Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 3:29 AM
Default Nana x Nana: A New Sort Of Love
Okay, for all of you who have actually read the Manga Nana, or even watched the Anime Nana, OR even watched the movies Nana and Nana 2. Will know that two main female characters are Nana Osaki and Nana Komatsu ((Aka Hachi)). Well, ever since I read the Manga, and watched the anime. I became a huge fan. So, I have every single Manga, and anime and both movies. I am a lame sad woman. But I have fallen in love with the idea that Nana and Nana ((Hachi)) should have gotten together. So, with that said, I can make it happen.

And yes, most of the fanfiction I've made has been lesbians. BUT do not fear my friends, there is one couple I wanted to see: Takumi and Yasu. So, yeah. I have weird tastes. LOL. Anyway, here we go :D

Be forewarned though...Things have been changed a little bit o.o

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 4:06 AM
Default Chapter I: A Very Long Train Ride To Hell
Nana was looking out the train window. She couldn't get the pain out of her heart, when Ren left her to go to pursue his career with Trapnest. She couldn't fight away the tears back then, but her heart had become like ice since then. She looked towards her reflection, and saw someone completely different from the girl she had once been, "If there is one thing I regret...Is being with that selfish bastard..." Nana thought to herself. She looked towards a frail female that was looking for a spot to sit, when the train began to move the girl walked towards the seat next to Nana, except when she went to ask, the train did a startling jump forward making Nana's guitar to collapse on the female's head,

"Are you okay?" Nana asked, the girl nodded as she rubbed the back of her head, Nana's heart began to beat a little fast, as she shook off the screaming of her heart, "This spot is open, just so you know." Nana whispered.

"Oh! Thank you!" The female stated, as she sat down next to the female that was in a leather jacket, a skirt with fish nets leading up the bottom of the skirt. The girl kept her eyes on the female, she noticed an armored ring holding tightly around her middle finger. But when the female saw the girl in the leather jacket look at her, she immediately looked away, "So..Sorry." She whispered, "My...Name is Nana." The female whispered, she heard a chuckle from the other girl, "What is so funny?!" Nana demanded,

"Sheesh, chill chick." Nana stated, as she handed Nana a beer, "So, where are you headed?" Nana asked looking towards the female who also was named Nana,

"Tokyo. My boyfriend is there." Nana giggled, she watched the female roll her eyes, Nana shook the rolling of the eyes off, as she looked towards her phone, and saw a text from Shoji, the female in the leather jacket happened to look over and see the text,

"Is that your boyfriend?" Nana asked, then saw Nana texting back, "Damn, you text fast." Nana heard the other Nana giggle, the female looked towards the window and kept her eyes on the her own reflection, "When did I become this kind of person? Was it when I lost everything is a sweet tender night...A day filled with tears hitting the snow? Or was it when I lost my heart in the moment of the snow, then froze over...What must I have left in this world...Darkness? Despair? A desire to continue on with a life that I once formally knew..." Nana thought to herself, as she saw the female looking at her through the reflection, "Lets have a toast." Nana stated,

"To Shoji!" Nana stated, as she heard the scoff from the other female, they tapped their beer cans together,

"Oh, by the way, my name is Nana too." Nana stated, as she watched the other Nana's eyes light up. Nana shook her head, and they began to talk and laugh the rest of the way to Tokyo.

---------------------------Once Upon A Time In Tokyo---------------

Nana ran towards Shoji, "SHOJI!" She screamed as she leaped into his arms, she felt Shoji hold her ever so closely, "Oh, Shoji! You need to meet this girl I met on the train..." Nana faded away, as she looked around for the girl that was sitting next to her, and she swore that she saw the case that tucked away the guitar within. But Nana turned her attention towards Shoji and kissed him softly, "I missed you." Nana whispered, they just held each other.

For a few months things were going great between Shoji and Nana, but Nana was realizing that she needed a place for herself. So she went about to find a place, she looked around for something that she could actually afford. And as fate would have things, the male was showing her an apartment, and she fell in love with,

"You can see it..." The male stopped as he looked towards the female and the male that were in the same apartment, "Oh, sorry, I didn't know anyone else was in here." The male stated, and soon everyone cringed, when Nana screamed,

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Nana giggled, as she saw Nana once again, then Nana pouted when she heard Nana's response,

"Who are you?" Nana asked, as she began to laugh, "I am only kidding. Hi Nana." Nana stated, Nana looked around then heard the other Nana giggling,

"I am so taking this apartment! I am already in love with it!" Nana exclaimed,

"Too late. I am signing the papers today. And it'll be mine." Nana stated as she watched Nana begin to cry, the male that was showing the now breaking down Nana spoke up,

"You two could split the rent." The male stated, both girls named Nana looked at each other, and decided to move in together,

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Nana? You don't even know the girl." Yasu stated, he watched Nana shrug, he rolled her eyes. Yasu walked out of the apartment but he stopped, "I'll bring some of your stuff up here. I'll talk to you later, Nana." Yasu stated, as he finally walked away from them both.

