Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Modelling major

by Nessa_Rose Posted 20th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 1:06 AM by Nessa_Rose

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:59 AM
great idea! keep up the good work :nod:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:59 AM
thats so cool! i wish i had uni and night now...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 4:04 AM
Awesome idea! I've been waiting for someone to do this for ages.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:24 AM
AHH!!!

Thanks so much!!

You are truely awesome!!! :-D

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:38 PM
Yey! Thanks! *downloading*

Make me into bird so I can fly far, far away from here...
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:16 PM
Good idea! Thank you

You said you loved me, you said you wanted me, You said we would be together, forever. You lied to me baby now youve made me sad, Why? Now all i think about is the pain youve caused me, all my Self inflicted pain. <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:05 PM
Sweet! Can you make this into a career track too?
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bloody romance
Awesome idea! I've been waiting for someone to do this for ages.

agreed!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 11:43 PM
I'll try it. Thanx
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puppersonpup

it actually is already

check the careers.. its for teens too :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:36 AM
Oh thank goodness, lol! I was just starting to strain my poor little brain over how to create careers (my brain's already been turned to mush by studies )... and now I don't have to. It is, strangely, a relief, although I'd have given it my best shot if one hadn't existed.

~ Nessa

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Avatar courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puppersonpup

Yep i made a modeling career ages ago. So this is cool - modeling teens - study in uni - modeling career adults. Thanks

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:49 PM
How cool is this Major? I simply MUST click that zip. file download now!! Thanks for it!

[COLOR=Pink]Happy Simming! Love Alice xx[/COLOR]
#15 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 10:02 PM
Default GUID Help
Hi, can someone please help me and tell me what to do with the GUID code? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:52 AM
If you have the 'Majors Made Easy' hack, then you don't need to worry about it. If you don't, then go to the F.A.Q thread for university majors (located here) - it has instructions for using custom majors ^_^

~ Nessa

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
Does this go in the downloads folder?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:05 AM
Apologies for taking so long to reply, Littld3b, but yes, it most certainly does go into the Downloads folder.

~ Nessa

-------------

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:02 PM
Okay, so I got an email from someone saying that this major 'broke their game' - as my email's being evil at the moment, I thought I'd try to sort things out here.
If you were that person, could you please give a few more details other than it 'breaking your game'? It's a little vague, lol. Also, are you absolutely certain that it was this major that did... whatever happened?

If anyone else has encountered any problems, please let me know! Even if you haven't, please let me know about that too, hehe.

~ Nessa

-------------

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 12:11 PM
pls help i dowload so many things opf carrers (i put em in dowloads and dosent work

long live.........
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:34 AM
First of all, this is a major. If you want a career, you're in the wrong section of the site, hunny ^_^

Secondly, there are two ways to assign custom majors to your sim. The first way is to use SimPE and assign it to them like that (there are more complete instructions on the FAQ thread of this section). The second way is to use something called Majors Made Easy - just do a search for it on this site, you'll find it easily enough. I believe the creator of that has recently released a newer version, Majors Made Easier, but I haven't had a chance to check that one out.

~ Nessa

-------------

Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 10:51 AM
wow its like you read my mind... i needed this for one of my sims!!

big thanx!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
Great idea, thank you for making!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 5:56 PM
Finally!!! thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 11:10 PM
Does the Career come with the Major or do you find the Career seperatley on the site? If it's somewhere else on the site can you please give me the link? Thanks!!!
Page 1 of 2