Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Collection of Six Vampire Hacks

by christianlov Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 1:45 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2008 at 8:49 PM by christianlov

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 8:15 PM
Oh Em Gee I LOVE THIS!! Thnxx!
This will be great for the story I'm making!
(or hopefully if Error Code 5 won't kill it xP)

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:48 PM
Thanks so much for these super-useful mods! I was wondering if there was any chance that you could switch the one mod around so that there is one available that makes it so that only NON-family members can be turned into vampires? Thanks again, your work is very appreciated.
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:44 AM
When I downloaded the mod for the Sims to not transform into a vampire by bite it didn't do anything. What can I do to fix this?
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:58 PM
Wow i love these, ive been looking for something that takes away annoying blue skin and fangs.
Can someone direct me to a mod (or create one then direct me to it) that seperates the Bite Neck action into 2 different actions:
Kill:Vampire Bites victim until the bar has gone up by half, then the victim falls to the floor, and dies. Scares nearby humans
Turn:Same as normal Bite, it turns the victim into a vampire. Scares normal humans
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 2:17 PM
Um If I download The Familyonly and The Notransform will my family still be able to be vampires or will it not work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:36 PM
VampireTownieMax100 this superb creation . please, could you do the same hacks for zombies and werewolves? would be very grateful) .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 9:18 AM
Very usefull :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:34 PM
So Cool! Thanks! ^_^
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:39 PM
really works great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 10:33 AM
i know youve got your special skin, which is a really good idea, cause their blue skin... is just awful
but if you look, i think its on here at least.. or mabye GOS (Garden Of Shadows) there is this hack, that allows the sim to stay its original colour, without having to change his or hers colour of skin.. i thought id let you know.. not that it matters anyway
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th May 2017 at 2:16 AM
Does the VampireHungerUpByBite work with UC?
I need this hack so much. Seeing my vampires eating ramen hurts my eyes.
Page 4 of 4