Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yami and Ryou Bakura from "Yu-Gi-Oh" *Request*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 30th Oct 2005 at 10:43 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 10:21 PM by Canoodle

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 7:13 PM
I'm not much of a fan of yu-gi-oh but I just have to say that is so Awesome!!
You did a great job on it I must say. :nod:

Good work, I like it and I just must download it since they're cute. lol
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 8:16 PM
thank god, somebody's actually taking the effort and doing awesome YGO characters. thank you Eclipse, great job on Bakuras. I hope to see other YGO characters from you it seems like you can pull them all out as great as this one!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 8:20 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 11:28 PM
That is ... brilliant!

Thank you so much for making this! My own sim Yuugiou skins were beginning to get on my nerves because of the imperfections, lack of meshes ... my general inferiority XD you've made me very happy right now, thank you so much!
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:40 AM
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *tackles the two characters and drag them off home * EEEEEE

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *tackles the two characters and drag them off home * EEEEEE

Haha. Rythela's so going to do your sims. >;D

Hey, thank you much. I'm glad you found my request and did this. ^_^ I love him bunches, along with about a thousand other fan girls. o.o;

At first there were monkeys, but then they got abducted... and then suddenly they came back all shaved and standing upright and stuff, and all the other monkeys pointed and laughed.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:44 AM
That is terrific! I'll be sure to download it tomorrow! *is heading off to bed now*
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:20 PM
I'm not a fan of the series but cute anime guys are MUCH appreciated YAY *drools a bit too much* thankies
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 6:03 PM
Although I'm not a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, I must admit they look teriffic ! ^_^ Great job !

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 11:46 PM
Ok, I've downloaded it now.
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibi Angel
Haha. Rythela's so going to do your sims. >;D

Hey, thank you much. I'm glad you found my request and did this. ^_^ I love him bunches, along with about a thousand other fan girls. o.o;

O.O;;; You mean.. My Lotus Melfow is gunna do her sims! LMAO!!!!! ^.^; *hides* Hey! I can't help it if I like Silver Hair/White Hair Anime Boys... :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 12:58 AM
Yup. XD I have half a town full of silver haired sims. ;p

At first there were monkeys, but then they got abducted... and then suddenly they came back all shaved and standing upright and stuff, and all the other monkeys pointed and laughed.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:42 AM
I really like your skins!!! I think you did a really good job with the hair and the ring. Would you consider meshing Yugioh and Kaiba too?
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:59 AM
They're amazing!I've been wanting Ryou and Bakura in my game for soo long but there havent been any near decent versions but this--this is perfect! I love you!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 5:15 AM
I'd like one of Ishizu, but she might be hard to do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zxcv
I really like your skins!!! I think you did a really good job with the hair and the ring. Would you consider meshing Yugioh and Kaiba too?

Actually, I was considering Kaiba in the future. XD
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:18 AM
Incredible
Wow! I looked up the same thing on Sims2.com exchange and they were all pathetic...This looks exactly like him! Nice job! :nod:
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:24 AM
oh my dear god
i sooo love it you rock!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

problem though, it won't let me down load it because of the .rar file? or maybe its just messed. how do i get it to download please help me i must have the hair the ring and him everything!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:15 AM
Cool Lunar-chan , that's the best Yuugiou sim that I ever saw on TS2, I'll never be as cool as you are, Why not make Jounouchi or Anzu.

One of the very few Yamcha fans left and proud.
Proud Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4 player

My deviantART Page: YamchaFan91
My Youtube Page (feautiring MikuMikuDance videos):YamchaFan
My Tumblr Page:YamchaFan
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:23 AM
Excellent job~ They look just like the real thing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Eclipse
Actually, I was considering Kaiba in the future. XD

That would be great if you could do Kaiba!!!! Here's a site with some good pictures of him if you need reference: http://yuugiou.fran-web.net/Image/index.html
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:54 PM
Most impressive, truly. Yet another gifted The Sims 2 artist, heh heh.

Keep up the good work, and thanks much for this awesome work. :D
#24 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:26 AM
It's really cute ^_^ it looks just like Bakura :0
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:23 PM
Fantastic! O__O You make lovely sims, oh queen of meshes! <3 <3 *Downloads*
By the way, it would lovely if you could make Marik and Yami Marik as well. :D
Page 1 of 3