Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Ninja Career 2.0!

by MikeHiro Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 4:24 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2005 at 4:30 AM by MikeHiro

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:26 AM
Very Much Thanks Mike :-))

~SiM aDdIcTiOn~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:40 AM
It's times like this where I REALLY wish my game would let me get custom careers/majors o_o
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:40 AM
Elealyan, are you paying attention to which type of careers you have tried? You have to make sure you didn't drop in a non EP career by accident (like I did once).
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:07 AM
Thank you, MikeHiro! I really appreciate this. I did try to make your previous edition of this career EP compliant before, but failed miserably. This will be the perfect addition to my game. *hugs and kisses*
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:41 AM
When you say re-write of career... do you mean the previous ninja career, or do you mean a re-write of the maxis-base career?

Addicted to sims? Looking for a home away from Pleasantview, Strangetown, or Veronaville? Then stop on by and join the party!

http://groups.myspace.com/Sims2NightLife
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:46 AM
Mike, the Ninja career is overwriting one of my Maxis careers- I'm not sure which one, but only nine come up- you need to update the guid and group Id.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:35 PM
It overwrights the Life of crime career from maxis

“Never give up. Giving in is what kills people. Only when you refuse to give in with all your heart can you transcend your humanity,” Alucard
"Let see your Holy powers protect you from a ten ton slab of stone you goody goody Paladin!" Me
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:57 AM
but i liked the 10 levels T_T....
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:55 AM
Also, when you go from level 1 (Academy Student) to level 2 (Genin), it gives you the text for going to the 6th level (Kage).
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 7:32 AM
so this only works for EP or does it work for original too?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 8:39 AM
No it doesn't work with just the Original. I would go with the other Ninja career for the Original. Either look it up with the Search function, or just look up all of MikeHiro's uploads.

ETA: Here's a link to the career for just the Original Sims2:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=36074
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:30 AM
Will this work if you have nightlife, but not the uni ep?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#14 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellatrue
Will this work if you have nightlife, but not the uni ep?

Yes, this career will work with just Nightlife installed.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 11:33 PM
YAY, this is perfect. :D
Great job, I can't wait to test it!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:05 AM
MikeHiro, have any of these problems been addressed/corrected yet?
#17 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 6:49 PM
i have uni but it wont work.... content installer comes up and says " please double click on the item you wish to install" and then i click it and nothing happens.... plz help! :-(
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:01 AM
holycow333, you know you don't have to "open" it, right? You just have to put the file into your Downloads folder.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 4:31 PM
how i can use this career? please tell me
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
nonoNO, you have to extract the file into your Downloads folder.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 5:41 AM
..... i hope this career works for me... i have bad luck downloading stuff ._.;; thank you though~ ^^

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like Cup Ramen! What I like even more is the restaurant ramen Iruka Sensei buys me. What I dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the ramen to cook. My dream is to surpass Hokage! And then have all the people in this village acknowledge my existence!!" -Uzumaki Naruto; NARUTO
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 10:45 PM
I'm sad to say, your beautiful career still overwrites Maxis' Criminal Career - 100 % sure, I've narrowed it down to only yours in game...
Please do fix it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:31 AM
SO doesn't effect nightlife or anything? Last careers I downloaded well I not sure now because well sort made nightlife go well you have delete these first message. I haven't tried yet but do you need the skins of ninja wear or does come with?
Because I sort looking for things to repaint way the sims in my neighborhood live.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th May 2006 at 10:48 PM
do u have to have the nightlife ep to use this
Page 1 of 2