Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MD_Warlokk_RoxxyPjRclr

by Jerzidoll Posted 13th Nov 2005 at 12:52 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 6:55 PM
these are pretty cute as well. thanks. :-)
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:14 AM Last edited by roxxy : 14th Nov 2005 at 7:24 AM.
Love em.. thanks. Keep up the good work, what with my bodyshop being all stuffed up lately I am relying on this wonderful site to keep my sims in style.

Thanks.

Edit: I have had a few people sending offers to help out, but I have no clue what is wrong with my Bodyshop. I have installed it over and over, with and without any content, and it works for only a day or two. Wish it was standalone programe.. but anyhow thanks for the offer of help everyone.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:05 AM
You both are welcome very much, These two were my first tries at recoloring with anything sims, as before i couldnt get my bodyshop to work, now it does ( i havent a clue) Roxxy, I will try my best to keep up and help you out with re-colors of your creations for Warlokk's meshes (I know his mesh is fairly new and not that much clothing color choices yet). Im glad that you like them

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:37 PM
nice,thanks!!!