?

Yeah. A little, but not too badly.

Quote:
I don't know but the waist of the 'punk' and 'shorts' looks different from the 'swimsuit' picture. Are they different?

Yes and no. The difference between the swimsuit mesh and the muscle swimsuit mesh is the same as the difference between the shorts mesh and the shorts shorts mesh (and regular punk mesh and muscular punk mesh). BUT, if the original meshes are different waist sizes, then the new ones will be different too - exactly the same amount of difference, actually.

X.
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:52 AM
Great Job Xenos! No it's not particularly realistic...but neither are the 500 "make a girl with huge breasts and tiny waist" meshes! I like it
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:29 AM
I was wondering if someone could possibly make a new bodytype, female, that has larger breasts and a bigger butt. Or is that not possible?...
#65 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eiramleira x
I was wondering if someone could possibly make a new bodytype, female, that has larger breasts and a bigger butt. Or is that not possible?...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too funny!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:56 PM
Would anyone be willing to make a fatter body skin, as you have managed to create a fit one. The sims 2's fat skins are like having a beer belly. Thanx. :D
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:59 PM
When I read "Male Muscle" I thought someone had finally added a penis to the sim guys!! Man was I wrong!!!! :howdy:

Lily
Test Subject
#68 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:33 PM
awww, i don't have win-rar... and I'm not really willing to pay. Can someone make zipped files? Please?
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 11:22 PM
nvm, i found a way to get it open
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmaniac72
awww, i don't have win-rar... and I'm not really willing to pay. Can someone make zipped files? Please?
WinRAR is free
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 3:10 PM Last edited by BrokenBlackWings : 10th Mar 2005 at 3:18 PM.
Default hm..
oo...
Im wondering if you could find it in your heart to see if you could use this big strong bulky drool over muscles as a base for something like....... this?

tho your body bilders pretty good looking without much on.... :mrpantha:

** Edit** - skipped back a few pages - wonder if I couldnt fiddle around with the jacketed version .. maybe. the Paldroons would look odd though.

dont mind me thinking out loud

I'm still alive.. I think. OMG No Pulse!
#72 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:26 AM
Hey Xenos, can u make some .zip files cuz my computer won't install .rar files 4 sum reason.....
#73 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 6:26 PM
Make a muscle very hairymen and a hottie muscle women.. :P
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 5:07 PM
It looks pretty damn good in the game...
But it goes really well on the fat body because the unheaqlthy body model actually looks overweight rather than pregnant :P
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 12:18 AM
I would like more outfits for this mesh as well maybe some wife beater shirts with jeans or some sleaveless shirts
Page 3 of 5