---------------------------A Love Stricken Puppy------------------------

Nana had her heart so set on Shoji, that she didn't know that he was having an affair with a co-worker. She was so happy that she was going to surprise Shoji at the restaurant, and beside her was her new best friend, Nana. Now by this time, Nana had a new nickname, Hachi. Though Nana wasn't too keen on the name, she got used to the name, because the name came off of Nana's lips, "I..I am cold." Hachi whispered,

"Here." Nana stated, as she wrapped her leather jacket around Hachi's shoulders, Nana felt Hachi lean into her, "What...Why...Do...Why does my heart hurt when I am around her..." Nana thought to herself. Nana looked up as she heard a scuffle, she saw Shoji and Sachiko arguing. Shoji was gripping onto the female, Nana looked over towards Hachi. So, in her own way, Nana got up and walked towards him, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Nana screamed as she was right in his face, "HACHI! COME GET YOUR MAN!" Nana demanded towards Hachi, but Nana saw Hachi beginning to cry, then watched her walk away,

"Look..." Before Shoji could explain himself, he felt a sharp pain against his cheek and then felt a snap against his nose, "What the hell is your problem, bitch?!" Shoji asked, he backed away, as he saw Nana was going to swing again, but Sachiko got in the way,

"Stop! This is my fault!" Sachiko stated,

"Yeah, sure as hell is! Now...Let me beat that little pretty face in!" Nana stated, as she punched Sachiko right in the face, "Do me a favor, dumb ass. Leave Hachi alone!" Nana spat at his feet, then ran towards the direction that Hachi had walked, "HACHI!" Nana ran after her, "HACHI!" Nana screamed again, she finally caught up to her. Soon Nana felt Hachi lean into her, and cry into her. "Hac...Hachi..." Nana mustered, as she wrapped her arms around the now shaking female, "I..I am here." Nana whispered, as she kept her close. "Come on...Lets go home." Nana mustered, Nana kept her arms wrapped around Hachi as they walked back to their apartment. Once there, Nana tucked Hachi in, as she turned to walk out, she felt a grasp around her tiny wrist,

"Please...Stay with me, Nana. I can't bare to be alone..." Hachi whispered. Hachi felt the bed adjust as she soon felt an arm wrap around her frail, shaking body, "Why do I feel so safe when she is around?" Hachi thought to herself, she slowly fell asleep and stayed leaned into Nana's embrace.

Nana couldn't help but feel bad for Hachi, but yet, she had a soft smile on her thin delicate lips, "I promise I'll always be here for you, Hachi." Nana thought, "Even..." Nana stopped her thought, as she now realized that she just not only decked two people right in the kisser, she was now realizing that there was something about Hachi, that made her become breathless. And she was now scaring herself. But on this night...She would hold Hachi. And hold Hachi until she told her to leave.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 8:40 AM
Default Chapter II: All Is A Loss Cause
Nana felt a stir in the bed, she whimpered as she pulled the covers over her frail body more, the bed was now cold as Hachi had gotten out of the bed, and left Nana alone. Nana was still fast asleep, her body just didn't want to get up, at this moment. She wanted to keep dreaming. Nana felt a soft nudge against her back, "Nani..." Nana whispered, as she slowly rolled over and saw Hachi looking at her, "Wh..What?" Nana asked,

"Oh, nothing. By the way...Your really cute when you sleep." Hachi stated, with a giggle, "I decided to make us breakfast. And to thank you for being there for me last night, it uh...Means a lot." Hachi whispered as she slowly combed a strand of hair behind her ear slowly with her fingers, "Are you hungry?" Hachi asked, as she watched Nana get out of the bed,

"I am starving. Bring on the breakfast!" Nana exclaimed, she walked over to the table, and saw a very sad looking pancake, Nana happened to look over towards Hachi, whom was now crying, "Hachi...What's wrong?" Nana asked, as she walked over to Hachi,

"Not...Nothing...Why can't I do anything right?!" Hachi asked, she felt the warmth of Nana's body against her own, Hachi slowly clung to the shoulders of Nana, as she began to cry into her,

