Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill Resident Evil 3 costume

by Navetsea Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 11:35 AM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:48 PM
=O
Very Good =D
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:54 PM
Amazing. <3

Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:56 PM
Very Nice! Love the poses too, your work always looks so neat and clean, thanx for taking time with them, it shows!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:00 PM
That's exactly her!! good work.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:12 PM
Looks good. Thanks

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:12 PM
She's simply fantastic!!! Thanx!!!!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:15 PM
Excellant job! She looks FABULOUS!!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:20 PM
FANTAsTIC!
there are a lot of jils out there but this one is the best
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:28 PM
Wow! Really cool!!

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:45 PM
She looks amazing you did a great job =)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:22 PM
She's absolutely beautiful! You did a great job on her. Thank you for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:27 PM
love it! u nailed it! thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:02 PM
hai what a beauty...but i can not download her , i get an error whit the message the file is damaged.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
Very cool i already have a very good version of her costume from Resident Evil Remake all I need now are her Bonus costumes and She'll have a full wardrobe, Thankyou and good luck with future projects.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:10 PM
Wow i love it it is really great, very good job keep it up

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:26 PM
Woah! Dude! Thats awesome! I loves, thankies!! <333
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:33 PM
Default Great!
This has to be the best Jill re-creation for The Sims 2 that I have seen so far. It seems to be pretty difficult to make a character from a game but you did it great. Good job on this. Hope to see more from you!

~Mera~
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danisja
hai what a beauty...but i can not download her , i get an error whit the message the file is damaged.

Oww, is it? please try again. if the problem persist just let me know. hopefully it's just bandwith problem or something. :sadpanda:

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:50 PM
Wow, she's really pretty thanks for sharing!!!

Come see all of my uploads on the exchange...
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...user_id=1083777
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:02 PM
Amazing!!!! It looks exactly like her!!! :D

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:13 PM
How if my zombies be friends with her? Will it be acceptable? LOL, just joking. Nice work by the way. But I think her skirt is too long, just cut it a little and she'll be the true Jill Valentine.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:21 PM
Downloaded Jill and the sim in bodyshop has a black body. Face is not black. The clothes do show up over the black. If I try to put the clothes on another sim from individual items, they are fine.

Any idea?
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
How if my zombies be friends with her? Will it be acceptable? LOL, just joking. Nice work by the way. But I think her skirt is too long, just cut it a little and she'll be the true Jill Valentine.

and she will use that Vampcat's gun on your zombies

Yeah I agree, I tried several time editing this mesh, but it doesn't show in bodyshop, I'm stuck with the tutorial about importing back edited mesh into the game. ~_~``.

Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:30 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 16th Nov 2005 at 11:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Leonesse
Downloaded Jill and the sim in bodyshop has a black body. Face is not black. The clothes do show up over the black. If I try to put the clothes on another sim from individual items, they are fine.

Any idea?

OK I figured out your problem, she is Young Adult sim, so it needs University EP, by looking at your info under your avatar, you only have original game installed.

But everything else is using maxis default mesh, so please try this:
clone her in bodyshop, choose adult sim, reassign her skin manually, and save it back as adult sim. hopefully it would work, tell me if it's not, I will upload the adult female version of her.

Thanks

Page 1 of 4