Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No autonomous romantic serenade

by Candyd Posted 9th Feb 2017 at 5:02 PM - Updated 27th May 2017 at 1:54 PM by Candyd : Checked compatibility with the latest patch (1.30)

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 6:01 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! The constant singing was on my absolute last nerve.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 10:52 PM
Thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:00 AM
So glad to see this published Candyd! (This is StarlingGray from the officials btw) I've been really enjoying having this mod in my game, I can actually play my family of singers again without wanting to throw my computer out the window (or just play with no sound on, lol).

Serenading has got to be the most annoying interaction they've ever added in a long history of annoying interactions. The song goes on forever and it applies the flirty buff almost immediately even if you cancel it. Soooooo irritating.

Thanks again to you and to Scarlet for restoring my sanity....at least until EA adds the next annoying thing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:22 AM
Thank you! I actually love the serenading, but dang, sometimes that's all my Sims want to do. This is awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:58 AM
funny fact it never happened to my sim so any his girl was singing hahah but it's always nice to see such ideas, I keep waiting for mod making autonomous proposals and asking about being bf/gf it's be lovely being surprised like that I love no autonomous/autonomous mods
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
funny fact it never happened to my sim so any his girl was singing hahah but it's always nice to see such ideas, I keep waiting for mod making autonomous proposals and asking about being bf/gf it's be lovely being surprised like that I love no autonomous/autonomous mods

I'm always looking for inspiration, thanks for the ideas ! I could do these once my current projects and testings are done. I'm working on a few bigger ones but I might do smaller mods like these in advance so that they won't take too much time to arrive.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by atlantiswinter
So glad to see this published Candyd! (This is StarlingGray from the officials btw) I've been really enjoying having this mod in my game, I can actually play my family of singers again without wanting to throw my computer out the window (or just play with no sound on, lol).

Serenading has got to be the most annoying interaction they've ever added in a long history of annoying interactions. The song goes on forever and it applies the flirty buff almost immediately even if you cancel it. Soooooo irritating.

Thanks again to you and to Scarlet for restoring my sanity....at least until EA adds the next annoying thing.

I agree on the annoying stuff LOL ! Thanks God there is already a "no get water" mod !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 3:22 AM
How can I thank you for this??!?!? You have saved my life!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 4:09 AM
Thank you so much! I have no desire to play 'Sims 4 - The Musical'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:30 AM
"Do you regret giving your sims the singing skill, because once they reach level 3, they start serenading their partner nonstop, and you're feeling embarrassed for them because their talent is questionable?" <- LOL this really cracked me up. Thank you so much for creating this mod! I'm forever grateful to you. Two thumbs up! ^-^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 11:59 AM
Thanks I hope this works! I have a family of 8 all can sing and are all married and they have started singing in canon. omg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 8:37 PM
im actually going to leave a review for once- THANK YOU this is so fricken annoying i hate it it drives me bonkers! thank you so much for fixing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:07 PM
Thank you so much for every mods you have made because it makes a nice difference to the game. Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 3:22 PM
Thank you so much. I have been getting fed up because my female sim is always in a flirty mood, so every time she so much as speaks to anyone else it makes her husband jealous and angry. I couldn't work out why she was always flirty, then I realized that it was because her husband was forever serenading her. Hopefully, this mod will nip that problem in the bud.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 6:50 PM
Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:17 AM
Oh Thank You so much for making this mod.. ever since I bought city living the romantic serenade as got on my nerves
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:11 PM
Hi Candyd, Did you know or the mod is compatible with the patch of 9 november 2017. If it isn't, can you maybe update the mod...

It helps me often in my game. The serenade's are very annoying me. Thanks.

Greetings.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 10:03 PM
Is anyone going to update this mod? I really need this! Thank you so much for making this mod.........please update!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 5:40 PM
Is there a mod that stops Sims from singing to themselves?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 11:07 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 3:38 PM
A BIG, BIG THANK YOU, my game has turned into a musical and it's driving me nuts!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd May 2019 at 12:00 AM
Thanks a bunch. The serenading IS nice but not when they do it 24/7. Thanks for saving us all from sims 4 becoming sims 4 the musical. If I wanted a musical I will just watch an old Bing Crosbie movie or Singing In The Rain.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 4:03 AM
Thanks... life-saver!
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 2:34 PM
No updates? I really need this in my game.
Page 1 of 2