"Hachi..You do a lot of things right. And if you are thinking that your food sucks, it doesn't. Hachi, please stop being so damn hard on yourself. Its taking a toll on me. I want to see you smile, and not cry." Nana stated, as she felt Hachi pull away slowly, then she felt Hachi's hand take her own,

"Then come eat with me." Hachi whispered, Hachi walked both her and Nana to the table, and sat down to eat. Both of them began to laugh, as they talked at the table. Hachi couldn't keep her eyes off of Nana, nor could Nana keep her eyes off of Hachi, "I am going to try and find a job. Its not fair that you buy everything, Nana." Hachi pouted,

"If you say so, Hachi." Nana stated, as she slowly put a cigarette between her thin lips, and lit the end of her cancer stick. She took in a deep drag, before releasing the poisoned filled smoke, "So, where are going to try and find a job at? Junko's place?" Nana asked, before releasing another drag, "Or what?" Nana asked,

"I was thinking that furniture store down the street. The guy there is pretty cute..." Hachi blushed, "And really nice." Hachi whispered the rest, she looked towards Nana as her head was now turned to look out the window, "Nana...What is it?" Hachi asked,

"Nothing. Thanks for breakfast, Hachi." Nana mustered as she walked away from the table. Nana walked towards her bedroom and shut the door behind her. "I..I guess I'll never be brave enough to tell her. Brave...Or...What does brave have to do with anything?! I'll never have a chance with her!" Nana thought to herself, "I am not cut out to be someone's knight in shining armor." Nana mustered, as she took the final drag of her cancer stick, and slowly opened the door to put the butt of the cigarette in the ash tray, "Good luck today, Hachi." Nana whispered, as she walked towards the bathroom,

"Nana..." Hachi walked over to Nana, "Why are you acting so strange?" Hachi asked,

"I think I drank too much last night. Sorry. Good luck finding a job Hachi." Nana mustered as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

----------------------------Later That Night----------------------------

Hachi was so very happy, she had gotten the job at the furniture store, things were really looking up for Hachi. She couldn't get the image of Nana's face when she said that the male was cute, was she really jealous? Hachi shrugged as she went to insert the key to the apartment door, the door opened, and immediately Hachi felt Nana's lips against her own, "Uh..." Hachi was dumbfounded,

"Sorry, welcome home! How was the interview?" Nana asked, "Oh...I should probably introduce you to Yasu." Nana stated with a smile, "Yasu meet Hachi, Hachi be good, and meet Yasu."

Yasu smirked, and then shook his head, "Hi, Hachi." Yasu stated, as he walked towards the bench and sat down, "So, Nana has told me a lot about you. Nana, do you gotta light?" Yasu asked, as he took a drag from his now lit cigarette, "Thanks." Yasu stated with a warm smile,

"Sh..She has?" Hachi asked as her face flustered a little bit,

"Of course. You are her roommate, aren't you?" Yasu asked, as he looked towards the female, "Someone seems a little uneasy." Yasu whispered ever so softly,

"Oh...No, its not that. I never thought Nana would ever talk about me." Hachi whispered,

"Oh, Nana." Yasu began,

"What is it, Yasu?" Nana asked as she took a drag from her cigarette,

"When are you going to sing again?" Yasu asked, as he looked from Hachi to Nana,

"Yasu...I am not sure anymore." Nana stated, "I need to get back...In the motion of singing. A lot of shit has happened." Nana stated and watched Yasu stand, "Are you leaving?" Nana asked,

"Yeah, gotta a long trip home. Take care, Nana." Yasu whispered as he leaned in and softly placed a kiss on Nana's forehead, "Nice meeting you, Hachi." Yasu stated before leaving.

-----------------------------The Next Night-------------------------

Nana looked around, and saw Hachi wasn't home yet, "Wow...She has some long ass shifts." Nana mustered, as she walked towards the bench and sat down. She looked at the table, "I should have been a carpenter." Nana joked as she spoke to herself, she heard the door unlock, "Oh, hey Hachi." Nana stated, as she gave her a warm smile,

"Hey, Nana." Hachi stated with a warm smile, she walked over towards the table and sat down. Hachi began to talk about how work was, and how long work was. She just kept going and going. Hachi stopped when she heard a knock at the door,

Nana slowly arose, and opened the door. She saw Nobu, she immediately shut the door. Then opened the door again, "What the hell are you doing here, Nobu?" Nana asked as she looked towards the male, as he walked in,

