Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Collection of Six Vampire Hacks

by christianlov Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 1:45 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2008 at 8:49 PM by christianlov

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 6:21 PM
VampireNoSpecialSkinAndOutfit——This is very useful to me!Thank you~

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 2:21 AM
Yay! This is useful!!

Now for the anoying part....

I have some ideas for other hacks;

FEEDING OPTIONS

Drink - Vampire will bite selected sim and only feed from them, no turn, no kill. This also resaults in a small hunger boost for the vampire.
The biten sim will receve a small drop in energy and comfort.

Embrace - Vampire will "Bite Neck" as per normal, turning the chousen sim into a vampire. This resaults in a mid hunger boost.
The Biten sim will receve a mid drop in hunger and small in comfort.

Kill - Vampire Will bite the selected sim and drain all there blood, causing the sim to receve a large drop in energy, comfort and mid drops in everything else. Becouse Sims can "Die from fright" if three or more of there needs drop to far this will likely couse the biten sim to die.
However the up-side is that the vampire will receve a large boost in hunger and prohaps a mid boost in fun.
(PS: If the biten sim dose die from this then if you resoract them they will be brought back as a vampire!)
---------------------------

Will that's my idea, I really hope you'll do it becouse it would be so much fun! ;D

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Instructor
#28 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 3:38 PM
Would love to see an addition that makes a distiction between biting to feed and biting to turn, since I am already very familiar with your work and level of ability and the comment threads on that other mod do not make me want to put it in my game when I could have something more reliable. Adding that feature to this combination of mods would give me exactly the vampire behavior I've always wanted (and in the meantime I'll probably just use the mod that stops bites from turning Sims and hand-vamp anyone I want vamped, but I don't like that idea for long-term gameplay).
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:55 AM
I suppose your hacks will conflict with shaklin hacks?
I like it because we can choose to transform another sim to a vampire, or simply suce blood (in that case you could put your addition ) excuse me ,but mine english is bad .All I knom is that Shaklin hacks in not supported now, and perhaps you could take some off their ideas witch was very happy , good ? I am sorry !

Carpediem... Samba sims 2
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:05 AM
Oh thanks so much! I was requesting this of someone a few moths ago....and now it's been done! I was thinking of hunger up, no vampire when bitten, and always accepting! Thanks soooooo much...you must have read my mind! Great work! I don't play vampires often, i don't like the idea that every bite is such a big deal, all the you turn into a vampire thing!
Just one more time....THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:38 PM
I'm glad that pre-existing vamps will stay how they are, because I wouldn't want the Grand Vamps to look like normal--excellent job!!!

[SIZE=3]
"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986
[/SIZE]
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:32 PM
Thanks! I have loads of vampire sims and I'm a huge fan of them *points at username* but great as they are I got really sick of vampires having to eat food to satisfy hunger needs. But now, thanks to vampirehungerupbybite and vampirealwaysacceptbite I don't need to make my vampires eat, they just need to invite a few friends over for dinner. I also love vampirenospecialskinoroutfit because I like the skin but when I made a teenage girl a vampire she got a pale face but from the neck down she was BLUE but now that doesn't need to happen :D. But as other people have said, I'd love a kill option. It'll be great if you could make that, thanks ALOT!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:32 PM
love these, but is there a hack that just gets rid of their ugly clothes but lets them keep their skin? and one that turns a sim into a vamp after so many bites, like 3? instead of one?
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:49 AM Last edited by Raiden77 : 21st Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM.
Could u also make a hack so the vampires won't burn in the day? Daywalker hack perhaps? Thx^-^
Field Researcher
#35 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 2:34 PM
Hi friend, this looks like fun, I think I will play around with it for awhile. thanks. You know you rock!!!

p.s. off topic

but mostly I love my skin change program, I only wish I had a tutorial to figure out how to make sub folders in the folders. The kindergartens version. lol
Inventor
#36 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 5:45 PM
Thanks so much for these, I have only recently stared playing with Vamps since Cyjon fixed the flashing fangs.

Cyjon has created a hack that in my game takes the Vampire Fangs away so they don't flash. So you can fix General Zoi's fangs and have real Vampires that don't flash.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Version 1 of Cyjon's Hack works with all EP's through Seasons. If you have Bon Voyage, FreeTime or Apartment Life you must DL version 2. I have tested these under several different circumstances and it is working properly for me. However I understand for some people the fangs do show normally. Under my configuration the fangs do not show but it is not a problem thanks to General Zoi.

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/96
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 9:08 PM
I love the no vampire skin and outfit, although I would love if you could keep the teeth instead of having just normal. That would be so cool ^^
Alchemist
#38 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM
love it. this makes my game much more to my liking.
Alchemist
#39 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:19 AM
if sims don't become vampires by bite, do they become vampires by asking the grand vamps to vampify them or asking a vamp to vampify them? I'd like vamps to be able to feed on Sims without the Sims turning, but I'd also like the Sims to be able to turn if a certain process or interaction is followed.
#40 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:45 AM
I don`t remember where exactly I saw it, but there is a hack somewhere here on MTS2 that seperates biting for hunger from biting to turn. I suggest going into Downloads and doing a search on Vampire if you are interested in Vampire mods.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 1:34 AM
dose the hunger up by bite still turn the victim into a vampire? If so can you make one that dosen't? Thanks
Mad Poster
#42 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 1:18 AM
Do these mods still work with AL? Specifically, I'm interested in VampireHungerUpByBite. Thanks.
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 6:59 PM
Could you do a hack to make vampires imunes to the sun???
Please answer as fast as possible ! :p
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 1:49 AM
Thanks so much for making this mod! Its so perfect! It didn't make my game crash like a similar vamp mod did...

The only problem is that an extra action labeled as "DEBUG: Super Duper Hug" has appeared when I click on sims. Is there a way to delete it? If not, that's cool too.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 6:52 AM
Hm, thank you for this.
I was tired of trying to find a good Vampire default skin, so this will be perfect.
Love my eyes, hate my skin ;-;
Field Researcher
#46 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 7:00 PM
Thanks so much! I was looking for a "no autonomous bite" hack but I think I like NoTransfromToVampire even better.

It does still leave the bitten sim with a memory of being turned into a vampire though. Would it be possible to either stop that happening or change the text to something like, "Got Bitten" for the title and "Yeouch that hurt! The vile bloodthirsty fiend!" or somesuch?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 12:46 AM
Cool Thank you
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 3:23 PM
um... not sure if it is possible to do this, but can vampires have an extra motive? Like they need to drink blood to survive... if they can, could you make it/ teach me how to?

It i just an idea, not necesarilly a request, and yes, I have been reading too many vampire books lately.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lombus
Could you do a hack to make vampires imunes to the sun???
Please answer as fast as possible ! :p

Open up the cheatbox and type in -maxmotives- and then -motivedecay off- without the - and without the 'and then'

then you can go out in the sun all you like

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Field Researcher
#50 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 11:00 PM
Thank you! I hate the pale blue skin, makes sims look more like zombies if you ask me. Made me not even want vampires in my game but now i won't it's not a problem anymore ^_^
Page 2 of 4