Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Witches' parlour

by Lethe_s Posted 31st Jul 2005 at 5:40 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 4:37 PM by Lethe_s

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM
Some cool stuff thank you
#77 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:09 PM
Thank you very much for sharing !!! Beautiful witchy things...continue !!
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:52 AM
nice! I wonder, becouse of my bad english..sorry, I didn´t understand, but do the tea set make the coffedrinking go away or what? please answer...
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 8:54 AM
sweet lilja,

the tea set doesn't replace or override anything
so you can have a coffeemaker in your kitchen to drink coffee, and put a tea set next to it to make tea
they do have the same effect on the sims though
Test Subject
#80 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:02 AM
Thank you so much! I cannot wait to use it!
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 2:16 AM
Sweet I am so glad I found this site so many new things to play with.
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 1:02 AM
Lethe!! You have such amazing mods for Pagans!! (i'm a Druid) Please keep me updated when you make more Sweet Brighid this is awesome!!! :D

Blessed Be.

Ogham
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
hey there, I love your stuff, hey are so cool thanks heaps
Test Subject
#84 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:04 PM
I love all this stuff, but I got a good laugh out of the tea set. The first thing Sookie did when she came into the new house was make tea and drink it. Her grandma couldn't leave it alone either. New neighbors came to welcome to the neighborhood and they all just stood around chatting over their mugs of tea. I think there was not one flat surface in the entire house without an empty tea cup on it. Sookie and Grandma both peed their pants twice because they couldn't stop drinking tea long enough to use the bathroom.

Exactly what kind of tea is that?
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#85 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:20 PM
hmm,
apparently it's good tea
I didn't change the attractiveness of the object
so it works just like a regular coffee machine.
maybe they were all a little tired or something?
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th May 2006 at 1:02 AM
It was a new house and and a new family. Maybe there was just not enough else going on to draw their attention away from it, but it was kind of funny that they wouldn't put the tea cups down.

I really like the item. It looks great and works well -- maybe too well.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:08 PM
wonderful work... i thank you very much!! just awesome!

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:39 PM
Thanks!! I was hoping to find some witchy stuff for my sims!
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:12 AM
i'm from belgium and i relay want that stuff, but my computer can't find the file.. :s
-xxx-
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:23 AM
um,
which file can't you find?
if you're new to downloading stuff for your sims, try reading the download faq first
Instructor
#91 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:20 AM
I have a study with this stuff in it -- it works perfectly, and looks great. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#92 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:41 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#93 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM
Thanks for this! I just created an Alice in Wonderland family (two, actually, but I plan to combine them), and I needed a tea set for Hatter, Dormy, and March. Nice to find one that actually works!

I Love My Doc Brown Sims
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:13 AM
I love all of it!! You did such an incredible job! I am always on the lookout for more Pagan supplies for my sims, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#95 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:52 AM
I've downloaded the kitchen shelf, mini-cualdron, books/tools set and broom for my Harry Potter Sims and they work and look great, excellent work. I have nightlife installed, don't know if that would make a difference.

take care,
Annette
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:22 AM
There is not much on the web when it comes to you know the p or w word ,I was very amazed and happy to see that someone had dared to create this .

BB
gaelictuath
Test Subject
#97 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:57 AM
I love this stuff, but it's no longer showing up in my game. Everything is enabled and I removed all other downloads to remove any conflicts. Are they compatible with the new expansions?
Test Subject
#98 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:51 AM
This is so need...thank you so much!!!

Blessed be,
lady Berglands
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frances Weyr
It was a new house and and a new family. Maybe there was just not enough else going on to draw their attention away from it, but it was kind of funny that they wouldn't put the tea cups down.

I really like the item. It looks great and works well -- maybe too well.

my sims do exactly the same thing!
one of my families managed to cover their entire kitchen floor with mugs of tea, and they kept going back for more! infact, any household i put it in just can't keep away from it~
very amusing indeed xD

thanks for another great set
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:19 AM
This is BEAUTIFUL! My only problem is that my sims won't leave the tea alone so I had to take it out of the room XD It's really nice to see Pagan/Witch itrems here, yours are lovely ^^
Page 4 of 6