"The reaction I was looking for. I needed a place to crash. And I thought, why not Nana's." Nobu smiled a cheesy smile, "Nana, I know its late. Please don't make me go home, okay? Please." Nobu pleaded with Nana,

"Fine, you can sleep in Hachi's room." Nana stated,

"WHAT?!" Hachi asked as she looked towards Nana,

"Don't worry, its not like I am throwing you out, Hachi. You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Nana stated,

"Why not sleep in the same bed? I mean, Nana. I can give up the bed, and sleep on the floor." Nobu stated,

"Nana...You can sleep with me." Hachi whispered, as she blushed softly,

"See everything worked out." Nobu gleamed, as he watched Nana get on top of the table, "Now that is what I am talking about." Nobu and Nana gave not only Hachi a show, but Yasu as well, who was now on the phone.

------------------------------All In One Night---------------------

Nana was in bed with Hachi, once again. "Is it weird that we are sleeping together, again?" Nana asked, as she felt Hachi rest her head against her chest, "Uhm...Hachi..." Nana whispered,

"I am sorry, Nana. Do you want me to move?" Hachi asked, "Because I can." Hachi mustered,

"I...Its not that, Hachi. I..." Nana sighed, "Forget it." Nana mustered as she rolled over, and hugged herself, then fell asleep, "I like you, Hachi...Can't you see this..." Nana thought, as she felt the warmth of Hachi's body against her own. Nana needed to stop thinking about Hachi, seriously. At least in a way that would put their friendship in jeopardy.

--------------------------------The Next Morning---------------------

Nana awoke first, she walked into the kitchen. "Hmm..." Nana whispered as she looked around for something to make breakfast with, "Ugh..." Nana whispered, as she grabbed a pot, "Ok..Okay this seems wrong." Nana stated, as she felt arms wrap around her, "Hachi..You are a bit clingy."

"Awww, thanks!" Nobu stated, with a smirk,

"Dammit, Nobu! I thought you would have left by now!" Nana stated, as she rolled her eyes,

"Do you really like Hachi that much, Nana?" Nobu asked, "You two have only known each other...Well...I dunno..A week or so. Or has it been a couple months?" Nobu asked,

"I don't know anymore. I don't know what I feel, how I feel. Its like I am drunk all the time when it comes to feelings." Nana stated, "And..." Nana stopped as she saw Hachi walk out of her room rubbing her eyes, "We will talk about this later." Nana stated, as she went back to finding something to make for breakfast,

"Nana...What are you doing?" Hachi asked with a yawn,

"I am trying to figure what the hell to have for breakfast." Nana replied, she heard a giggle, "What's so funny, Hachi?" Nana asked, she turned on her heel. She saw that Nobu had felt to use the restroom. Nana sighed, "Wh..What was so funny?" Nana asked,

"You are cute." Hachi smiled as she walked passed Nana to make them breakfast, "Here...Let me help." Hachi stated, as she heard a sigh come from Nana's lips, "Nana...Can I ask you something?" Hachi was now looking into Nana's eyes,

"What is it, Hachi?" Nana asked,

"Are you jealous of me dating other people? You acted...Well, jealous when I told you that my boss was sort of cute." Hachi cringed when Nana became defensive,

"NO! I am not! Date whoever the hell you want, Hachi!" Nana spat out her words, as she walked towards her room, and slammed the door. Nana sighed as she just stood there.

"N..Nana..." Hachi mustered, as she saw Nobu, "What is wrong with her?" Hachi asked,

"I am surprised you haven't gotten the hint, Hachi." Nobu replied, as he just grabbed himself an apple, "I thought it was obvious by now." Nobu whispered,

"Obvious?" Hachi asked,

"Yeah, that Nana likes you." Nobu replied,

Hachi's eyes slowly widened, "I'll...Be right back." Hachi stated as she walked towards Nana's door, she knocked softly, as she waited for an answer, "If you don't answer, I'll walk right in." Hachi demanded, she heard the door creak softly against their own hinges. "Nana..." Hachi whispered as she shut the door behind her, "Nana...Do you like me?" Hachi asked,

"What if I do..It doesn't change..." Nana only got those words out before feeling Hachi's lips against her own, Nana pulled away, "Hachi..What are you doing?" Nana asked,

"I..I thought you..." Hachi got out before being pulled back into Nana's arms, as they kissed a passionate kiss, Hachi pulled away, "Can I sleep in your bed again? We can use Nobu as an excuse of why we keep sleeping together..." Hachi blushed against Nana's neck,

"That's fine, Hachi. That's fine." Nana stated, as she held Hachi in her arms, things could only get better from here, right?