Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Required- Mars Attack! (With custom reward object!)

by SuperFly Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 8:29 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:34 PM by SuperFly

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 8:36 PM
looks awesome!! Maybe this will be the first custom career I'll ever install in my game

EDIT: Hey, what happened with the file?

EDIT2: Now I see it. Thanx.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:02 PM
Very nice. Looks fun! Thanks :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 9:51 PM
coooooollll
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:17 PM
Wow. How do you even think of this stuff? Thanks to you, the game carries on being interesting and surprising. Thankyou very much for all of your careers - I especially enjoyed the Bella Goth rescue mission, as well as the Mod the Sims career.
Cult Leader
#6 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=metalfenix]looks awesome!! Maybe this will be the first custom career I'll ever install in my game QUOTE]

Me too, I usually don't because they are unfinished. But this one looks excellent and I really appriciate that you put in custom cards and uniforms, makes it much cooler. Oh a surprise at the end can't wait to see what it is. Thanx
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:27 AM
*jumps up and down* Oh oh this looks just brilliant, I am going to have one of my Sims quit their job for this one right now! Their own uniforms, and a reward object too! You are a genious, thank you so so much! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:31 AM
I love the icon! Marvin is my superfave! This is awesome! :dance:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 3:04 AM
Looking forward to getting back to work. Thanks. Has anyone seen my Uranium P32 explosive Space Modulator?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:50 AM
I really like the fact that you always leave us some 'mystery' by not telling us what the job titles are! Great Job once again! I am always downloading ur careers! :D
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:06 PM
Let's take a stab at guessing that last level job title.

Mine would be "President of the United States"! :howdy:
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:09 PM Last edited by WackoMagnifico : 13th Nov 2005 at 8:41 PM.
Hi Superfly
I shall give this career a try and give you my toughts on it

thank you for putting
'Another big thank you must go to WackoMagnifico, who very kindly created a proper icon for my career' in you message
It was done with pleasure

EDIT : Can't seem to download the file, getting a time-out

EDIT : It worked! I've got the file, will put it to the test tomorow and give you my opinion. Keep it up! Looking forward for more of your work!

Welcome to the world of the two moons
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:30 PM
wow thanks soo much keep up the great work! i cant wait to try it out!!

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]~PrettyNpink4253~[/COLOR]
Forum Resident
#14 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:02 AM
great career superfly

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:36 AM
so kool

astro;zombie;;<3
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:58 PM
Got it, tested it, love it!
Another success Superfly

Welcome to the world of the two moons
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:23 AM
cool thanks looks great but what does this Hibernation cell thing do?
thanks again really looks great!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 11:54 PM
I can't wait to try it out. I'm very picky about what I download, but I have 2 try this one, it looks magnificent.

Don't hate me cuz you ain't me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:49 PM
Nice i think this is great. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:34 AM
This looks so cool I'm going to download it right now! I wonder what the surprise is.Great work.

(\__/)
(='.'=)>I say GOOD work!!!
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 6:58 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrddddddddd........
By the by, if you ever did a teen version, try something like a war protestor or something, since the first one,(adult), is neutral............Kinda to give ay an idea of sorts.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
#22 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:52 AM
cool im downloadin now, cant wait to get the custom itemwats it do btw
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
in my sims game the carrer name is slacker and it also got the slacker promotion names
Instructor
#24 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:15 PM
Thank You!!!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 6:02 AM
I HAVE AN IDEA for the teen career. the teen could be a marsian spy and the career outfit could be an alien disguise! as a teen you could work to find out the aliens hidden secrets and their master plans. then once you become an adult WAAM! your ready for your plan of attack!!!!

love the custom career. cant wait to try it out. and the custom reward objects are an extra special treat. keep up the good work!
Page 1 of 2